Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

he is out and am happy with it

what has happened how come he got kicked out of academy 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

what has happened how come he got kicked out of academy 

MH ne resign karwadi. Because she had a proof video recording of him taking on a call where he wanted to hurt MH.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

MH ne resign karwadi. Because she had a proof video recording of him taking on a call where he wanted to hurt MH.

wow where did and how did she get it? 

how have you been?

aa gayi vaapas. 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

wow where did and how did she get it? 

how have you been?

aa gayi vaapas. 

Wo nahi dikhaya how she got it.

I am good. Wo date wali episode night hi waapas aayi mai😁.

Hibernate ki thi account ko, so 7 days se pehle reactivate nahi kar saki🤭

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

but if Mamaji was involved… why is he not backing Ram Ahlawat’s plan and actually helping Meet Ahlawat… 🤔

But Babita has called him na? So he has to show his good side. And villian aate hi kahan apne asli rang dikhate hai... 

Ram Ahlawat's aim is to stop Meety. And as per the sms he received woh ho gaya hai. So now saving Meetwa is fine. But how he is going to do it pata nahi... ek side apna kursi daav par laga liya and doosra side bolta hai I wont use my power... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

But Babita has called him na? So he has to show his good side. And villian aate hi kahan apne asli rang dikhate hai... 

Ram Ahlawat's aim is to stop Meety. And as per the sms he received woh ho gaya hai. So now saving Meetwa is fine. But how he is going to do it pata nahi... ek side apna kursi daav par laga liya and doosra side bolta hai I wont use my power... 

But now that Hawa Singh is out of the academy, and he was her best source of any clue, how is Meety going to connect AH murder to one of the family  🤔.