Anubhav never cared for GunGun

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today, Anubhav crossed all limits after he taunted GG on her loneliness. It was the new low for me. How cud he comment like that? Doesn't he know about her loneliness and abandonment issues. 

He also looked more concerned for RKC and indirectly declared that he always wanted to stay close to RKC. Anubhav was not even 1% affected when RKC slapped GG, the way he is affected now by how she was pushed (only if he knew that it's all facade and fake drama).

I doubt wdr he ever had any like ANY feelings for GG?

This ML is more like villian than hero. Neither he did repent even once for what he said to GG, nor he misses or thinks about her. N how can he totally blame her? Didn't he guided her to give her mom another chance? He too was fooled by Maya's drama along with his family and not just GG. Then how can she be blamed? Really can't connect now to this Male lead 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123ni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually all fault of makers.... The great vankar....

This is 2 version of GHKKPM...... 

they convert romcom show to typical toxicity drama... 

Here 

anubhav = virat

Gungun = sai 

RKC = shameless pakhi

K family = another chavhaan family

Same type  toxicity story .... Bs  2 different time slots

Mene to dono show ka hindi version dekhna hi band kr diya..... 

KKIS  is worst remake compared to other version. (Bengali/marathi) 

Hindi version ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

All thanks to vankar

2 acche khase show ki band baza di great vankar ne..... 

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know. Anubhav is behaving like the great Virat Chavan. And RKC toh starting se hi Pakhi ki tarah obsessed lover ki tarah behave kr rahi hai. N GG is blamed for everything. Just like Sai, her character has gone from chirpy , outspoken to bechari and sad. I'm attached to this show bt it's now getting on my nerves.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

You are right! When Akriti slapped Gungun I said this before Anubhav did not react much or said anything to Akriti ! and here HE SAW/thinks Gungun pushed Akriti and he blows up on Gungun and so rude to her! Such a disrespectful brainless idiot! Portraying men like this on TV is ruining our generation. All these men out in the society are such garbage! 

Me_era thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123ni

Actually all fault of makers.... The great vankar....

This is 2 version of GHKKPM...... 

they convert romcom show to typical toxicity drama... 

Here 

anubhav = virat

Gungun = sai 

RKC = shameless pakhi

K family = another chavhaan family

Same type  toxicity story .... Bs  2 different time slots

Mene to dono show ka hindi version dekhna hi band kr diya..... 

KKIS  is worst remake compared to other version. (Bengali/marathi) 

Hindi version ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

All thanks to vankar

2 acche khase show ki band baza di great vankar ne..... 

Have been a silent reader for most part but one has to vent out after a point of time. I had to too, or else Iโ€™d have gone mad. Having watched GHKKPM for some time, till my sanity allowed, I can safely say that you can trust Vankar with one thing and thatโ€™s to take a popular regional show with a simple, fun storyline and turn it into toxic shit to shove down the viewers throats with absolutely no remorse. I still canโ€™t comprehend how can he ruin the characterisation of two leads consequently without someone in change calling him out for this. When the world is continuously churning out progressive, sensible content, why is someone even allowing this lowlife to take a perfect thing and ruin it to bits. He only ha to copy the OG, why does he have to add toxicity and hatred into everything. If that is entertainment for him, or for anyone else, they need to go see a doc and get their issues addressed.

In the initial episodes, despite Anubhavโ€™s pride in his education and achievements  and his boastfulness, there was something likeable about him. He empathised. And that was when he knew the least bout this girl. And now after having known her for quite some time, and given his growing fondness of her,  theyโ€™ve done a 180 degree on him n turned him into a stone hearted swine who one canโ€™t help but despise. Same thing happened in Vankars other show as well where audiences were left wanting /praying for a New ML. This is downright sad, not just for the viewers but for the actors as well. Thyโ€™re putting so much effort into something that the audience arenโ€™t even liking now. No wonder TRPs will go down. 

Edited by Me_era - 2 years ago
Nrm57 thumbnail

Since bringing new MLs for FL is the new trend now, manifesting a new nontoxic lead for GG๐Ÿคž I know this will never happen in vankar shows but still

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel bad for Manan and Yesha, they both have potentially to grow and could have made it big through this show. But now everything is ruined. This show had a good 90โ€™s feeling at the beginning but after ep 50 it became the usual daily soap nonsense.

Me_era thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

I feel bad for Manan and Yesha, they both have potentially to grow and could have made it big through this show. But now everything is ruined. This show had a good 90โ€™s feeling at the beginning but after ep 50 it became the usual daily soap nonsense.

They definitely have the potential, will get noticed and I hope that they find some meaningful work henceforth. But at the same time I feel so sad for the audience who got hooked on to the show and are now caught in this rut. After the GHKKPM fiasco, this was the show thatโ€™d hooked me and now I have learnt my lesson to check the production house and director before watching a show. :(

Me_era thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehahahaha

Since bringing new MLs for FL is the new trend now, manifesting a new nontoxic lead for GG๐Ÿคž I know this will never happen in vankar shows but still

SAME gurrrlll! 

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa0305

Today, Anubhav crossed all limits after he taunted GG on her loneliness. It was the new low for me. How cud he comment like that? Doesn't he know about her loneliness and abandonment issues. 

He also looked more concerned for RKC and indirectly declared that he always wanted to stay close to RKC. Anubhav was not even 1% affected when RKC slapped GG, the way he is affected now by how she was pushed (only if he knew that it's all facade and fake drama).

I doubt wdr he ever had any like ANY feelings for GG?

This ML is more like villian than hero. Neither he did repent even once for what he said to GG, nor he misses or thinks about her. N how can he totally blame her? Didn't he guided her to give her mom another chance? He too was fooled by Maya's drama along with his family and not just GG. Then how can she be blamed? Really can't connect now to this Male lead 

So true! The makers totally butchered Anubhav's character!! ๐Ÿ˜ก