Weird- maybe the send multiple invites at one time didn't work? 😕
I have resent. If anyone didn't receive, please let me know, and I'll send again.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Weird- maybe the send multiple invites at one time didn't work? 😕
I have resent. If anyone didn't receive, please let me know, and I'll send again.
didn't receive any invite.
Weird- maybe the send multiple invites at one time didn't work? 😕
I have resent. If anyone didn't receive, please let me know, and I'll send again.
Or should I join the group in which u tagged me
didn't receive any invite.
Or should I join the group in which u tagged me
I think yes- I don't know what structure the invite takes, but this is probably the one.
I think u have to accept me in the private forum.thats the only way I can join in.
Can see ur forum but can't join in.its like different process that confusing me.
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Did not receive 😭
I've invited you twice- dunno whether these invites are going through. 😲
Have done it a third time- hopefully you get it this time.
For anyone else who didn't get an invite, please let me know, and I'll send again
r u pming us or some other way? Didn't receive any pm
I've invited you twice- dunno whether these invites are going through. 😲
Have done it a third time- hopefully you get it this time.
For anyone else who didn't get an invite, please let me know, and I'll send again
⭐️
😳