*Meet promises Meet* MeetAurMeet 31 Mar Written update - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Are Anamika! Waapas aa gayi 🤗

Great timing dear.

Wahi agar pata chala ki Date aa gaya and I couldn't log in, toh pata nahi kitna bura lagta mujhe ki kuch v nahi likh sakti.

These days my fingers were itching to type.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Shagun..man..he is so talented.. he nailed the whole sequence ..I didn't pay attention to ashi at all.. was jus looking at shagun whole time..oh man..so sos so good epi..really touched my heart ❤ 

Shagun is just shinning man...

I am soo happy for him smiley27

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

exactly my point..  she said 1 minute and started singing out of the blue … maine written update me b likha ta … I have no issues with the scene itself but it was abrupt…. ha Meet A ka reaction apt ta … Actually the whole date sequence Meet Ahlawat k hi naam ta … he outshined in that scene …. 

Meet A was just 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Kaise manau 🥺. Tum hi batado.😁🤗

ek OS likhdo.. shayad maan jayengi..😃😃

kamse kam Shayari toh likho..😎

kyu nikki ..😉

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maluu

ek OS likhdo.. shayad maan jayengi..😃😃

kamse kam Shayari toh likho..😎

kyu nikki ..😉

Will have to think🤔. Agar idea aaye toh.

LLinaa thumbnail

Awwww Nikki thank you so much you didn't break me and for doing it 🤗 I've been busy for a few days, I just read , I just watched the episode and I loved it ❤️

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I came back with my bakwaas. Pehla toh Nikki thank you for the live update. Nostalgia hits hard 🤧. Even though I know everyone has watched the episode, but I will stay same a few things about it. Honestly, Ashi is great, but Kal limelight birthday boy legaya😆. 

1) ek hi Dil hai Meetwa Kitni Baar jeetoga? Woh that churma disaster khake bhi flat hogaya. I'm pretty sure it wasn't as good as he said warna he wouldn't have been nervously sitting in the living room. Yeh filhaal lover boy phase hain. Everything is rainbows and flowers for him (Gosh! I feel we won't get to see this side of him for some time so lemme absorb it 😭)

2) Baby Meetwa was looking around like a toddler when she was distributing gifts. Then the way he was hopping while asking for his gift. 

That 'It's okay' is the fakest 'it's ok' of the century🤣. It is not okay when your bf says it like that. Then, when she noticed the goddamn kursi but not his utra hua chehra tab toh hadh ho gayi. Kursi se bhi jealous🤣

3) Waisa toh I'm old school so I like it more when guys pull out romantic gestures to surprise their lady, but here I love it when Meety initiates. Meety itna expressive nahi hain na? She doesn't flirt openly,doesn't hover around him or even responds to his romantic advances much. Remember when Meetwa received that threat letter. She said ' I don't want this family to lose their son' like seriously...you both are not in that phase that you are worried Alhawat's will lose their son. Why not say 'i don't wanna lose you'? Par I guess it is how her character is. So, the date was so romantic and ekdum MeMe perfect.

4)I think the voice part was in Meety's head for sometime. She knew Manushi sang it for Meetwa warna woh 'Ily' (drunk state) mein why would she sing that? I feel falling for someone just because she is beautiful or has a beautiful voice is a superficial reason. Ha this can be the start of a story. You might feel a connection, but Pyaar me in n toh insaan k character se parna chahiya. And maybe Meety didn't want this quality of hers to change the dynamics of their relationship. She only revealed it when it will not change the dynamics, bas it will be the cherry on the top. And for Meetwa it was beautiful. It all came down to complete a whole circle. He always says 'she is his life partner'. Yesterday, he realized they have a soul connection. It was her voice he fell for from the very beginning. It has always been her. The woman beside him has claimed his heart even before he knew. Manushi sachme patanahi beech mein kaha se agayi🤢. She took away Meety's identity. Meety jaisa baat Karti thi, Meety ka voice churaya. And Kunal ney toh saara gur gobaar kar diya. But finally they found eo.

5) do they even realize that they just proposed eo? She sang 'bohot Pyaar karte hain'. He said he fell for this voice. They both accepted they can't live without eo🤪  . Ha sab karlo bas three magical words na Kaho

6) the promises make me happy and sad at the same time. I realize that I will cry the most when they part ways and things can go serious especially when he said that promise me, you will miss me if we separate😭. He knows he will, he wants her to miss him too. And the emphasis on another person coming into Meety's life ? The way his voice transitioned emo to slightly possessive and then back to the caring Meetwa to that hoarse voice. Brilliant👏. They both said that can't live without eo, so that gives me hope for a possible future. Maybe, initially he will be angry at her for doubting his fam. He might think she is misunderstood, and he might try to explain it to her. Same goes for Meety, she will try to show him her side. Beech mein ofcourse chacha will try to deepen this MU. They will never be able to hate eo. But they might say words like ' Tum badal gayi. Tum mujhe nahi samaj ti'. And all those stuff..but unloving eo is impossible rn. And ofcourse, the empasis on communication. For some time, they might stop communicating, but they might remember this promise and try to talk it out again❤️ 

There are so many possibilities in the future. Par thik hain Pyaar hai Matlab ya nahi ki takrar ho hi na. I hope they can progress it in a sweet way. And the characters stay true to themselves.

A very beautiful episode. 31st March ❤️

Edited by Mysterylushes - 2 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail

Na re... nahi khaya maine ... khati meethi chutney, teekhi chutney and dahi use kiya only .. but not with dry fruits etc jo churme mein use kiya. 

Fruit chaat khaya hai 😛

Meety is actually one smart FL. She is really smart. Haar situation se nikaal jaati hain. 😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Inko hi trp ki nahi padi hai 

Meety ke zindagi mein naya koi? Nahi yaar... dont think so. 

Then why two dialogues dedicated to that? Him saying don't let anyone take my place, and her reassuring him😆

If the situation was reversed, and Meety asked him to not never let anyone take her place. Mein darr jaati. Woh Mera liya Manushi k ana ka signal hota😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Wow awesome Nikki... special update for special date night 🤩

And family planning something for them nahi hua but the date seems to have gone exactly the way I wanted. 

Emotional + Romantic ✔️

No clownery ✔️

No rona dhona ✔️

Couple gift ✔️

Talking and talking ✔️

Hug ✔️

I had expected that there wont be a dance because thats been there before. So this time it was Meety's singing. Okay I was not really into revealing about the song etc but I did wish that she sang for him generally because he had fallen for the voice. I think the whole fandom wanted the voice revelation and requested for it so this was the best way they could have included it so okay. 

Malu... I can see your prediction about the gifting also came true! Congrats 🥳

Instead of the dance they gave the song❤️

But sabka Dil rakha