Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vivek Agnihotri SNUBS Kangana 😂🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The start of the article though🤣

Also, Kangana is an actor, not a star. Shooting star bolna hai toh bolo, she shoots everyone off the set anyway 😅

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmySpice thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it says "speaking generally about working with stars", so I fail to realise where he dissed kangana?? it seems more like SKJ knew no one will click on the article with only Vivek so let's just put kangu's name in the headline for clickbait

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didnot find anything related to kangana here 😔

He said he donot want to act with stars and only actors .. so how is it snubbing kangana 😲

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

COME ON you peeps!   Did you not get the MEMO?   IF has joined the hired "fans" and unbiassed paid media that will promote kanga on a daily basis, even if they have to attach her name to completely unrelated stuff.  

Be prepared to be reminded about the things in her kitty (lol where I come from that is not such a good thing...but anyways)

Be prepared to have her name attached to people like W. Smith who don't even know what a kangana is.

Be prepared for her opinions on brain surgery, space exploration and the latest opec predictions, plus a poem or two.

Be prepared for airport walk fashion runs.

Be prepared for the record braking amounts of bots who have her show on loop making it the most watched by no one in the world.

Be prepared for the talk about how she is the highest paid, highest watched, highest talented....well HIGHEST anything, It's official kangana is it.

Oh and be prepared for a lot of ethereal.... 

and bans and delete vault disappearing posts...

and or poetic justice, cause she is like a fungus, where she goes everybody else gets the hell outta dodge...

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Anupam Kher is a Star and Mithun is also a Star during his days and was one of the top hero lol. It’s good he don’t want to work with bullywood stars bc we have many who cannot act for god sake but has xyz behind them to give them movies and big PR who works their ass of to make flop movies look Oscar winner 🤣 * cough*

It’s his choice who he wants to work with but I won’t mind Kangana working with him or vice Versa if they ever do. TKF has set its mark and he is famous now. What will happen to you kjo 🤣