Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

9 PM waala mil sakta hai but again same vahi problem, bacche hue slots are too bekaar,6pm & 11pm donon pe hi show axe hojayega😭

Actually dekha jaaye tou 6 pm and 11 pm pe there won't be any competition, tou slot leader position is guaranteed... So jab tak woh position hai show is safe... 😛

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Not really TBH... SSP shows that I have seen so far have no character that is negative for absolutely no valid reason... Neha's new show is actually giving me BB sequel vibes... 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not saying they turn villains without any reason,but the reasons they turn into villains are quite lame though....😑

Ashley_m thumbnail

I'm not saying they turn villains without any reason,but the reasons they turn into villains are quite lame though....😑

Again not really, the reasons for villainy are actually the usual standard reasons, ego, power-hunger, revenge, or conservative beliefs... But agar saare epis dekhoge tou you understand exactly where every villain is coming from... 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Actually dekha jaaye tou 6 pm and 11 pm pe there won't be any competition, tou slot leader position is guaranteed... So jab tak woh position hai show is safe... 😛

I don't think so,slot leader jo yeha na ho,trp inn donon hi slots pe Sitara ki expectations jitna nahin aayi toh sitara will axe it.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Again not really, the reasons for villainy are actually the usual standard reasons, ego, power-hunger, revenge, or conservative beliefs... But agar saare epis dekhoge tou you understand exactly where every villain is coming from... 

guess we'll have to agree to disagree, they turn grey characters outright negative when they were doing good as grey characters .😆

Ashley_m thumbnail

I don't think so,slot leader jo yeha na ho,trp inn donon hi slots pe Sitara ki expectations jitna nahin aayi toh sitara will axe it.

But bina competition ke TRP aa hi jaani hai na... 10:30 kya aata hai aaj kal?

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm, if we take Soudamini, she was immature and seemed like she didn't receive any valuable lesson, when we look at Sampoorna, her mother brain washed her easily as she was quite innocent and did have a wish to become rich.

I would like to say that the most lamest thing in the show was the death of Saurabh ðŸ¤” This still strucks me why didn't he return alive when Bondita being a child could return after staying there more than Saurabh? Completely logicless!

Ashley_m thumbnail

guess we'll have to agree to disagree, they turn grey characters outright negative when they were doing good as grey characters .😆

Mujhe bhi pehle aisa lagta tha, but on rewatch it is obvious that kabhi na kabhi yeh character negative hoga hi... Mainly with people like Sampoo and Tupur and TM... 

Edited by Ashley_m - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail

But bina competition ke TRP aa hi jaani hai na... 10:30 kya aata hai aaj kal?

nahin aati,inn donon slots pe tv koi nahin dekhta, maybe 6pm pe koi on nahin karta & 11 pm pe off kar dete hain,except a few housewives who stay up late...

10:30 pe Ekta ka Yeh hai Chahatein aata hai

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Mujhe bhi pehle aisa lagta tha, but on rewatch it is obvious that kabhi na kabhi yeh character negative hoga hi... Mainly with people like Sampoo and Tupur and TM... 

Sampoo & TM ka toh theek hai,but Tupur was evil from the very beginning, she hated Bondita for no reason.Kya reason tha uske paas to hate Bondita in childhood??