Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

waise ye Hawa Singh villain kamaal ka h.. or

nachne ka bada shauk h ise … ab mere ko 1 dream

sequence chaiye jaha Hawa Singh has a nightmare where Meet Hooda is in gabbar get up and asking him to

dance using hunter …. 🤣 

Oh..no I won't be able to handle that sequence.. Will have to watch it like raziya epi.. pause karke..🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

2 april precap is out ..

it seems Hawa singh made sure that Meet H is late for training… he says that in 10 seconds drill will start and she won’t reach on time… he counts … Meet H is shown running…. he reaches to 1 and Meet H says “Jai Hind sir” she reaches on time… the drill starts… he is eyeing Meet H… Meet H pushes him into mud and says that so far she made him taste dirt of academy once she becomes a police officer she will make sure he tastes the air of jail as well… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

2 april precap is out ..

it seems Hawa singh made sure that Meet H is late for training… he says that in 10 seconds drill will start and she won’t reach on time… he counts … Meet H is shown running…. he reaches to 1 and Meet H says “Jai Hind sir” she reaches on time… the drill starts… he is eyeing Meet H… Meet H pushes him into mud and says that so far she made him taste dirt of academy once she becomes a police officer she will make sure he tastes the air of jail as well… 

tags 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

2 april precap is out ..

Ab inn dono k beech ki larai ka mazza hi alag honge😂😂😂😂

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ab inn dono k beech ki larai ka mazza hi alag honge😂😂😂😂

true.. waiting for it..

Maluu thumbnail

2 april precap is out ..

Girls .. I have the feeling that .. MeMe will have less time with each other now as meetwa is busy with his business and meety with Hawa.. and lots of povs from meetwa's side while he will in his room at night.. what do you say ? chance hai na?

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maluu

I dont understand it..everywhere the makers promoting the leads and here 😕 😐...

I guess they competing against themselves on releasing worst precaps .. do they really think people those who watching meet are interested to see HS over meets date ?? Really ??

Hawa uncle aaye bhi nahi.. Academy bhi nahi aaya but that was in precap.. 🤪

Jiggy7 thumbnail

maza ayega … hawa singh trying his antics to frustrate Meet H …. 👏

I want Meetwu's Razia performance repeat where he enters the academy after knowing HS is there.. 

Hazia deserve more SS! ✋

Jiggy7 thumbnail

TBJJN 1 march ? you mean 1 April…. 

I need to do sth abt my mar-apr confusion! 😭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

waise ye Hawa Singh villain kamaal ka h.. or

nachne ka bada shauk h ise … ab mere ko 1 dream

sequence chaiye jaha Hawa Singh has a nightmare where Meet Hooda is in gabbar get up and asking him to

dance using hunter …. 🤣 

Kya mast sequence hoga 🤣🤣🤣