AnuGun SS : REPENTANCE (Chapter - 4 updated on page 13)

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone! As we all know that our mood is already ruined by the current episodes, so thought to write my version of what will happen when the Kulshreshthas get to know Maya-Aakriti's truth and how they repent their behaviour towards Gungun?

P.S. : I have always been a reader, or I should say an active reader, but never tried my hands at writing, in fact this is the very first time I'm going to try my hand at writing something, so please forgive me for any fault. Happy reading! 😳

CHAPTER - 1

"Ek toh meri khud ki mom ne mujhe dhoka diya aur upar se jis family ko maine apna manne lagi thi, unn logo ne bhi mujhpe trust nahi kiya!" Cried a dejected Gungun! She was standing at the middle of the hall surrounded by the Bhatnagars and the Kulshreshthas in Saraswati Nivaas. Only her Round Chachu trusted her, along with her Papa and Bua. And none did! None! Gungun always had abandonment issue right from her childhood when her mom had left her. And for the last 15 days she felt the same, abandoned by the people she had started to consider as her own! Tears rolled down her cheeks from her doe shaped eyes. Everyone in the house had tear strained face, some out of hurt and others out of guilt.

The Kulshreshthas, except Golu Chachu, Dr. Riddhesh, Garima bua and Gungun herself were dumbfounded when they were shown the CCTV footage of Aakriti and Maya meeting each other and heard the conversations they had between them. They were stupefied! Never in their dreams they thought it would be Aakriti, not Gungun, who was involved with Maya in insulting them and creating the misunderstandings. They couldn't believe that it was Aakriti who gave Anubhav the intoxicating drink on that dreadful day and she was well aware of Maya's plan of insulting them. They were completely shocked how cunningly she played with their hearts by tricking them with her innocent face, good behaviour and culture infront of them because she wanted to marry Anubhav, by hook or by crook! And how she and Maya planned together to break Gungun and Anubhav's wedding. So all this time it was Aakriti and not Gungun who was together in that hideous plan! It means Dr. Riddhesh was right about Gungun! And they didn't trust him nor Gungun. How could they be so dumb, thought Charu. How could they fall under the evil charm of Aakriti? Didn't she consider Gungun as her own daughter, then why didn't she trust her daughter and trusted Aakriti instead, wondered Sargam. And Anubhav? He couldn't believe his innocent faced junior could stoop so low! He felt disgusted. And today was his wedding with her after a few hours!! 

Gungun was surprised when her Round Chachu visited Bhatnagar Mansion that day. She was even more surprised, in fact very happy when she came to know that her Round Chachu trusted her!! Yes she was definitely dejected to know that the other members, specially Anubhav didn't trust her. Lately she had started to feel something strange for her "Chant Chashmish". She obviously couldn't understand her feelings, but unlike before, now whenever Round Chachu and gang teased her with Anubhav's name, she felt nice. But alas! Everything got messed up that day at the party. And she couldn't forgive her mom, oops Dr. Maya for snatching her family from her! Never! She threw out Dr. Maya out of the house and that day none of her tricks worked on Gungun. So currently she was staying at her friend's house. So when Round Chachu said that he will help her prove her innocence in front of the Kulshreshthas, she readily agreed. She needed her family to know the truth at any cost! And also she needed to find out who was her mom's partner in her planning, the blame that she got from Anubhav and his family. And after much efforts and searching, she and Round Chachu finally got a footage from that party at her house. And what she saw and heard, she couldn't believe in her eyes and ears! Her cousin Aakriti was involved with Dr. Maya! She gave Anubhav the drink from the drinks corner arranged by her mom. Their actions and voices were clearly recored in the CCTV footage. Thank God they had CCTV installed in their house, which Dr. Maya and Aakriti clearly weren't aware of! Her Papa, Bua and Round Chachu were equally shocked. Her Bua was totally broken by her daughter's deed. She felt ashamed to give birth to such a daughter! She couldn't face Gungun and her brother, nor could she face Chanchal ji. How could she after what her daughter did with them? But they, specially Gungun were kind enough to ensure her Bua that it wasn't her fault. Had she got the opportunity to up-bring Aakriti, she wouldn't have fallen so low. But this was not the case here. So she shouldn't feel bad. Gungun in her mind said, " Aakriti ab tumhara khel khatam. Bas ab bohot khel li tumne Dr. Maya k saath mil k. Ab meri bari hai tumahri sacchai sabke samne lane ka." Gungun knew that today, which was supposed to be her wedding day with her Chant Chashmish, instead it was his wedding with that Aakriti. And she definitely couldn't let that wedding happen! No! Maybe Anubhav doesn't trust her, but that doesn't mean that she will allow Aakriti to ruin his life. Not at all. That's how she decided to visit the Kulshreshthas with Round Chachu, her Papa and Bua to reveal Aakriti's truth. She knew nobody in that house was allowed to take her name. Round Chachu told her everything. And it hurt her so much. But now the most important thing was them knowing Aakriti's truth, more than anything else!   

Back to the present in Saraswati Nivaas, Golu Chachu said, "Dekh liya na aap logo ne ki kon kisko kitna apna mante hai aur kon nahi?" His sentence was directed towards his Sargam Bhabhi who had taunted about Gungun the other day. Sargam felt ashamed. "Aur Bade Bhaiya aap toh daave k saath keh rahe the uss din Doctor sahab ko ki woh apni beti ki galti chupane ki koshish kar rahe the, kya hua ab? Kuch batayenge nahi aap?" Charu down casted his eyes. He couldn't face anyone, specially Doctor Sahab and Gungun. He felt as if he lost his self respect again, but today solely because of his own fault. 

Gungun's eyes went at the wedding decorations and then at last towards Anubhav. He was standing still at a corner. She went towards him and asked him in her clear cut voice "Kya hua Mr. Anubhav Kulshreshtha, Scientist of The Year? Tum ab kuch kahoge nahi? Mujhe uss din bhala bura bolne se pehle toh tumne bilkul nahi socha tha. Mann mein jo aaya bas bolte gaye kyuki bolne mein tax jo nahi lagta. Lekin aaj jab baat tumari junior ki aayi toh ab tumahri bolti band kyu ho gayi?" Anubhav felt guilty facing Gungun. He knew he had crossed all his limits that day. In fact he has always remained judgmental towards her and that day he broke her innocent soul into pieces! Anubhav tried to reply something when Gungun interrupted him, "Rehne do, tumse nahi ho payega. Mai hi fool thi jo maine uss din tumse suggestion maangi thi regarding Dr. Maya. Aur tumhare, sirf tumahre suggestion ki wajah se maine unko ek second chance di thi, jo meri zindagi ki sabse badi galti thi. Naa uss din tum mujhe unko second chance dene ki suggestion dete aur naa hi aaj hum sab ko yeh din dekni parti. Tumare suggestion ko follow ki maine aur jab sab kuch 360 degree opposite ho gaya toh sab meri galti ho gayi haa?", shouted a broken Gungun. For the elders, this was a complete new information. And for the younger ones, they realized how Gungun was correct with her each and every words! Gungun always considered them as her elder brothers/sisters/friend. But what did they do? They didn't even trust her? They regretted for not listening to Golu Chachu and not believing in Gungun.  

Still recovering from the shock they received, "Gungun beta humein maaf karo do. Hum logo se bohot badi bhool, nahi bhool nahi humse toh paap ho gaya jo humne tumpe ya Doctor Sahab pe bharosa nahi kiya", said Chandru with folded hands. "Haa bitiya humse bahut badi paap ho gayi jo humne humari phool jaisi bitiya pe bharosa naahi kiye", cried Sunanda. Sargam joined them "Gungun beta kya tum humein maaf kar paogi? Dekha jaye toh shuru se hi hum tumhe hi apni ghar ki bahu banana chahte the lekin iss beech yeh sab ho gayi aur sab kuch galat ho gaya. Lekin ab toh sach sabke saamne aa chuka hai. Aur abhi bhi der nahi hui hai, Anu ki shaadi bhi nahi hui hai toh kya tum humare Anu se shaadi karke humari ghar ki bahu banogi?", she asked. "Musical name wali aunty yeh shaadi hai koi putle ka game nahi jise jab chahe jod diya aur jab chahe tod diya. Mai bhi ek human being hu. Meri bhi feelings hai. Aur mai yaha Anubhav se shaadi karne nahi sirf aap logo ko sacchai dikhane aayi thi jo maine dikha di. Aur haa, ab mai kehti hu ki jo insaan ya jo family mujhpe trust nahi kar paye mai uss insaan se ya uss family mein kabhi shaadi nahi karungi. Kabhi nahiiii!!!!", Gungun cried loudly and before anyone could gather what was hapenning, she dashed out of Saraswati Nivaas. 

Anubhav was the first to realize what happened and he shouted "Gungun ruko, kaha ja rahi ho? Gungunnnnn....!!", and ran out of the house. He searched here and there but couldn't find a trace of her. Where did she suddenly disappear, wondered Anubhav. Even her car was parked outside their house, so there was no chance that she went home. So where was she? Suddenly Anubhav noticed that a small crowd had formed on the main road outside his house. He didn't know why he got pulled towards the crowd when he should have been searching for Gungun at the moment. He asked a man standing amongst the crowd, "Kya hua bhai sahab? Yaha itna bheed kyu hai?" The man replied "Ek ladki ki accident ho gayi." Don't know why but Anubhav didn't feel good after hearing about the accident. Something wasn't right, he felt. He heard someone from the crowd "Motorcycle se thokad lag gayi". Another lady said, "Haa aur bohot tez bhaagti hui aayi kahi se. Sar pe gehri chot lagi hai. Kitna khoon bhi beh raha hai. Bechari." After hearing these details Anubhav needed to see who it was. Kahi woh Gun...No Anu think positive, koi aur ladki hogi, thought Anubhav. And as the crowd started to disperse, the sight in front of Anubhav made him rooted to his spot! He felt as if he lost his everything. His heart constricted. 

Meanwhile the Kulshreshthas and the Bhatnagars too came outside the house to find why was it taking Anubhav so long to find Gungun? They spotted Anubhav standing like a statue in the main road so Yug came towards Anubhav and asked him from behind, "Anu Gungun mili kya? Kaha hai Gungun? Aur tune itna waqt kyu laga diya use dhoondne mein?" All Anubhav could reply was pointing his finger towards the girl laying in a pool of blood on the road, seeing whom Yug was shocked too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys how was the chapter? Should I continue the story? Also there won't be of many chapters, only one or two more maybe. Please give your feedbacks. It will motivate me to write further. Thankyou! 

Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail

Index :-

Chapter - 1     Page 1

Chapter - 2     Page 6

Chapter - 3     Page 9

Chapter - 4     Page 13

Some more tags

Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 2 years ago
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful story 👌very well written 👏plz upload the next part soon 😍

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Beautiful story 👌very well written 👏plz upload the next part soon 😍

Thanku so much for your feedback. It really means a lot. ❤️ I'm yet to write the next chapter. Once I write and post, I'll tag you. 😳

NotSoCoolMelon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it was awwesommee... please write more often❤️. Waiting for next update

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotSoCoolMelon

it was awwesommee... please write more often❤️. Waiting for next update

Awwww that's so sweet of you. Thanku. 😳 In fact this story is my very first attempt at writing something. I'm glad you liked it. ❤️ I'm yet to write the next chapter. Once I post it, I'll tag you. 🤗

Anugun0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow .nicely written.I so want GunGun to refuse to marry Anu now he doesnt deserve her .

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

mujaey bhi tag karo! doubt kis baath ki.i twweted your ff in twitter.many fans wanted to read ff/os on current track.sorry without asking you i posted the link of this write up.

such a wonderful write up.please continue.

personally i dont want #anugun.😏👎

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

even i am planning to write one.though i am not great in words and grammar,will write one next week.😆🤣

Adorable_lover thumbnail

Beautiful 🥰❤️ this is what exactly I wanted it happen. Please update soon