Bahut shooting karti hai sayad aaj kal.. Koi bhi BTS mai nahi hoti..
I think they are shooting her at training academy?
yes.. it can be.. she is already out for training.. 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bahut shooting karti hai sayad aaj kal.. Koi bhi BTS mai nahi hoti..
I think they are shooting her at training academy?
yes.. it can be.. she is already out for training.. 👍🏼
Bahut shooting karti hai sayad aaj kal.. Koi bhi BTS mai nahi hoti..
I think they are shooting her at training academy?
Matlab training dikhayenge? Wow!
Uska birthday dikhane k liye abhi h 2- 3 mahine aur
And aur like Gul they celebrate when and how they like 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Speaking from past experiences 😅😅😅😅😅
New BTS
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbmQDV4o_ow/?utm_medium=copy_link
Shagun ney sabko obsessed kar diya 🤣
I feel this is A fam scenes after Meety leaves for training
Originally posted by: Mysterylushes
New BTS
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbmQDV4o_ow/?utm_medium=copy_link
Shagun ney sabko obsessed kar diya 🤣
I feel this is A fam scenes after Meety leaves for training
khud obsessed and baki logo ko bhi kar diya..
waiting for those old family moments ..
this time hoping to see a full mode teasing Tej and Isha..🤞🤞🤞