Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Wondering if the comments section is going "kiss hua tha ki nahi?" 😆

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Late to the party but watched the episode and updates just now . 

Brilliant act by kanwar, Alice , kruttika jee , and for that matter even simran 👏. Especially kanwar and Alice ..I hope they shine in their careers and pandya store and Shiva and raavi do wonders for them 🤗

About the characters 

I felt so let down by what they showed with Rishita today . She started off as a bade baap ki bigdi beti who chose to get into a middle class household with her head in clouds and relaised it's not as simple as she hoped. She "evolved" into this person who started caring for the family and ofcourse being Rishimendra for the kaands done by her father and aunt. So far so good. She has been a rude person often times but got away because of the leeway of the elders ( suman , gombi and dhara ) but she had her heart in the right place. 

BUT 

Today I lost it when she started sprouting nonsense about Shiva , brought in old rifts of raavi and Shiva when it's just a few days that they are trying to make a fresh start in their married life and the worst - that hahaha Wala laugh and the sarcasm about will raavi send Shiva to school with a water bottle and a bag now and that she will never get to wear the payal . 

This is no modern woman . NOT AT ALL. If she had been pissed off at Shiva , she could have told him off for not redirecting the office person to janardhan's house and leave it at that . All the venom she sprouted was uncalled for and reflects her cheap , jahil mentality. I am so mad at Rishita and I don't know how they even plan to redeem her .

More bout Shiva Raavi and the challenge later 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Koi pucho ki lip kiss tha ki cheek kiss? 😂

Shayad kanwar ka dost puch le Jo Roz PS dekhta hai 😉

You mean Bhabhi Waale bhaiya pe hamari sari umeedein hain? 🤪🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

I feel Suman's heart attack won't happen now .  Ab tak ek bhi hospital BTS nahi aaya. Agar heart attack track hota toh kuch toh BTS aata. Gautam will continue to manage the store. Raavi will help Shiva at store so that he can study. Jaanu will definitely continue his saazish. 

I hope so.I dont want suman to have a heart attack now. Shiva and raavi's progression will come to a standstill.

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

You mean Bhabhi Waale bhaiya pe hamari sari umeedein hain? 🤪🤣

Yess.i am a expecting a comment 😉

mpks1 thumbnail

Fayda kya hua. Dev ka saara progress ek hi din mein mitti mein mil gaya. Dev nalla ka nalla hi reh gaya😆

If you cannot defend your own brother, what’s the use of the  progress and on top of it his monologue, pissed me off, pleading Shiva to apologize so the matter gets resolved and doesn’t  get stretched😕
 Burning relationships is easy but maintaining them is real hard. I have learnt it from my Dad and my husband, best brother, their siblings could ever have. Both are very loyal to their family. 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bichho gang while reading the script of this track in initial days 

Aree waah ss bhi milega, are waah jordar dialogues bhi milega, are waah progression bhi milega, are waah sympathy bhi milegi 

Le while reading aage ki script 

ye kya hua, kaise hua, kyu huaa🤣

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hun95018

But raavi has never called shiva those names in front rishita. She's always been the first one to defend him

Rishita probably picked up on shiva's insecurities when he very openly voiced his assumption of raavi being unhappy with him around yatra time

Maybe I am wrong but Raavi did call him names during divorce signing papers and whenever her Maasima has called Shiva names, Raavi didn’t defend all the time.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fayda kya hua. Dev ka saara progress ek hi din mein mitti mein mil gaya. Dev nalla ka nalla hi reh gaya😆

Dev's nallapan is like kutte ki punch, 1000 sal bad bhi vo nalla hi rahega😆

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Koi pucho ki lip kiss tha ki cheek kiss? 😂

Shayad kanwar ka dost puch le Jo Roz PS dekhta hai 😉

Did you see Saturday's episode? Shiva ko Raavi ka maa, baap, bhai, behen sab banna hain😆.. Twitter people joked what will puchku call Shiva😆. Mama Or papa😆