Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

yeh medicine ka new one hai but meine toh AH murder case ke liye bola tha 🤣

uske liye Tej team up ni krega .. wo witness h … and Meets are scared that he may relapse if he goes near to anything which could trigger his memories about mentally blocked trauma 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I read on twitter that Meet A’s reaction is bland .. and he didn’t try to get to the truth.. but he was under home arrest for two hours.. for him, his maternal uncle has sent an intelligence team to investigate… and he was ready to face consequences of his actions .. be watever may be … I didn’t find his reaction bland… at least not this time… 

the reaction  that he gave on Meet H’s arrival is kind of annoyance which was apt as he has asked her not to step out of academy and leave her training… he doesn’t know that she has come with permission… so he was miffed .. on hearing the truth he was shocked .. baki ka reaction kl k episode me pta chlega .. its too early to call his reaction dissatisfying in my opinion….

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I read on twitter that Meet A’s reaction is bland .. and he didn’t try to get to the truth.. but he was under home arrest for two hours.. for him, his maternal uncle has sent an intelligence team to investigate… and he was ready to face consequences of his actions .. be watever may be … I didn’t find his reaction bland… at least not this time… 

the reaction  that he gave on Meet H’s arrival is kind of annoyance which was apt as he has asked her not to step out of academy and leave her training… he doesn’t know that she has come with permission… so he was miffed .. on hearing the truth he was shocked .. baki ka reaction kl k episode me pta chlega .. its too early to call his reaction dissatisfying in my opinion….

so true , i don't know why nowadays people are looking for errors in the show , why not enjoy . Seriously people can watch nagin which is the most illogical show , CAN WATCH PARINEETI which shows 2 girls marrying the same guy which is against law but says that meetH who is using jugad to get her work done is superwoman in the most sarcastic way

Edited by tamanna1391 - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Yes I too said the same. There will be a scene about it tomorrow

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

but mje lgta h that they got to know that people wanted to see Meet H and Tej solving a case together… and that’s why they introduced it… kyuki baki sb to Meets hi solve krte h na sath me …

I like Meety and Tej 

They are adorble 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

uske liye Tej team up ni krega .. wo witness h … and Meets are scared that he may relapse if he goes near to anything which could trigger his memories about mentally blocked trauma 

Arrr that’s what I meant ki Tej witness bane and confirm Karen 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

did IF just converted their top 10 list to top 12 list to include Meet ….😲

https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1511284193833406472?s=21

Palak2812 thumbnail

Joh bhi ho 

Mujhe accha laga 😆

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

did IF just converted their top 10 list to top 12 list to include Meet ….😲

I have no clue ki inka kya chalta rahta hai. 

and ranking bhi down ho gayi hai by one spot vaise