Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

on top of that....Lord Shiva se related....its ultimate for me.....sone pe suhaga...❤️

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

on top of that....Lord Shiva se related....its ultimate for me.....sone pe suhaga...❤️

Sone pe suhaga aur uspe heera 💎 🤭

as SRK has cameo in the movie

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

cashing in on wedding announcement 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -PD-

For this movie budget will be the deal breaker. Due to delay budget increased. So based on the recovery the status of the movie will be decided. 

Coming to poster Alia facing is looking animated too much. Overall ok.

Delays and reshoots, yea the budget is through the roof I’m sure. KJo will most likely sell it to the distributors for a low price. Isn’t that what he did with ADHM?  Budget was around 95 cr but he sold it for 65cr.  And since the movie is heavily inspired by mythology he can also instigate some controversy a la Padmavat and ADHM. He just has to be careful not to let it get out of control like the above two examples. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Delays and reshoots, yea the budget is through the roof I’m sure. KJo will most likely sell it to the distributors for a low price. Isn’t that what he did with ADHM?  Budget was around 95 cr but he sold it for 65cr.  And since the movie is heavily inspired by mythology he can also instigate some controversy a la Padmavat and ADHM. He just has to be careful not to let it get out of control like the above two examples. 

@bold KJO is very smart 😆

And If they divide the budget how they did for gangubai then they can tag it hit or blockbuster based on collection because selling film for less and then gain money from other sources, damn good business strategy and hard to call such films a flop...

KJO is damn good man 👍🏼