Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Did anyone notice in car waala scene when Ram's babbling about kids (jo ki aane waale kal mein honge), Priya tries to deflect by saying - Kitni der mein pohonchne waale hain hum? 

And Ram replies - Main bhi wahi soch raha tha. 

Innuendo much? 😜

(Ram's one track mind be like, bacche banane waali stage pe kitni der mein pohonchne waale hain hum? Woh bhi wahi soch raha tha 😂) 

banda kab kab se try maar raha tha☺️ Ab jaake ek bandi mili, wo bhi pretty seedha sherni,just the way he describes her😆 , so much that he was stunned at her taking steps towards him, when lioness actually does do that… the lion HAS to bow to her… it is the rule of the wild…

now he got it that she has made him important, is happy with him, is trusting him, didn’t let his hand go as he always does…. He is seeing Priya’s attachment towards him…. Now all that he thinks is “can you feel the love tonight” from lion king …kab gaaye 🤣

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Voice is out of sync but it was good to revisit ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcVntHNAEoM/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= 

Edited by Hero_Coconut - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

banda kab kab se try maar raha tha☺️ Ab jaake ek bandi mili, wo bhi pretty seedha sherni,just the way he describes her😆 , so much that he was stunned at her taking steps towards him, when lioness actually does do that… the lion HAS to bow to her… it is the rule of the wild…

now he got it that she has made him important, is happy with him, is trusting him, didn’t let his hand go as he always does…. He is seeing Priya’s attachment towards him…. Now all that he thinks is “can you feel the love tonight” from lion king …kab gaaye 🤣

I don't know who has more gutter mind us or ram 🤣🤣🤣

The.cds thumbnail

shot gyaan!

this is not our gutter mind… our nostalgia played out…  

when she first hugs him, to reach his hair, ram’s eyes and simba’s eyes bulge out in shock…and comply in realisation 😆 check it…

Also they used the classic hug through shot into hair of eo… wish I could find a proper longer gif… but you get my point…🤣

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago
The.cds thumbnail

Uper dekna behene.. forgot tagging 😆

The.cds thumbnail

Aap bhi👆 Someone asked reg shots if something is recognised.., forgot who… ☺️

wallflowergirl thumbnail

shot gyaan!

this is not our gutter mind… our nostalgia played out…  

when she first hugs him, to reach his hair, ram’s eyes and simba’s eyes bulge out in shock…and comply in realisation 😆 check it…

Also they used the classic hug through shot into hair of eo… wish I could find a proper longer gif… but you get my point…🤣

Mujhe koi doubt nhi hai teri knowledge pe or cvs ki copying habbit pe 😂😌😌😌

But dayuummmm......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺

The.cds thumbnail

You said gutter mind of us, but it actually nostalgic mind that is keeping us in the looooop… usually, I remember classics and their shots… my mind linked sherni to lion king 🤣  also, sherni wala dialogue is a constant buzz in my head …😆 and s proves it time and again 🤣 

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago
The.cds thumbnail

Thanks yaar… one more factoid!

wallflowergirl thumbnail

You said gutter mind of us, but it actually nostalgic mind that is keeping us in the looooop… usually, I remember classics and their shots… my mind linked sherni to lion king 🤣  also, sherni wala dialogue is a constant buzz in my head …😆 and s proves it time and again 🤣 

Yeah actually we should have guessed it in that motel scene but we were occupied with other things 🤣