Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: StarryNight55

BTW r u watching IPL, now that there is 10 teams do they still play all teams or are the teams split into 2 groups?

They've done some bizarre thing- divided 10 teams into two groups of 5 (so A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 | B1, B2, B3, B4, B5)

A1 will play other teams in the A group twice (so 8 games), its corresponding B team twice (B1- 2 games), and the rest of the B teams once (4 games)

So the total number of games remains the same- 14, despite the teams increasing. With eight teams, it was 7*2 (also 14)

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

They've done some bizarre thing- divided 10 teams into two groups of 5 (so A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 | B1, B2, B3, B4, B5)

A1 will play other teams in the A group twice (so 8 games), its corresponding B team twice (B1- 2 games), and the rest of the B teams once (4 games)

So the total number of games remains the same- 14, despite the teams increasing. With eight teams, it was 7*2 (also 14)

@bold-If Group A gets to play more games they would be able to get more points than group B so how are they going to decide who makes it to the playoffs? By points or win percentage? It's so confusing 

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarryNight55

@bold-If Group A gets to play more games they would be able to get more points than group B so how are they going to decide who makes it to the playoffs? By points or win percentage? It's so confusing 

No, everyone plays the same amount of games- 14.

A1-  (A2, A3, A4, A5 twice)- 8 games, (B1- 2 times)- 2 games, (B2, B3, B4, B5 once)- 4 games

If you take another team, say B2

B2- (B1, B3, B4, B5 twice)- 8 games, (A2- 2 times)- 2 games, (A1, A3, A4, A5 once)- 4 games

You play teams in your group and your row twice, and the others once.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

I believe the worst offender has to be pretty man 2, read there the ML forces himself on FL when she talks about divorce basically rape. The go back to normal next day🤪

Edited by Seeasoon - 2 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

I am watching The Blue Whisper for Dilraba☺️

The story is not something novel but the presentation is good, cinematography is great

I was so pissed they didnt had proper subs not even on dramacool. Luckily there is a dedicated fg who are subbing 

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 2 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat

How is bridgeton? Anybody watched? I'm thinking of watching 

ha dekho dekho. ekta drama copy paste kiya hai mandap tak shadi with saali and then bride xchange🤪

aekiel thumbnail

Spent all fools day watching Roohaniyat on MX Player 😃

PLENTY of hoardings across Mumbai for this one (that's how I came to know about it), and thought Arjun Bijlani and Kanika Mann might not be a bad pair to try out. Especially for Arjun (simply because of MJHT)

My observations 

Nice title track (Ishq mein shaamil roohaniyat hai)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ2wdHT_WtI

Some decent casting- the actress playing Smita Bansal's elder daughter actually looks like Smita from some angles. I thought she was a relative at first glance! Her name is Arushi Handa (also looks a bit like Rhea Sharma though)

Bansal's husband is the director btw (Ankush Mohla)

It is very, very slow for a OTT series- they probably intend for this to be long form, but it's really slow. Sometimes feel it would've been better suited for a quicker TV series rather than OTT. Good bit is that S2 isn't far away (releasing later this month I think)

Not as many cuss words as most recent OTT's where it's thrown around like candy- relatively family friendly in that sense 😛

The basic premise can feel a bit unnerving if you follow the 1/2 plus 7 formula, but they've tried their best to tone it down.

If you're a fan of Bijlani/Mann and /or have time to kill, I'd recommend it as a one-time watch, but don't expect anything great.  Look at it as a quicker version of a TV series than a crisp OTT one. Free on MX player (no registration required either)

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
aekiel thumbnail

Also came to know that one of the actors in Roohaniyat is Palak (the new Sonu in TMKOC)'s brother! You can see him at 1.07 in the title song above.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aekiel

Also came to know that one of the actors in Roohaniyat is Palak (the new Sonu in TMKOC)'s brother! You can see him at 1.07 in the title song above.

please refresh my memory bro whats this about

unwell for last few days