Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked how Shiva didn't say  anything like I don't deserve you , you should not have married me etc etc to Raavi.. He only told her to be strong as they will be insulted more.. 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

True that! 

Recent one was Raavi’s dialogue abt being lucky charm.

Let’s list out all they have used. 

Wish they take stories of this forum too! 

Padha likha gawaar..😆

Bhabhijaap devar shaadi kyu karthe hein..😆( is that bhabhi bhakth)..can't remember exactly..

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Back in August last year when Shiva and raavi were hurting each other so bad , it used to be so frustrating because all they needed was each other's love . 

I wanted them to love the hell out of each other and today's it's the beginning to that unlimited love ❤️

I was watching the bath tub scene earlier, that was episode# 107 

How cute was  Raavi’s monologue, “Raavi tum donon ek hi kamre use karte ho, ek hi bathroom use karte ho, takraane ki chances bahut hai, bachke reh” 😆

Raavi toh bachke nahi reh paayi, uske pyaar me pad gayi  Now she can’t even bear if he is out of her sight for sometime❤️

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

I liked how Shiva didn't say  anything like I don't deserve you , you should not have married me etc etc to Raavi.. He only told her to be strong as they will be insulted more.. 

And also told her he will give her a better life ❤️

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spdp

Kanwar is thanking & retweeting all his fans tweets! That’s sweet.
Tland fans deserve this love.
These bachchas do spend good amount of energy & are always abused by being labeled.

A lot of them will be very happy today 🙂

It must be frustrating for them also to be on twitter for the whole day to trend any tagline, there is ofcourse too much of hard work and co ordination required, and then 2 rs people come and label them as bot, but when the people for whom they are putting so many efforts, gives the love back, it must be very pleasing and satisfying for them❤️

Pritha_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Padha likha gawaar..😆

Bhabhijaap devar shaadi kyu karthe hein..😆( is that bhabhi bhakth)..can't remember exactly..

I hope they use nalla for Dev as well🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Very true.. I was really scared he will be back to his insecurity after rishithas pet loving analogy..but shiva now understands ravi...knows her love..and understands what's more worthy..

mpks1 thumbnail

I didn’t expect Shiva to say that, after how he expressed that she could consider him to be her mother, father, brother, sister etc. and he knew how she defended him. Shiva has come way past all those insecurities and complex. 

My only worry is his resistance to pursue education. But I am counting on Raavi to convince him👍🏼

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

And also told her he will give her a better life ❤️

I don't mind if Shiva decides to resume his studies for Raavi. Even if Raavi's insult may push him to take this decision it will be actually for them. 

Pritha_31 thumbnail

This track checks all the boxes for a Dhoom tana kind of family drama, ofcourse this babysitting Deshit is over the top, but it's quite common in itv, I think these episodes will have good trp 🤞