Pratha & Mahek's bond

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

One of the only things I actually liked in the last epi was Pratha & Mahek's bond. Mahek's righteous fury that she'll destroy the whole world if her little sister doesn't open her eyes. Her being angry at the Professor, that Pratha never even wanted to become the Sheshnaagin and yet she's the one facing death. Mahek genuinely seemed so concerned and was sooo relieved when Pratha came back to life. 

Earlier we saw how worried Pratha was when Lalit had caught Mahek. And that sweet Holi moment between the two sisters, how fond these two are of each other. ❤️

I genuinely adore this bond a lottt. Logically and seeing past season's trend it's like 150% possible that Mahek will turn negative. But still these sister's equation is to die for. 😳 

And Mahek was calling Rishab her Jeeju so casually, so it doesn't seem probable to me that Mahek might turn negative later on for Rishab atleast. Thank God for that 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah their bond is beautiful. Even Rishabh and Ritesh had a lovely bond and used to have such fun scenes before they turned Ritesh into a sulking romeo and these days he is pretty much gayab from the show 🤔

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah their bond is beautiful. Even Rishabh and Ritesh had a lovely bond and used to have such fun scenes before they turned Ritesh into a sulking romeo and these days he is pretty much gayab from the show 🤔

Hainaa!! I think it was Bhavi who shared this clip of Rishab-Ritesh in the initial episodes. Supremely adddorable they were ❤️

https://twitter.com/simbanagpalwrld/status/1495058203247218689?s=20&t=WTZUGV9VbQbsT0g57tTWRQ

Actually I feel such bonds, whether it's between siblings or between best-friends, it's so important to show these bonds too, outside of the lead-pair. That's how we as viewers actually get to know these characters, it makes us feel connected to them. That's how they can show us the growth of these characters. 

But nahi, CVs ko toh har hafte naya asur introduce karke 20min me usse marte huye dikhana hai. Bhaad me gaya character dynamics ko explore karna 😆