Originally posted by: Jugnu21

did IF just converted their top 10 list to top 12 list to include Meet ….😲

https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1511284193833406472?s=21

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I read on twitter that Meet A’s reaction is bland .. and he didn’t try to get to the truth.. but he was under home arrest for two hours.. for him, his maternal uncle has sent an intelligence team to investigate… and he was ready to face consequences of his actions .. be watever may be … I didn’t find his reaction bland… at least not this time… 

the reaction  that he gave on Meet H’s arrival is kind of annoyance which was apt as he has asked her not to step out of academy and leave her training… he doesn’t know that she has come with permission… so he was miffed .. on hearing the truth he was shocked .. baki ka reaction kl k episode me pta chlega .. its too early to call his reaction dissatisfying in my opinion….

Yeah I don't have much problem with him not doing anything either. He was on home arrest. But atleast by dialogues khudko defend toh kar sakta tha. I hope they compensate for that in today's episode

Mysterylushes thumbnail

did IF just converted their top 10 list to top 12 list to include Meet ….😲

https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1511284193833406472?s=21

Itni Mohabbat😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Wrong post. Check EDT

Edited by Mysterylushes - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so that’s how Meet H cooked up a white lie to leave academy for half a day …

https://twitter.com/zeetv/status/1511361769511477256?s=21

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so I watched remaining two MI movies as well.. and gotta say they are pretty decent and better than mi3 and mi4 … ILsa character is a good find .. I wished Jerrmy Renner’s brandt would have stayed .. but he couldn’t…  but overall last two were decent … good watch… but the first one was epic .., rest have their moments..,  

lets see which movie series I pick next .., or may be revisit Fast and furious or jason bourne or John wick…. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

so I watched remaining two MI movies as well.. and gotta say they are pretty decent and better than mi3 and mi4 … ILsa character is a good find .. I wished Jerrmy Renner’s brandt would have stayed .. but he couldn’t…  but overall last two were decent … good watch… but the first one was epic .., rest have their moments..,  

lets see which movie series I pick next .., or may be revisit Fast and furious or jason bourne or John wick…. 

Yes I told you so no 1 is no 1 aka best. But last 2 were not bad either 

I would say Bourne movie go for it. Last one I guess 3-4 is very fast and good 

Yep I like jermey runner to and wish he would have stayed. If remember correctly I think he was one of Bourne movie as well . I could be wrong 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

so that’s how Meet H cooked up a white lie to leave academy for half a day …

https://twitter.com/zeetv/status/1511361769511477256?s=21

Police wale itne burbak thode hote hai😂😂😂😂.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I read on twitter that Meet A’s reaction is bland .. and he didn’t try to get to the truth.. but he was under home arrest for two hours.. for him, his maternal uncle has sent an intelligence team to investigate… and he was ready to face consequences of his actions .. be watever may be … I didn’t find his reaction bland… at least not this time… 

the reaction  that he gave on Meet H’s arrival is kind of annoyance which was apt as he has asked her not to step out of academy and leave her training… he doesn’t know that she has come with permission… so he was miffed .. on hearing the truth he was shocked .. baki ka reaction kl k episode me pta chlega .. its too early to call his reaction dissatisfying in my opinion….

Mujhe itna bura nahi laga. I assumed he shared the necessary details to the intelligence team through mamaji. Bahar nikalna was neither possible nor safe for him. Ab tension k maare kya sar takraye diwar par😂😂.

However wo juta kisne feka andar itni door bahar se😂😂. Cricket khelna chahiye usse . Kya nishana tha😂😂😂