Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

3T uncal can as well spend good money to hire a good writing team, screenplay writers etc instead of on PR. πŸ˜”

High point was all those silly stuffs ah πŸ˜• for me it was the doll controversy revelation 18 years back  

what a joke πŸ€ͺ 

viji 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

3T uncal can as well spend good money to hire a good writing team, screenplay writers etc instead of on PR. πŸ˜”

High point was all those silly stuffs ah πŸ˜• for me it was the doll controversy revelation 18 years back  

what a joke πŸ€ͺ 

viji 

True that

Tu tu tu uncle is taking revenge on audience

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fight over a doll

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How can an employee ask for equal share from employer 

They are giver salary ! What kind of logic is this !

Totally funny 

A screen full of jokers and one β€œ Mad woman”

Screen look like a β€œ mental hospital β€œto me all kind of psychos having psychosis 

Even Chiru’s crying πŸ™„looked so hilarious to me 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry to say all itv producers love to show  all crazy ,meaningless,absurd, unbelievable story to the viewers  ,well I would say its ok little bit coz its fantasy kingdom of itv soaps. But problem is when they go beyond the limits of unrealistic then it seems to me they think we r the viewers r either stupid or idiots. All bakwaas track one after another they choose to show,they dont have little common sense b4 they write the script. I have been watching this soaps yrs but any changes?NO..nothing changes in the script or stories, same old same old they r producing yr after yr...life changes,media changes, but itv ppl never change..really wonder y is this ..

So this producer choose a simple doll for his story's key word.all faltu same old bakwaas episode after episode story will move around to this Doll. seriously !!

Boo to themπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They could’ve done the outbreak because of a misunderstanding/theft or something but a whole dispute over a doll does go over my head lol

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kinu17

Sorry to say all itv producers love to show  all crazy ,meaningless,absurd, unbelievable story to the viewers  ,well I would say its ok little bit coz its fantasy kingdom of itv soaps. But problem is when they go beyond the limits of unrealistic then it seems to me they think we r the viewers r either stupid or idiots. All bakwaas track one after another they choose to show,they dont have little common sense b4 they write the script. I have been watching this soaps yrs but any changes?NO..nothing changes in the script or stories, same old same old they r producing yr after yr...life changes,media changes, but itv ppl never change..really wonder y is this ..

So this producer choose a simple doll for his story's key word.all faltu same old bakwaas episode after episode story will move around to this Doll. seriously !!

Boo to themπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Ditto u spoke my thoughts 😁😁😁😁😁😁❀❀❀❀❀❀❀