Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBS VO went : "Teriiiiii Poojaaaaa Karuunnn Mainnnn Sadaaaa....aaaaa aaaaaa...Ye hain tere Karam...kabhi khushi kabhi gam.:" on Dhara maiyyya. 🤓

Not exaggerating. 

let dhara adopt sbs wale kam se kam hume roz k bacche drame se fursat milegi 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

Isn't that always their issue?! They have a decent story, but their execution strategy is so poor, you can't help but dislike it.

For example, Raavi constantly sticking to Shiva would have been cringe but for Alice. We all saw the segments and constantly said look at the bad form, and we were actually feeling bad for Shiva, a very tiny bit. But it was Alice's performance that saved those scenes, and it didn't come across as crass, cheap or stalker-ish. Instead, all we could see was the pure soul that was Raavi and her deepest wish for love. ❤️

Another actress, maybe Sayatani Ghosh (as Paru and I were speaking the other day) or Barkha Sengupta, would have probably done a much better job.

@bold: 💯

I will be very honest and if this be offending, SO BE IT....but most of the irritation we get for the character Dhara is bcoz of the actress...The actress is least concerned about the CHARACTER DHARA...she is genuinely only worried about the dress Dhara gets and how transparent it is...EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT IS SOOOO TRANSPARENT and i dont know how many middle class family bhabhis wear such dress

For me, The Bhabhi characters of every version has been equally Taang adane wala type ka....I had been an ardent fan of Kathir-Mullai and in Kathir's bday episode Mullai repetitively asks Dhanam to let her cook something spl and Dhanam is like "Kathir likes my haath ka Kesari" and Mullai cudnt cook for her hubby...at that time i was sad but never pissed with the character Dhanam..same goes for Devi(Malayalam version)...but...

Here, Dhara is made Mahaan only for the sake of SS and The Actress is only bothered abt her costume...the character Dhara is totally ruined for me...her expressions are painful for me to watch sometimes(that mujhe baccha de dee deeee wala scene)...Alice is given very cheap dress, cheap dialogues(from a feminist pov) but Alice has always saved Raavi...

I didnt mean to be offensive but KDice and the characters ShiVi are being butchered(their scenes are being edited, ruined, they are given shitty dialogues, shitty outfits and all) andnow other useless pairs are given SS...AND NOW I DONT BELIEVE ITS FOR STORY'S SAKE...AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE ITS FOR YOU-KNOW-WHAT SAKE

IAM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AND SAD WITH THIS BIAS BCOZ KDice ARE WORKING HARD AND THATS JUST BEING WASTED AWAY🤬