Exciting new changes to “Celebrity Page” - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing feature⭐️

Hello.

It's me, again 😆

Question: 

I have a question in regards to suggesting edits to celebrity pages. How do we suggest an edit to update the main display pic of certain celebs? Some of the underrated actors or not so popular actors have pics that are years old. One I noticed didn't even have a main display pic. My fingers are itching to update them but unfortunately, that's not in my capacity. 

Request:

Also, requesting a celebrity page for Priyanshu Singh who essays the role of Cheetah Chaturvedi in SabTV's show Maddam Sir, please. 😳

Suggestion:

I understand that there are way too many celebs to manage so if there can be some alternate ways created where general members such as us can also assist in making the page more credible, that would be awesome. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Hello.

It's me, again 😆

Question: 

I have a question in regards to suggesting edits to celebrity pages. How do we suggest an edit to update the main display pic of certain celebs? Some of the underrated actors or not so popular actors have pics that are years old. One I noticed didn't even have a main display pic. My fingers are itching to update them but unfortunately, that's not in my capacity. 

Request:

Also, requesting a celebrity page for Priyanshu Singh who essays the role of Cheetah Chaturvedi in SabTV's show Maddam Sir, please. 😳

Suggestion:

I understand that there are way too many celebs to manage so if there can be some alternate ways created where general members such as us can also assist in making the page more credible, that would be awesome. 

Thank you for volunteering we are continuously working on it.

We will soon be having a simple page from where users can always add celebs whom we have missed out along with their social media handles.

We will also allow members to update the profile pic of the celebs. 

It should be ready by next week.

Originally posted by vijay

Thank you for volunteering we are continuously working on it.

We will soon be having a simple page from where users can always add celebs whom we have missed out along with their social media handles.

We will also allow members to update the profile pic of the celebs. 

It should be ready by next week.

Thank you. Looking forward to it 😳

For this Fanclub I suggested his date of birth and then it was set to 1993 then it got changed back to 1992. there is misinformation on google that he is born in 1992 he said himself in an episode that he is 29 (his birth month is January so that is not the reason for his age changing) 

https://www.indiaforums.com/person/munawar-faruqui_14007

I just noticed that some posts in the Punyashlok Ahilya Bai forum have been wrongly tagged under Actor Yash (KGF Star).

I realised it was probably because PunYASHlok has the word Yash in it. Kindly look into this. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/person/yash_14003/discussion 

There are other unrelated discussions on different "Yash" tagged here. 

Hello it's me again

How to upload pictures on celebrities profiles. Earlier there was a upload option bt now there's none.. So how can i upload pics on their profile? 

For example on Alice Kaushik's profile there are no pictures of her.. So how can i add pictures on her profile? 

Originally posted by Prizi

Hello it's me again

How to upload pictures on celebrities profiles. Earlier there was a upload option bt now there's none.. So how can i upload pics on their profile? 

For example on Alice Kaushik's profile there are no pictures of her.. So how can i add pictures on her profile? 

Waiting for this feature to get activated soon too. Hopefully soon 😳

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Waiting for this feature to get activated soon too. Hopefully soon 😳

hopefully soon 🤞🏼

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I just noticed that some posts in the Punyashlok Ahilya Bai forum have been wrongly tagged under Actor Yash (KGF Star).

I realised it was probably because PunYASHlok has the word Yash in it. Kindly look into this. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/person/yash_14003/discussion 

There are other unrelated discussions on different "Yash" tagged here. 

Thanks for sharing the issue. 
The error has been rectified 👍🏼