Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally Ranbeer ne apna muh dang ke khola.

Pallavi kabhi bhi prachi ko accept nahi karengi .Becoz she is another Rano Singh Bedi and Mohini Basu Jo hamesh apne bete ko pyar ke naam pe control karna chahta hai.Show ke end me shaayad accept karega . Enough of this misunderstanding drama.I don't say that ranbir ka koi galthi nahi hai.usne jo kiya woh bada galti hai.but prachi bhi over ho rah hai ab.Kumkum ke naam pe joh show ussika bezzathi karke episodes ka number stretch kar rah hai.

Edited by Vismayakm - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I absolutely loved today's episode! ❤️

We got to see a glimpse of our old pre-leap Ranbir - the one who didn't mince his words and who stood with Prachi against the world. I hope he stays this way. 🤞

I think aaj k episode k baad Prachi thoda aur pighal jayegi Ranbir ki aur. It seems like they're heading for a reconciliation again. And as is the case with KKB, 5 seconds after Pranbir reunite, something awful will happen - in this case, it'll probably be the murder attempt on Prachi and the subsequent loss of child. And when Ranbir finds out about this, it'll be his turn to get mad at Prachi.

Edited by BBAT_fan_Amu - 2 years ago