heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

thanku sooo much for updatingšŸ¤—

commented on fan fiction page

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow 

So love this Yash. Waiting to see more of him. Also gif him yo hear about the past

still think he will side with geet. Not just blame her for everything but at the same chide her on how she was. But he might say a earful to Maan too. 
bith assuming things about each other which are so far off the mark  

One from guilt feeling he is not in her reach anymore and will do whatever he asks and thinks why would he even expect a call from her. 

While the other assumes she dies not need him thatā€™s egg she has not called. 

What yo do with both. Bang our heads or rather theirs!!!!

matbe pari can do something here now that dad has seen geet. Waiting for her to notice Maan too 

She will now realise why Maan is do moody. Apt name gif him by geet

but aww look at him. Remembers everything s as bout her. Inspite of himself he went to check on her. Ofcourae putting family as an excuse 

But then realizing how she hated being alone takes her out 

Canā€™t believe he loved authority of geet in him. Pari knew that how fida he was 

she probably will realise what geet has become now 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update....

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 21 

Unique and just so Amazing Chapter 

Thank you so much for taking time out and to update too 

truly appreciate it 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

superb update 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely update as usual.! Enjoying reading it on loop. Yeh Maan toh chupa rustum nikla! From ā€˜did he ever love her?ā€™ to sooooo much feeling inside him.. Maan has so much passion for Geet, it was so nice to see things from his perspective.. all these days we didnā€™t know much from his side .. 

for someone who didnā€™t show the slightest recognition when he saw her first time, he is so lattoo over her then & now.. no wonder Pari has been blatantly rejecting him for she knows he is taken by heart and soulā€¦ 

He and Geet have been so intimate before, him knowing about the time of her periods, what goes on with her then, & remembering it now.. it was all so pvt to only these 2. The way he was getting desperate to look into Adiā€™s cabin, waiting for her phone call, getting pissed she didnā€™t call, throwing his phone, my god so cuteā€¦ he gives his weekend time to family but now someone seems more important to him than family at the moment. He is literal sulking that she doesnā€™t like his companyā€¦ awww I have a big smile throughout the updateā€¦ 

Pari sees Geet & immediately recognizes her, also remembering the artistic ways Maan so passionately used to speak abt her beautiful features.. There is so much love yet so much misunderstanding between these 2 I hope to see some love rekindling slowlyā€¦ Geet needs to speak out to him and get it all out.. may be then he will understand how far sheā€™s come..

Now that Pari sees them both together wonder what role sheā€™ll have further? Either she could accept his proposal and see what happens, may be! Or just become friends with Geet and understand her role. But Iā€™m sure Geet being the dignified one would not just randomly just speak her heart to anyoneā€¦ Iā€™m so happy with the way sheā€™s holding herself.. almost given up the fact that Maan will never be hers which is good. Itā€™s nice to see Maan getting desperate to get her attention for all the boss fresher drama he did with heršŸ˜šŸ˜ 

Also the new guy, the one whoā€™s beautiful view apt was snatched by Maan to give to Geet in the name of responsibility and not bcoz of any stupid feelings, I hope that guy hits on Geet and starts some track with her or somethingā€¦ lovely lovely update && eager & hungry  for more

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yayy, thank you so much for the update.

This Maan is confusing so much , he wants geet attention at the same time don't want to show it to geet that he has love and soft corner for her. I don't know what he want right now actually, Care bhi karni hai aur tough attitude bhi rakhna hai. Chahte kya ho bhai tumšŸ¤£

On the contrary , Geet is doing her usual routine , I really feel pity for her, she has changed so much and when she is doing exactly the way maan wants , usme bhi maan babu ko problem. She is living a simple life and now expensive things doesn't facinate her anymore.

And Pari , I like her, she understands both Maan and Geet very well since from childhood. She is love. She knows Maan's love for Geet.And now she just saw it after so long gap. 

The way Annie said to pari that Maan bhai just staring the phone for long , it was funny . šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now Pari will not take a second to guess the reason behind Maan's dilemmašŸ¤£

šŸ¤£She will quickly guess the whole situation and I think both Annie and Pari will be the mediator in the coming update for Maaneet.

And How Annie will react when she comes to know about Maaneet šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

And Yash , he has a right to know about maan since from beginning and Maaneet past . I think Meera should tell him . 

And I wonder who was that guy from whom the top management takes back the flatšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ. Lets see how Geet will react when she comes to know about it

Wonderful , Thank you once again.šŸ™šŸ‘

Edited by prekshagarg - 1 years ago
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Both r in misunderstood situtation they love each other so much but not ready to accept. When they understood each other i think pari should help them

Waiting for next part

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Appreciate the update despite being on vacation

Chapter 21

Phenomenal updateā€¦outstandingly written

pleased that Geet felt some life coming back into her 

of cos she feels that she is nothing to him and just a responsibility

nice that Geet is moving to the apartment in KC Living 

Yash's confusion and thoughts are justified

his anger with Meera is reasonable

will Meera confide in him?

wonderful seeing Geet working diligently with Adi

as expected Maan went on a business tour 

well Maan was angry and frustrated that she did not call him

Gosh he even threw his phone

while Geet steels herself from calling him 

their thoughts are eloquently portrayed

wish they would just talk..........

amazed that Maan is oblivious as to how Geet spend the past 7 years

did the investigator not reveal this?

not surprised that Maan keeps himself busy

sad that he stopped himself from going to Adi's office

he is indeed tempted to see Geet

Annie's concern for Maan was understandable

so she calls Pari as she feels Maan needs time with friends

great that Maan's team is in India helping Brij

glad that Maan cannot help himself and goes to meet Geet

the fact that its family day does not stop him

this obliviously says much.... love will always be there

hate that Maan tries to justify this as responsibility and convinces himself of the reasons

does he expect her to call after his behavior towards her?

will their misunderstandings ever be cleared?

Geet was thinking that Maan was at the door

she was clearly ecstatic and reins herself

hmm so Maan adores the beauty in front of him

upset seeing the distance between them

at least he came to see her

liked that Maan knew just by seeing her behavior that it was her time of the month

he can never forget anything about her

past well incorporated 

he could do anything for her

good that Maan decided not to leave her alone

loved his care for her

oh Geet will never forgive herself for not standing up Maan

wish that Maan would confront Geet or she should speak to him

hmm seems like Maan is buying furniture for Geet's place

dismayed that he thinks she is least interested in his company

when that is far from the truth

she wants her Maan

Geet had a point that she and Maan are both moody

Omg Pari is at the same shop and recognised Geet

she recalls how Maan would artistically describe Geet

Maan was immensely in love with Geet

he adores Geet's bossiness over him

agree with Pari that Maan is crazy over Geet

at least Pari knew she would only be Maan's best friend

wonder if Pari will speak to Geet?

will Pari see Maan there?

I think that Pari will be the one to bring Maan and Geet close and help them clear their misunderstandings

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 1 years ago
simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the lovely update!  If thatā€™s not love then what is?  He knows when her time of the month is by just observing her and knows she doesnā€™t like to be alone.  He still whatā€™s her to have the best and now is looking for furniture for her.  Once he finally accepts her, Geet needs to go way and above to shower her love on him.  She truly did lose a diamond but the poor girl knows that. I wonder how she will feel seeing Pari with Maan.  I think she will be upset and jealous but will not show it as she thinks she doesnā€™t deserve him.  Looking forward to the next.  Please give another soon. Pretty please!