Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Arre, I put myself in the character's shoes and think about what I would have done. Most time, characters do quite opposite of my thinking. But I think each people are different and they behave according to the circumstances and their upbringing plays an important role.

If I was in Ram or Priya's positions, the entire event would have been different :) i would have just walked off from the marriage after the annulment track

I hear you, happened to me many times. Even IRL I sometimes behave (with others) in such a way which I would feel appropriate (if someone behaved that way with me),  it took me years to realise that I am not the measuring scale even for my own behaviour. 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

The actor playing MS needs to improve big time… just makes over animated faces… he is not at all convincing as🤣 their dad… looks more like a rented Dad…🤣

@bold- 🤣🤣🤣 

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

After seeking blessings from Doods and Doc, some pointers

The missing piece here is why is Krish so much interested in this case? Who is behind him?

Gut feeling says Neeraj will turn positive as Neeraj = Lotus

• Lord Vishnu is often referred as Kamala_nayana or Kamala_lochana, which means Lord Vishnu’s eyes are as beautiful as Lotus flower(Kamala means lotus flower).
  • The Lotus even though grows in the mud, it never loses its divinity and purity. The Lotus teaches us about beauty and non attachment.
  • The Lotus is a symbol of creation. The energy which emanates from Vishnu’s navel, from which Lord Brahma is born, this energy of creation is not derived from Vishnu alone but from the union of Vishnu and Lakshmi. Vishnu is also named as Padmanabh, due to the Lotus (Padma) which springs from the navel( Nabhi).

Yesterday Ram said talab which means pond and what grows on the pond? Think ...

Somehow Ram is going to get to the truth via Varun and Neeraj

The rain, which Varuna symbolizes and the chakra of Vishnu symbolizes are the same.

So lotus, sarangi, varuna are all parts of Lord Vishnu ... Sood parivar is the key to the murder mystery

I am somehow not sure Neeraj will turn positive.. but he may inadvertently help in decoding the mystery.

Varun for sure will be positive and help Ram.

@pink: Ram said talab… which is a Urdu word.. meaning thirst… pond would be “ talaab” in Hindi.

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

I am somehow not sure Neeraj will turn positive.. but he may inadvertently help in decoding the mystery.

Varun for sure will be positive and help Ram.

@pink: Ram said talab… which is a Urdu word.. meaning thirst… pond would be “ talaab” in Hindi.

Thats why I said gut feeling :)

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: averma1

Where in US are you? I am near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Are you with family. If you need anything do let me know.

that’s soo sweet of you behen! I am in la , Pasadena! Right now , every thing seems to be under control… thank you👍🏼

The.cds thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Just getting to read all the pages I've missed- this thread is galloping! 😆

@bold- agree the rationale for this is soo weak

hein? Galloping? 

Hello there! You seem new around here! 🤗 Welcome to the party!

The.cds thumbnail

Superb one! 

Neeraj may or may not turn good.., but he is an opportunist and a narcissist… he will jump to the side where he sees his well-being… so right now, he might help mr and mrs kapoor…👍🏼

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

After seeking blessings from Doods and Doc, some pointers

The missing piece here is why is Krish so much interested in this case? Who is behind him?

Gut feeling says Neeraj will turn positive as Neeraj = Lotus

• Lord Vishnu is often referred as Kamala_nayana or Kamala_lochana, which means Lord Vishnu’s eyes are as beautiful as Lotus flower(Kamala means lotus flower).
  • The Lotus even though grows in the mud, it never loses its divinity and purity. The Lotus teaches us about beauty and non attachment.
  • The Lotus is a symbol of creation. The energy which emanates from Vishnu’s navel, from which Lord Brahma is born, this energy of creation is not derived from Vishnu alone but from the union of Vishnu and Lakshmi. Vishnu is also named as Padmanabh, due to the Lotus (Padma) which springs from the navel( Nabhi).

Yesterday Ram said talab which means pond and what grows on the pond? Think ...

Somehow Ram is going to get to the truth via Varun and Neeraj

The rain, which Varuna symbolizes and the chakra of Vishnu symbolizes are the same.

So lotus, sarangi, varuna are all parts of Lord Vishnu ... Sood parivar is the key to the murder mystery

The only place Tirchi and I disagree is Varun turning positive. Neeraj will definitely help Ram and Pri. He is the lotus and it grows in the pond. 

Ram's 'paani ka talab' is a double entendre. It meant thirst and also a pond of water which he quickly changed to amrut ka talab. Hence, lotus fits in. Also Pri's 'amrut' means out of the 'amrit manthan' we will get the elixir. 

Then remember that in the Holi teams we had Kunal and Neerj standing with Pri. Kunal and Neeraj both are lotus. This is why I agree with Tirchi that Neeraj will help Ram and Pri.  

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Doodle

Thank you to everyone who helped me with the names; this saved so much time for me. ❤️

Do you all remember Ram and Pri both used the number 3? Pri said 3 students and Ram told Adi 3 chances

MS: Ek behdiya (wolf) bhi jinda bacha toh bhede (sheep) apna jaan nehin bacha payenge.  [So, who is MS protecting? Wolves or Sheep? Looks like the number plate belongs to Varun and NOT MS. ] 

There are 3 people who are wolves in sheep's clothing: Sahil, Varun, and Sanjeev. 

The wolves howl at whom? The ‘Moon.’ Who is THE Moon? Shashi. 

Nandini will ask for 3 wishes (curses/chances). I said earlier that the placement in the lobby was brilliant! Didn’t I? 

The 3 people: Sanjeev, Sahil, Varun [They are the master planner with master number 22]

The 3 chances/curses: Ram oust, Ram Vanvas, Shubu on throne. 

I have always said Ram and co. are Pandavs and we got that confirmation. MM, Pri, and Sara are the Guides

Sanjeev is Shakuni mama. 

-------------------------- 

Below are the names and their order being Name: Numerology number [meaning of name] (The only name missing is Kumar’s)

Number 1: Pioneering

Shashi: number 1 [Moon]

Shivina: number 1 [Parvati]

Mitali: number 1 [Friendship]

Mahendra: number 1[Supreme ruler]

Virendra: number 1[Brave and noble]

Number 2: Mediator 

Nandini: number 2 [a woman who brings joy]

Akshay: number 2 [immortal]

Krish: number 2 [Lord]

Bri: number 2 [Basil]

Number 3: Socialization

Shuvam: number 3 [Auspicious]

Brinda: number 3 [Basil]

Number 22: Master Builder [ they are the mastermind]

You don’t add the master number but if you add 22, it becomes 4.

Varun: Master number 22 (4) [Water god]

Sahil: Master number 22 (4) [Shore]

Sanjeev: Master number 22 (4) [Giving life]

Number 5: Visionary

Ram: number 5 [Lord]

Kunal: number 5 [Lotus]

Vikrant: number 5 [Warrior]

Adi: number 5 [Beginning]

Number 6: Nurturing [They are guides to Ram and friends]

Meera: number 6 [Devotee of Krishna]

Aditya: number 6 [Sun]

If we add master number 33, we get 6

Priya: Master number 33 (6) delivers it to the world [Beloved]

Sarangi: Master number 33 (6) [Instrument]

Number 7: Analysis

Ishaan: number 7 [Sun]

Vedika: number 7 [celestial body]

Number 8: high-material goals, power-seeking

Neeraj: number 8 [Lotus]

Number 9: Selflessness

Sandhya: number 9 [Evening]

Number 11: Dreamer

Raj: Master number 11 [Kingdom]

Number 22: Master builder

Varun: Master number 22 [Water god]

Sahil: Master number 22 [Shore]

Sanjeev: Master number 22 [Giving life]

Number 33: Master teacher

Priya: Master number 33 delivers it to the world [Beloved]

Sarangi: Master number 33 [Instrument]

Mind = 🤯🤯🤯🤯☠️☠️☠️☠️

THIS IS BRILLIANT 

I need some time to process this! 

The.cds thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Superb one! 

Neeraj may or may not turn good.., but he is an opportunist and a narcissist… he will jump to the side where he sees his well-being… so right now, he might help mr and mrs kapoor…👍🏼

tirchi tags are giving dhoka repeatedly 😆