Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Curious about Sakshi Tanwar's role

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Will no one talk about Sakshi Tanwar's appearance? I was waiting for someone to start discussing about it. Curious to know how she is involved and who is she...I have always loved her anyways

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Could be ram real mum

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

She plays the character of her web series Shil and her story accomodates the current track of VK mystery

She will plant a doubt through her story on Ram's mind perhaps the accident can be a planned murder

Priya will be kidnap & threaten to close the case and not to reopen it she will save her

She does have a crucial role to play

Gosh seeing her back on Bade sets just gives goosebumps and all of S1 Ram-Priya moments just flashes in the mind with BALH title track❤

Oh man...yes completely...i lit up seeing her on screen..if it happens the way you said.. That might be interesting 👍🏼

OMG that would be a dream 😍😂😂

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

even i m excited to see sakshi in balh2 cant wait for the episode ❤️ she is an amazing actress always loved her acting. n i m so glad she is making a cameo in balh2 this was one of the few things i really wanted to see in balh2 even if the purpose is to promote her webseries. from the promo it seems sakshi will play a pivotal role since her webseries and the current track of this show both the main focus is murder mystery so it works out for both the promotion and this show. i was so happy to see disha and sakshi’s pic together both were amazing as priya (even though s1 n s2 priya had quite some differences both priyas won heart in their respective seasons ❤️)