Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Kuch to content aaye kahi se

Tu bana de content, same mazza ayega 

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

KIRKIR FANS BHI HAIN GUYSSSSS. πŸ€‘

AAAOOO CHALEIN CHHULLU BHAR PAANI MEIN DOOBNE.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/realmohitparmar/2808159324282541949/

Koun hai yeh log? Kaha se aate hai yeh log?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mpks1 thumbnail

Good Morning, from my side of the world! 

So Raavi won’t give him the tea cup  the previous day and kept the plate aside, he had to get the tea by himself but the next day, she is feeding him breakfast β€œ apni special tarike se” πŸ˜†

Raavi too is blowing hot and coldπŸ˜† 

One day she wants him to initiate romance and do something for her that makes her happy and the next day she initiates the romance πŸ˜†

Let’s see if Raavi is giving up easily first or Shiva is able to impress her fully like she wantsπŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Last time Shiva followed her and she shit the door in his face was during the couples competition, situation was way different to the point Raavi was hurt.πŸ˜•

This time he followed her to the room, she still shut the door on his face asking him to fully impress her and make her happy.πŸ˜†

Shiva, this is the right time to tell Raavi, that you indeed changed your looks for her during couples contest. She did ask you after the reunion (after the engagement was stopped) but you dodged the question. πŸ˜†

If Shiva tells her about it now, she will be impressed and he should also tell her  about the NRI groom(s) he has chased away from marrying her πŸ˜†

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Missed one day in forum and so much happened this time πŸ˜†

Saturday Episode must have been discussed to no end ..so let me just say I am loving the cute moments between Shiva and Raavi and looking forward to some real progress in their mutual understanding and love through these tiny little instances.. 

I don't want to be happy with lollypops anymore .. solid progress dikhao chaubey ji ..

That said I am never going to be able to look at grilled sandwich/ toast the same way ever again πŸ€£..

Much in love raavi and in love yet shy Shiva are a treat to watch πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

About the segmentss of yesterday , Are chaubeys successfully weaning us off the high of good episodes last week ? 

Looks like the sasta Nasha went outta stock for a couple of weeks ..so we got some decent episodes .. Now with maa parikrama = bhagwaan parikrama , the stocks must have got refilled and sasta Nasha Wala script is back πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am all for respecting ones parents and taking care of them , their emotions. But once one is married woman or a man , balance becomes the key . If that's lost then everything is lost ..

Being totally blind to spouse or totally blind to parents won't fare well at all 

Ab balance ke baare mein only Gaumbi knows in that family .. everyone else is all extremes 

I am not sure what we have in store as far as maa parikrama Karne Wala Shiva .. I am going to wait and see ,- he is not off my radar yet . I just hope that he learns to balance  wife and mother from his elder brother .  

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very very highly unpopular opinion , but I want Raavi to be careful in her approach and actions . Shiva is still not in a place where he can instinctively understand her or know her .

Her heart is pure and intentions are good but she ends up doing certain stuff and saying certain things in her naivete. 

While she is all giddy in love , she needs to also be cognizant of what and how she is saying certain things .. 

She hasn't done any thing yet but it's my trouble sending radar that makes me feel that Itna Khushi jab ek Saath Aaye toh Thoda grounded bhi rehna chahiye .. 

I am scared that some naivety on her part and she would be made to pay the price . 

She literally doesn't have anyone who understands her ,  Shiva is in lattu mode - hasn't reached a phase where he understands her , Dhara is in her own troubles ,prafulla toh Bhool Jao after Shaadi kaand ,  rest don't care much and suman is always on look out for some fault of Raavi ...

She needs to be watchful till Shiva reaches a place where he understands her ,can listen to her  and learn to trust her. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What's with the elaborate breakdown scenes and no follow up? Shiva wasn't even shown thinking about raavi and he directly said yes to the marriage after almost a week long episodes and we got one line that he went to the counsellor.thats it. Gautam and dhara didn't have a single conversation about Suman's name Calling or kalyanis words. It completely spoils the impact when there is no consistency. Shiva looked unaffected by raavi's breakdown or he was but we didn't get to see it. Same way gautam is also looking completely unaffected by dharas outburst.

Shiva's focus was on dhara and the family.now gautams focus is on Rishita and her feelings πŸ˜†

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

What's with the elaborate breakdown scenes and no follow up? Shiva wasn't even shown thinking about raavi and he directly said yes to the marriage after almost a week long episodes and we got one line that he went to the counsellor.thats it. Gautam and dhara didn't have a single conversation about Suman's name Calling or kalyanis words. It completely spoils the impact when there is no consistency. Shiva looked unaffected by raavi's breakdown or he was but we didn't get to see it. Same way gautam is also looking completely unaffected by dharas outburst.

Shiva's focus was on dhara and the family.now gautams focus is on Rishita and her feelings πŸ˜†

Family show🀑

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Very very highly unpopular opinion , but I want Raavi to be careful in her approach and actions . Shiva is still not in a place where he can instinctively understand her or know her .

Her heart is pure and intentions are good but she ends up doing certain stuff and saying certain things in her naivete. 

While she is all giddy in love , she needs to also be cognizant of what and how she is saying certain things .. 

She hasn't done any thing yet but it's my trouble sending radar that makes me feel that Itna Khushi jab ek Saath Aaye toh Thoda grounded bhi rehna chahiye .. 

I am scared that some naivety on her part and she would be made to pay the price . 

She literally doesn't have anyone who understands her ,  Shiva is in lattu mode - hasn't reached a phase where he understands her , Dhara is in her own troubles ,prafulla toh Bhool Jao after Shaadi kaand ,  rest don't care much and suman is always on look out for some fault of Raavi ...

She needs to be watchful till Shiva reaches a place where he understands her ,can listen to her  and learn to trust her. 

No more pain for Raavi.. I won't be able to handle it😭

That's why I wanted Shiva to feel guilty but that man has no ounce of guiltπŸ˜’