Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Tharab takes dadi blessings ..

Dadi …Today ‘s my Prurab AND Taps wedding and will be united for ever … Thanking MR …

Priyanka …to Taps … Well ,It’s good enough …I will knock Ur room before entering .. # It’s gonna be legal Right ..? jee bhar ke romance shomance haan ..

Taps …Bhabhi..!!

Purab..Bhabhi it’s enough now for long U gonna do leg pulling …?

Priyanka..Areee it’s bhai Bhabhi ‘s duty to do leg pulling…

Sapna … panditj ihave asked to arrange wedding within the family cos .. first 2 weddings faced many problems now don’t want anymore troubles .. Let no evil eye spoil it … But It’s the wedding and have lots of thing to do # ..

Priyu ..Will do saasu mummy..just relax…

Sapna …Taps please do come here ..I want to give something come with me …Hand over the jewellery .. sayingthought of giving these at Arman and ur wedding ..

Purab ..Taiji …?

Sapna …Anyway …I couldn’t give it to U but VD gave big news thought of giving it to U now …My mom gave this necklace to me ..from now onwards it’s ur’s ..please take it …

Taps ..looks at P … but it’s Priyanka bhabhi’s rights …

Priyanka ..Only U deserve to have it Taps ..And saasu mommy have written ur name on it long ago ..It’s for u..

Sapna ..Since Veena is like ur Maa ..Am like  ur badi maa  right ..?It’s nothing in front of whatever U have done for this house ..Keep this definitely wear it tomorrow ..I will feelgood ..Taps takes her blessings …

Dadi ..Am proud of U Sapna …UR my Elder DIL …

Jaya …iss parivaar ko kisiki nazar na lage … joins in with Anshul …

Purab ..Jaya maa …Takes her blessings …

Jaya ..Stay blessed dear…the happiness that have come to this house should stay for ever …

Purab …Finally my other mom is here too ..My family is complete now …and asks jaya maa to take his side  here all moms are taking Taps side ..

Someone says Didi ko hosh aagaya …everyone rushes to that room …

VD ,,Sargam ..we are happy seeing U awake …

Dadi …Thanks to MR she listened to our prayer …gave back our child to us ..

Purab…Sargam …!! Please forgive me ..cos I wasn’t available when u needed the most …

VD ..Am the one supposed tobe asking forgiveness cos I couldn’t be a good mother or a friend that u could trust on ..

Sargam ..It’s ok..

Dadi.. even I am supposed toask for forgiveness since I am eldest in the family and experienced too but couldn’t understand ur situation ..

Taps …even me too …I couldn’t save U that day ..

Priyu …It’s enough now ..please put a stop for ur forgiveness and let Sargam, speak ..too ..

Sargam ..Why R u guys saying sorry ..am the one should be saying sorry cos I crossed all my limits and trusted on the wrong person …Bhabhi U did try to explain many times but I did what was wrong for me …U did support me whenever I needed it ..but wasn’t available when U need me …am sorry …

VD …we all know about Taps now and we are gonna bring up this topic again ,…We all r  together now rest all is worthless and nonsense.. love between us is the strength for our family ..at any cost will have to maintain it forever …Sargam …I wont move on with my life till bhai Bhabhi forgive me … They might have fought with each other for me …

Anshul …fight ..? they did Divorce…am sorry ..

Sargam .. wait …what happened could someone tell me ..?

Anshul…before u Storm atjiju I will tell U …That day after taking U to the hospital …narrates the divorce and marriage history … SD and Hans exit …

Long story short Tharab saved us from Hans ,….

Sargam …U all went through so much ..am really sorry …

Taps …U didn’t do anything …our relationship was weak broke in no time …Hans did was wrong but it was good our relationship went through the tough time and now no space is for the left for 3rdperson …

Purab ..I did the best thing giving Taps divorce …everyone laughs at him.. aree ….then only I will get tomarry Taps 3rd time right ….

Anshul ..Yes but No ghughat in this wedding …

Purab ..gives cupcakes toSargam saying he did prepare since this morning for u …

Sargan ..refuses to eat saying I am just up from coma and will get fat if I eat ..

P ..asks her to have it and he will take care of her if she gets fat …

Jaya ..does aarti to Tharab and says ..Veenaji ..I wished to do grand wedding of Tharab in this time ..with proper rituals ..am happy doing it ,…Purab ji ..U came in our life as Son in law but u r like a son to me …and gives the chunri says it’s her nani’s chuniri which she gave for her wedding but me … am giving it to u today …it does have our ancestors blessings …

VD ..puts that veil on Taps …

Sargam ..sitting on wheelchair ..Anshul goes to her ..U here alone away from everyone …looking stressed out …what r u thinking about ..

Sargam…what’s love I learntit from bhai Bhabhi …

Anshul ..me too …when U werein come I met a girl ..Urvashi ..she was just like u …I fell in love with herbut she turned to be just like Rohit …she was from thieves gang and I caught herwhile she was talking on the phone then I called police many cases were filed against her ..My first love ..betrayed me  …Both laugh at each other ..

Sargam ..It’s hard to find bhai Bhabhi wala pyaar in this generation …will not get easily ..

Anshul ..but if they could find it maybe we too might get someday ,….maybe we might not be aware the presence already …

Next morning ..

Jaya Picks the thaal from madhir

.Dadi ..Jaya ,u did forgot sindoor ki dabbi …

Priyu and Sagar setting the table ,,.

Priyu ..not at me but give attention on work …Sagar do flirt with her ..

Sapna ..informs VD that panditji on his way might come anytime soon ..and leaves ..

Vinod Anshul Sargam doing wedding Preparation…

Taps getting ready In her room Purab join in …

Purab ….Ready …?

Taps ..no ..stops her and take the necklace …and rest all helps her get ready ….

Purab .. wish I could elope ..am really lucky to have u asmy wife …

Taps ..Picks kajal from her eye and applies it behind Purab’s ear saying  mere hot pati ko kisi ki nazar na lage …

P ..Hot toh mein kaafi hun nai ..?

Both blush …

VD and  Jaya drops by asks them to go downstairs if they are ready …

Tharab holds hand …chale …?

Purab ..both takes vows during pheras ..

Sagar promises to be faithful with Priyu and love her forever ..

Tharab completes the wedding rituals and takes blessings …VD kisses Tharab …

Priyanka asks everyone to take family selfie ..Everyone says Thapki pyar ki …

Episode ends …

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will miss this show a lot❤️

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you much. Will miss your fun posts. I really thought the show was ending tomorrow. Can't believe they took days to wrap up Preeti and Sargar mess, and one day to show the marriage. Smh.

shridharg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: burnnotice

Thank you much. Will miss your fun posts. I really thought the show was ending tomorrow. Can't believe they took days to wrap up Preeti and Sargar mess, and one day to show the marriage. Smh.

Will miss u too .... 

And yes cost cutting wedding ... what was the need of this marriage ...instead get done with the register marriage ...

NO haldi mehandi sangeet no fun elements ...reasoning of buri nazar from past 2 weddings ... Casts must have been very disappointed and so are we ...

shridharg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sulaayini

I will miss this show a lot❤️

Same here ...❤️