Is Gargi In Love?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

We all know Manu has already fallen for gargi. But when did gargi started liking him? Did I miss something? She just broke up with Vishwas...and immediately liking Manu would not go right. I meant to say what exactly going in Gargi's mind. She wants to leave because Manu's promise of paying the whole money, not because she wants to. I finding this gargi's realisation of love a little confusing. 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gargi's feelings were always confusing.😆

I can comment only on picnic scenes, because I still haven't watched following episodes with English subtitles.

Gargi avoided to answer her father wether she loves Mannu. She was more concerned with her wrongdoings. As if her feelings were blocked with the burden of guilt. 

One more thing - Mannu is suppressing his feelings, but she sees this as a lack of feelings towards her. It looks to me that she's very fond of Mannu, and ready to accept their marriage. It means that she is ready for a mature relationship, but doesn't have to mean that she already loves him. 

I don't know what she said to Mannu's grandfather (Mohit was great, he changed his voice), I'm waiting for subtitles...

rbpll thumbnail

Yes her transition from recovering from Vishwas's cheating to be with Manu seemed sudden. Its like suddenly she realised Manu is best for her and looking for reason to be with him. 

Minionite thumbnail

I don't think it was sudden. She thought she was in love with Vishwas and wanted to leave Manu immediately. But as they grew from strangers to friends and Gargi started helping out with the business, I think she came to trust and understand Manu. Manu didn't hide his insecurities, his sadness, his anger, his happiness, his feelings. He was open about everything except his love. He didn't try tying Gargi down. In fact, he just asked for some time so that he wouldn't feel indebted to Daddy.

I feel like these traits of Manu made Gargi drawn towards him. That's why she started pushing Vishwas away, didn't like him being near her, didn't like him being in the house, and wasn't angry with Manu when she realized that the pregnancy was all a drama to bring Vishwas' truth out.

Now with Vishwas completely out of the picture, Gargi is being more open towards herself with her feelings. She isn't saying anything to Manu because she thinks it's too sudden, but she doesn't want to go, just like Manu doesn't want her to leave. But he won't tell her to stay or tie her down. That's why he left the decision up to her.

I do feel that Manu knows she loves him, just like she knows that he loves her. But neither is saying anything. Because both are feeling awkward about how to take this forward after their rocky start and the promise that Manu made.

rbpll thumbnail

Got better clarity with your reply and agree each and every point of yours. She was already started trusting and admiring Manu' nature when she was with vishwas. Her trust and affection for vishwas was decreasing as and the same was increasing foe Manu. I explained about it in one of my previous post.

However I felt her recovery period from Vishwaas case was way too brief. It's like vishwas is gone, a little sadness, and voila she is excited to be the partner of Manu.🤣🤣. I mean I didn't understand when she started "liking" Manu. 

Anyways, it's good to see Gargi in love and happy that finally confession is going to happen.

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbpll

Got better clarity with your reply and agree each and every point of yours. She was already started trusting and admiring Manu' nature when she was with vishwas. Her trust and affection for vishwas was decreasing as and the same was increasing foe Manu. I explained about it in one of my previous post.

However I felt her recovery period from Vishwaas case was way too brief. It's like vishwas is gone, a little sadness, and voila she is excited to be the partner of Manu.🤣🤣. I mean I didn't understand when she started "liking" Manu. 

Anyways, it's good to see Gargi in love and happy that finally confession is going to happen.

@ Bold: Think of it like when you get laid off from a bad company or you quit a bad company. I got laid off from a horrible boss a few years ago. Throughout the HR meeting, I kept a stoic face. Then I got downstairs, away from the company, called my dad and cried my eyes out for all of 10 minutes. He immediately dropped everything to come to me as I kept crying. But 40 minutes later, when he reached me, the tears were gone. I WAS FREE!!! That's how long it took me to forget about the company and the horrible boss. An hour. A bad relationship is just like that. Gargi was sad it was gone, but then realized she was free and viola!

She did comment on it during the picnic though. She said on one hand she should feel sad and feels guilty for not feeling sad, but on the other hand she wants to jump, dance, whistle, etc. That's when Manu taught her to whistle because he encouraged this other side of hers. Why pine for someone when you don't feel bad about them leaving? Enjoy and celebrate.

Minionite thumbnail

OMG! OMG! OMG! That precap! Will they actually accept their love for each other? Will they confess? AHHHH!!!!  

Mere dil aur dimak mein abhi se bhangara shuru ho gaya hai. I'm actually so invested in this love story right now. 🥳

rbpll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Think of it like when you get laid off from a bad company or you quit a bad company. I got laid off from a horrible boss a few years ago. Throughout the HR meeting, I kept a stoic face. Then I got downstairs, away from the company, called my dad and cried my eyes out for all of 10 minutes. He immediately dropped everything to come to me as I kept crying. But 40 minutes later, when he reached me, the tears were gone. I WAS FREE!!! That's how long it took me to forget about the company and the horrible boss. An hour. A bad relationship is just like that. Gargi was sad it was gone, but then realized she was free and viola!

She did comment on it during the picnic though. She said on one hand she should feel sad and feels guilty for not feeling sad, but on the other hand she wants to jump, dance, whistle, etc. That's when Manu taught her to whistle because he encouraged this other side of hers. Why pine for someone when you don't feel bad about them leaving? Enjoy and celebrate.

Wow....nicely explained👍🏼

Still my question is same when did she started "falling" for manu🤣🤣

rbpll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minionite

OMG! OMG! OMG! That precap! Will they actually accept their love for each other? Will they confess? AHHHH!!!!  

Mere dil aur dimak mein abhi se bhangara shuru ho gaya hai. I'm actually so invested in this love story right now. 🥳

Actually this couple is growing on me.❤️

And Manu is so cute☺️