Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

He explained Rocky and Reena love story. It is same as what i explained in my previous post. Reena love Rocky in chapter 1 but when Rocky calls her entertainment, she get angry and hold back her love for him but seeing his respect for woman and love for his mother she falls in love again. Rocky loves his mother and then Reena. But he cannot express his love openly as it will harm Reena. He killed who disrespected her.

Coming to KGF 3, Rocky planned everything when ramika warned him openly on TV. As author (prakash Raj) said in the movie only Rocky has power to bring down KGF, so Rocky extracted all gold and decided to bring KGF down. But adheera coming and Reena getting killed was unplanned for Rocky. And Rocky killing the minister openly gave ramika chance to sign his death warrent which are really unplanned by Rocky 

As Rocky said in ramika office that he donot want war with her but if happened he will win. So he planned all a head as he is a master mind criminal... Went to international waters and he planned the exact place where he want the ship to go down, so faxes from there his location. As promised he gave her mother the gold by dumping them in ocean but Rocky never promised his mother that he will die after earning all gold. So Rocky definitely planning big internationally. 

So let's wait for KGF 3 how it will start...

wow thats a great explanation and I do agree with everything! thanks so much for summarizing :)

I am very excited for next chapter in the KGF world!!