Marriage or Scam! ~PraRish ~ Short Story~ 7th Part Updated~page 7~

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pratha is confused. She isn’t able to understand what Rishabh trying to do. She is thinking about the whole drama Rishabh did in the mandap from the min his cousins left her in his room for their so-called “Suhaghraat" She rolls her eyes. What type of family is this? One brother did fraud and marries another brother’s bride and they are caring about the suhaghraat? Family is really strange. She is feeling little bad for Ritiesh, what Rishabh did was betray his own brother but why? She knows how much he loves his sibling, especially his brother Ritesh. How did all of sudden Rishabh fall in love with her?  So much that he betrays his own little brother? They just met 2 days ago, well even Ritesh fall for her in 2 days but she knew it was love at the first side for Ritiesh. He is easier to read but Rishabh isn’t. What he is thinking, it’s really hard to tell.  

She is not unaware of the fact of the secret grace Rishabh used to give her from the day they met but she thought that’s because he has some issue with her.  Or he has some doubt about her. The reason she is trying to stay away from Rishabh is, He can be really unpredictable. He was never in his plan from day one. From whatever information she collected about Gujurals, she knew it was hard to mess with Rishabh. She needed someone naïve it’s Ritesh who is fits the bill perfectly, marrying a girl out of her mother's choice. Not really into her and can be perfect for her plan. But Rishabh is hard to tell. He is a good man but can be harsh and cunning. And she is also aware of him being in love with his childhood friend. But all of sudden he is in love with her and even marries her? What Mr. Rishabh gujural upto? Did he get to know about her or have any doubt about her? Her head is hurting just thinking about it. She needs to talk to mahek di. Maybe she will be some help to decode her newlywed husband.

She turn around when she heard someone is entering the room, it was her husband who has the biggest smile on his face like he won some kind of lottery. She had never seen his smile before not this big but for some reason, she could tell it was not a genuine smile, it doesn’t reach his eyes. If he is not happy why did he marry her? 

He comes closer to her and she walks backward to maintain some distance but he holds her wrist and pulls her closer and put his hand on her waist. She tries to push him but his hold is strong. Both eyes were locked on each other.

“Pratha,” he said in his sensuous low voice. Her voice stuck in her throat. She doesn’t know how to react. She lowers her eyes

“Kuch bologi nahi?” He again uses that voice and put his hand on her chin and makes her look in his eyes. “I know Pratha jho bhi hua, you are in shock. You were going to marry my brother but I married you but main kya karta, pyaar jho karta hu main tumse inta” She is not able to tell its genuine or he is faking it.

“jab se tumse meri jaan bachayi hai tabse tumhe apna dil dediya hai maine” “Bahut try kiya tumse dur rehene ki but I couldn’t and now see I betray but childhood friend and my little brother for you,” He said with a sad smile.  He loses his hold on her and keeps a little distance still not leaving her hand.

“I understand you might need some time to adjust, I will go and change my clothes, you can change yours too,” He said with a smile and left from there.

Pratha is more confused now. Did he really fall in love with her?

Today i was free so thought to give a try to my writing which I left for long time and this come out lol. Next shot will be Rishabh's POV. I am not a good writer but i hope you liked it. Please ignore grammar  mistakes 😆

Part-2

Part-3 

Part 4

Part-5

Part-6

Part-7

Edited by ILoveNature - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is short but beautiful❤️

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved how beautifully you captured Pratha’s state of bewilderment. Also I genuinely liked how Rishab stepped back and gave her time to adjust towards the end. ❤️

Excited to see Rishab’s POV now! 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Pratha is confused. She isn’t able to understand what Rishabh trying to do. She is thinking about the whole drama Rishabh did in the mandap from the min his cousins left her in his room for their so-called “Suhaghraat" She rolls her eyes. What type of family is this? One brother did fraud and marries another brother’s bride and they are caring about the suhaghraat? Family is really strange. She is feeling little bad for Ritiesh, what Rishabh did was betray his own brother but why? She knows how much he loves his sibling, especially his brother Ritesh. How did all of sudden Rishabh fall in love with her?  So much that he betrays his own little brother? They just met 2 days ago, well even Ritesh fall for her in 2 days but she knew it was love at the first side for Ritiesh. He is easier to read but Rishabh isn’t. What he is thinking, it’s really hard to tell.  

She is not unaware of the fact of the secret grace Rishabh used to give her from the day they met but she thought that’s because he has some issue with her.  Or he has some doubt about her. The reason she is trying to stay away from Rishabh is, He can be really unpredictable. He was never in his plan from day one. From whatever information she collected about Gujurals, she knew it was hard to mess with Rishabh. She needed someone naïve it’s Ritesh who is fits the bill perfectly, marrying a girl out of her mother's choice. Not really into her and can be perfect for her plan. But Rishabh is hard to tell. He is a good man but can be harsh and cunning. And she is also aware of him being in love with his childhood friend. But all of sudden he is in love with her and even marries her? What Mr. Rishabh gujural upto? Did he get to know about her or have any doubt about her? Her head is hurting just thinking about it. She needs to talk to mahek di. Maybe she will be some help to decode her newlywed husband.

She turn around when she heard someone is entering the room, it was her husband who has the biggest smile on his face like he won some kind of lottery. She had never seen his smile before not this big but for some reason, she could tell it was not a genuine smile, it doesn’t reach his eyes. If he is not happy why did he marry her? 

He comes closer to her and she walks backward to maintain some distance but he holds her wrist and pulls her closer and put his hand on her waist. She tries to push him but his hold is strong. Both eyes were locked on each other.

“Pratha,” he said in his sensuous low voice. Her voice stuck in her throat. She doesn’t know how to react. She lowers her eyes

“Kuch bologi nahi?” He again uses that voice and put his hand on her chin and makes her look in his eyes. “I know Pratha jho bhi hua, you are in shock. You were going to marry my brother but I married you but main kya karta, pyaar jho karta hu main tumse inta” She is not able to tell its genuine or he is faking it.

“jab se tumse meri jaan bachayi hai tabse tumhe apna dil dediya hai maine” “Bahut try kiya tumse dur rehene ki but I couldn’t and now see I betray but childhood friend and my little brother for you,” He said with a sad smile.  He loses his hold on her and keeps a little distance still not leaving her hand.

“I understand you might need some time to adjust, I will go and change my clothes, you can change yours too,” He said with a smile and left from there.

Pratha is more confused now. Did he really fall in love with her?

Today i was free so thought to give a try to my writing which I left for long time and this come out lol. Next shot will be Rishabh's POV. I am not a good writer but i hope you liked it. Please ignore grammar  mistakes 😆

Quite a brilliant story.Hope to see more FF stories on Prarish from your side.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

This is short but beautiful❤️

Thank you❤️

Socha tha tooda lamba likhti hu fir socha boring ho jayega😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish_18

Loved how beautifully you captured Pratha’s state of bewilderment. Also I genuinely liked how Rishab stepped back and gave her time to adjust towards the end. ❤️

Excited to see Rishab’s POV now! 

Awe thank you 💗 

I have rough idea on making it whole FF. Let's see how it will turn out. Let me warn you I am very lazy😆 so for now it's only Two shot😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: masked

Quite a brilliant story.Hope to see more FF stories on Prarish from your side.

Thank you❤️ 

I am not a good writer but I just wanted to write something on PraRish. I hope I will make a good story out of it😊

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

This is really good, wish it was longer. I hope we get to read more stories on them

ILoveNature thumbnail

Marriage or Scam~ Part 2~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rishabh exited the room with a smirk on his face. He took out his mobile and dials his friend’s number.

“Hello, Jho kaam mene bola tha woh hogya kya?”

……

“Fine! Meet me at the terrace in 10 mins”

He cut the call and walked toward the terrace but stop near Ritesh's room. He was not there, 

“Where is he?” 

Ritesh come out of the washroom, with red eyes, messy hair, looked like he had just washed his face, He looked drunk. He loses his balance and is about to hit the ground but Rishabh comes and holds him “Ritiesh You okay?” He asked.

Ritesh push him and looked into his eyes angrily. “Why do you care? And why the hell are you here?” He again pushes him and throws him out of the room” “You know what Bhai? I don’t even want to see your face anymore, I never thought out of all people you will betray me like that” He said in a painful voice. He closes his door with a bang.

Rishabh closes his eyes feeling like shit for doing

something so horrible to his brother. “I hope Rits you will be able to forgive

me”

Rishabh receive a call from his friend, “Yes I am on my way, be there in a min”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me what you found out? Who is she? Where is she

come from?

“Her name is Pratha Sharma (I don’t know

her real surname, let's just use Sharma for now), she lives with her father, no other relation. The

breadwinner of the family. Loves her father. Helpful and sweet. She is a

hardworking girl, has done many part-time jobs." Rishabh looks annoyed, 

"anything else?" He asked.  

All the people who knew her only has good things to say about her, but... 

"but what?"

“Whatever information we have are from six months only! Before that, it’s blank. No one knows from where she came and what she did before. Nothing! Didn’t find single information or person, who knew her or her father from before.

“What? Asman se giri hai kya 6 mahine pahle?” Rishabh asks with an annoyed face. “What about her fiancé? What's his name??? He tried to think.

“Mayak!" His friend informs him. He continued.

"Used to work for defense minister for a long time.

Pratha and he met 5 months ago. He helped pratha and her father a few times. He

liked her so asked her father for her hand. His father also liked him, So they

fixed their marriage one month ago. 

"Ek mahine me yesa kya hogya ke she left her fiancé and was ready to marry my brother?" 

" He was very controlling and demanding. Always asked her to leave her job and stay at home. Going to her jobs and creating trouble for her is like a part-time job for him."

"Jessa dekhta hai waisa nahi hota, Pratha isn't someone who she pretends to be" "First that note ka pratha ke bag me milna, fir dad and reem ke dad ka gyaab hona, ho na ho iske peeche pratha kahi na kahi samil hai, I am 100 % sure I have seen her on jungle today, bas mere palak japak tehi gyaab hogyi. Dad wahi se gyaab hogye, I will find out where my dad is and what pratha was going there, why she came to our life all of sudden." "Jab se woh humre life me aayi hai sab messy hogya hai. Mine and Reem's father is missing, Mera aur Reem ki shaadi honi thi, Rits and riya ki but ab" He closes his eyes..

"I still don't understand why you marry her not

arrest her?" his friend asked him confusingly "I don't have any proof

against her" He explained to his friend “you know Rits kitna ziddi hai, He

was ready to leave the house for her. Woh 2 din pahle aayi ladki pyaar me inta andha

hogya ke he couldn’t see his family.” He continues… 

“I asked him to think for another time but he was not ready, I offered money to that girl but she refused, which means she isn’t here for money, uska motive kuch aur hai” I didn’t have time to wait for a proof. I had to save my brother so I did what I could think at the moment. 

“But what about Reem? Didn’t you love her?”

“Yes I do but not more than my family and country” “That time Reem didn’t come to my mind, only my family my country, and that girl who is here with some motive.” 

“So what’s your next plan?” His friend asked him. 

“I am going to keep an eye on her. She is trying to hide something. I am going to play the perfect husband for her who is hopelessly in love with her. I will find out what’s her motive is and why she came into our life.” 

Second part in here. I hope you like it. I trying to see through Rishabh's head lol. I really tried to reason his marriage decision. I hope it convey to you too. Please ignore grammar mistake. 😊

Part-3-Marriage or Scam~A Game~PraRish~Short Story~ 

Edited by ILoveNature - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awww Rishab & Ritesh 😭😭

I wanted mooooreeeee!!! But yea, this was so good. I liked that 6 months wala detail you added in Pratha's past. Nice touch that was ❤️