Instagram, what are you doing?

Black_Rrose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi, so I was just surfing Instagram (mainly  pratha,parish and Tejasswi tag) then suddenly blank, when I logged in again,nothing shows. Why would Instagram hide the tags specifically about her? I smells some foul here. It's honestly confusing.

I hope they'll restore it soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey! Yea I just saw on twitter they're saying that the same thing happened with multiple naagin related hashtags - #Naagin6, #PraRish, #Pratha & #TejasswiPrakash. But they're all appearing now, they must've fixed the glitch. 

It's something about a 'shadow-ban' on insta I think, where they ban certain hashtags or accounts for using too many hashtags at once. Or something like that idk I don't get technology lol.        

Black_Rrose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Hey! Yea I just saw on twitter they're saying that the same thing happened with multiple naagin related hashtags - #Naagin6, #PraRish, #Pratha & #TejasswiPrakash. But they're all appearing now, they must've fixed the glitch. 

It's something about a 'shadow-ban' on insta I think, where they ban certain hashtags or accounts for using too many hashtags at once. Or something like that idk I don't get technology lol.        

Oh I'm glad they're back,I thought we lost em forever 

Mckavaliski thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is not the first time I have noticed that Instagram hides certain tags or content. It smells like someone is biased or does not really care about their customers sometimes.