Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I noticed it too. He is usually excited about ShiVi scenes or track that takes center stage. But this time his silence and not sharing any edits is concerning. He just shared the confession because it had to be shown for the marriage to happen in the show, the makers couldn’t edit it out, else remarriage would not have made any sense and the fans would have gone berserk.

Moreover have a feeling KD has realized that most of his scenes are being edited out inspite of putting lot of hard work and probably realized that it’s not worth promoting and going with the flow to make sure he has a job as long as possible and hold on to it as money is important too especially when you are in entertainment industry when you are not sure when, where and what will be your next project. There is always this uncertainty  especially with actors and actresses of TV Indistry.

I so wish he starts thinking about OTT😕

True. 

If Akshay being a newcomer can give dhamki to makers and get ss then KD being in industry for 10 yrs can demand alteast not to cut shivi scene and get proper shivi shivi story.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru95

Ohh...i thought She is cousin😢...periya nieceaaa?? But now she is calling Mullai akka  right??

Sorry for confusing Akka..

Paru, that relationship is complicated. 
Aishwarya’s mother is Mullai’s cousin and Kasturi’s eldest sister. She is the oldest of all the cousins on Mullai’s mother side. Mullai and Aishwarya’s mother have a huge age gap for being cousins.

Mullai is now shown to be 24 (got married to Kathir when she was 21) and Aishwarya is 19. 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

. Looks like a very toxic workplace for kanwar and Alice and any one not under that chatrachaya of the elite lead  ben. 

U know it is very strange that suddenly SBS is acting like lead ben's PR and KD and Alice have almost disappeared from Insta. Pehle hota toh KD 100 stories share karta wedding episode ka. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maannn the editors edited out little gestures for Holi and look at Ek shows giving Pool lipta-lipti at 10:30 pm slot on Sitara.🤡 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: majoni03

U know it is very strange that suddenly SBS is acting like lead ben's PR and KD and Alice have almost disappeared from Insta. Pehle hota toh KD 100 stories share karta wedding episode ka. 

Remember after the Dishu kaand ended how he flooded his IG stories with all kinds of edits?

21307318 stories literally. Iss baar...even though the aesthetics was bomb and the vms have only enhanced that he has not shared any.

Its like they've gone underground after the Bday party. More specifically after the 'Compatibility' segment SBS did. 

[I anyway found the reporter a nuisance so...maybe its just me]

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Paru, that relationship is complicated. 
Aishwarya’s mother is Mullai’s cousin and Kasturi’s eldest sister. She is the oldest of all the cousins on Mullai’s mother side. Mullai and Aishwarya’s mother have a huge age gap for being cousins.

Mullai is now shown to be 24 (got married to Kathir when she was 21) and Aishwarya is 19. 

Ohhh...ok👍🏻

Saai Gayathri also looks a bit old for playing that character but i like her esp as Akhila ...may be thats y i thought her to be a cousin...

Sorry akka...i didnt know

qwerty.shivi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you guys i tried my hand at writing 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5285656

do check it out and comment if possible❤️

p.s. updated 3 rd part today

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shiny leaving this show would do it wonders

This small little bully group would break up for one, doubt anyone would listen to any of shinys minions without her

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

True. 

If Akshay being a newcomer can give dhamki to makers and get ss then KD being in industry for 10 yrs can demand alteast not to cut shivi scene and get proper shivi shivi story.

KD is being tooooo nice with this PH...may be he is worried abt not having a job and all...but this is toooo much...The bias, toxicity and all

Actually this toxicity makes me love KD and Alice more...🌠 and her followers r nothing but a very irritating kaatta in this serial.Watching KDice is worth it though ShiVi is getting ruined

I hope the show improve alot and KDice get their due respect and SS🧿

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I noticed it too. He is usually excited about ShiVi scenes or track that takes center stage. But this time his silence and not sharing any edits is concerning. He just shared the confession because it had to be shown for the marriage to happen in the show, the makers couldn’t edit it out, else remarriage would not have made any sense and the fans would have gone berserk.

Moreover have a feeling KD has realized that most of his scenes are being edited out inspite of putting lot of hard work and probably realized that it’s not worth promoting and going with the flow to make sure he has a job as long as possible and hold on to it as money is important too especially when you are in the entertainment industry and not sure when, where and what will be your next project. There is always this uncertainty  especially with actors and actresses of TV Indistry.

I so wish he starts thinking about OTT😕

God knows how many monologues or important scenes of Shiva and Raavi they have edited out. Kd must have shot those scenes and that is why he explained Shiva's behavior in his interviews