Sab Satrangi

Such a blissful episode

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday's episode was truly beautiful. Gargi's heartbreak and Manu consoling her was well-written. What stand out for me is that Gargi never blamed him for anything. She understood why Manu have to make such planning. Whereas Manu on the other hand is still want to fullfill the 7.5 lakh deal. And Gargi is still free to go,so what If vishwas is out of her life,  once this deal is complete. 

Both have talked there heart out, dialogues were awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌThe atmosphere was all dark and blue. It was beautiful in certain way, reflecting the gloominess and sadness of gargi and that little whiteishness stands for the hope of Manu. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rbpll

Yesterday's episode was truly beautiful. Gargi's heartbreak and Manu consoling her was well-written. What stand out for me is that Gargi never blamed him for anything. She understood why Manu have to make such planning. Whereas Manu on the other hand is still want to fullfill the 7.5 lakh deal. And Gargi is still free to go,so what If vishwas is out of her life,  once this deal is complete. 

Both have talked there heart out, dialogues were awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌThe atmosphere was all dark and blue. It was beautiful in certain way, reflecting the gloominess and sadness of gargi and that little whiteishness stands for the hope of Manu. 

@ bold Nice observation - she was feeling blue, so that "shading blue" visual effect reflected nicely her inner state. It was so delicate, I wasn't aware of the atmosphere until reading your comment. 

I thought that Gargi/Vishwas relationship lasted for a year or so, but it actually lasted three and a half years! This means that she was very young when fell in love, so the fact she was so devoted to Vishwas looks more logical to me now. 

On the other side, Mannu said an important fact - Gargi didn't leave him, although she looked determined to do so. I like to think that she stayed with Mannu not only because his goodness, but because, deep down, she didn't really love Vishwas. She must have felt that he is fake (in all his actions).

One more thing - what happened to her sixth sense? Can't she assume why Mannu saved her from V? 

I wonder, whether Vishwas is gone for goods, or he will try to take revenge? Little sis is trying to reach him...

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LauraM

@ bold Nice observation - she was feeling blue, so that "shading blue" visual effect reflected nicely her inner state. It was so delicate, I wasn't aware of the atmosphere until reading your comment. Correct! that "blue shading" was for Gargi feeling blue. 

I thought that Gargi/Vishwas relationship lasted for a year or so, but it actually lasted three and a half years! This means that she was very young when fell in love, so the fact she was so devoted to Vishwas looks more logical to me now. A relationship of 3 and 1/2 years can really have a lasting impact on a person. 

On the other side, Mannu said an important fact - Gargi didn't leave him, although she looked determined to do so. I like to think that she stayed with Mannu not only because his goodness, but because, deep down, she didn't really love Vishwas. She must have felt that he is fake (in all his actions). What I understood that Vishwaas came into her life when she was all alone and really low. Vishwaas as a part of plan, taken care of her, hence she instantly fell for him. As Gargi was in dire need of someone, she never bother to look beyond what Vishwas portrays before her as she was getting what she needed at that time. Hence, there was no natural development happened between the two like it is happening with Manu. More than love, Gargi subconsciously "returning the favour" of Vishwaas. It was more of a duty than love, hence, put Vishwaas's needs first and put her requirements in the backburner. As the only relationships in her life was daddy and Vishwaas, the idea of being away with vishwas scared her to the death. In fact, subconsciously she indebted with Vishwas's favour , hence many times she felt guilty for not fulfilling vishwas's requirement. You must have seen how much hyper and disturbed she got when something happened to vishwas. After marriage, it was the first time when gargi and vishwas interaction was happening in front of people other than Daddy. Here she got to discover vishwas's true nature and occasional enlightenment by Manu also gradually give her the real picture. This is where she did what you have mentioned-the red one. 

One more thing - what happened to her sixth sense? Can't she assume why Mannu saved her from V? Few episodes back, she had a hunch where she did say to Manu ki tum koi feelings mat rakhna, something along that line. Still, I didn't understood what is going on in Gargi's mind.

I wonder, whether Vishwas is gone for goods, or he will try to take revenge? Little sis is trying to reach him...It can happen as he may return with the motive of revenge from Manu and Gargi. However, uske liye show bhi chalna chahiye, Sab satrangi might go off air news circulating. 

Edited by rbpll - 2 years ago
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would like the show to last longer. 

However, I just hope that makers will maintain the same professional level till the end, and that love story will be nice. This track (love) has already given us some beautiful moments, like yesterday's scene on the grass. 

For different reasons, they both (Mannu and Gargi) suppressed their feelings for quite a while. They both need to open up and embrace their hidden feelings and features - Gargi to become more feminin (imagine shy Gargi), and Mannu to show openly his imanent courage.

That's how I would like to see them in the end. Is it to much to ask?πŸ˜†

Edited by LauraM - 2 years ago