Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I can’t see it … kya h? I didn’t ignore it dear … I was traveling to home and fell off the stairs at metro station… have swollen ankle so kinda resting and sleeping… maine episode tk ni dekha h abhi…

Are baap re... cold pack rakha karo until the swelling subsides... and resting feet above heart level they say.... take care dear and get well soon

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can’t see it … kya h? I didn’t ignore it dear … I was traveling to home and fell off the stairs at metro station… have swollen ankle so kinda resting and sleeping… maine episode tk ni dekha h abhi…

Take rest Nikki 🥺

Get well soon 🤗❤️

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

flight man.. I can’t travel by train … upar se 28 hrs journey from hyderabad to delhi … na ho payi…

Yeah 

It’s too long journey

I remember traveling to Bangalore by train was pain but then flight was so expensive could not afford it 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Yeah 

It’s too long journey

I remember traveling to Bangalore by train was pain but then flight was so expensive could not afford it 

yeah in student days I traveled via train too… some of the perks of being a working woman …😛

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Another BTS so you can update.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbkyFgVPvcE/?utm_medium=copy_link

So are we really getting MeMe date before she leaves ? Kya Mera ek Sapna pura Hoga 😭

Finally, we got one BTS of AshGun together. I actually started to think whether or not there is some problem between them kyunki haha Shagun waha Ashi nahi and vice versa. But I guess it's because of the acting schedule. They do have the maximum number of scenes

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Omg are you okay? Take care Nikki😭

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

So are we really getting MeMe date before she leaves ? Kya Mera ek Sapna pura Hoga 😭

Finally, we got one BTS of AshGun together. I actually started to think whether or not there is some problem between them kyunki haha Shagun waha Ashi nahi and vice versa. But I guess it's because of the acting schedule. They do have the maximum number of scenes

Finally we are going to get the much awaited meme date..🥳

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think we are getting a date 💃💃💃

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yaar mje ni dikh ri ye wali … kya ta isme? koi or link h kya? 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

yaar mje ni dikh ri ye wali … kya ta isme? koi or link h kya? 

They removed it ..I guess..First pic _200th epi wala cake ..then next pic was meets with some other people.. meety in white gown I guess.. or white blouse and skirt..looks like they are on a date ..

Let me check if I can find it anywhere ..