Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ajacob31

3 weeks!šŸ˜” I hope V doesnā€™t flick the kangan off  from Ram again!! 

It will reach priya this time.šŸ‘šŸ¼

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

he celebrated 39th birthday, means he is 40 running nah?šŸ˜†

Heh? MaybešŸ˜… Bday cake pe number waale candle tha? šŸ¤£

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodle

Arre inn sab mein, we are not discussing Adi's - "yeh lo, gaana bazana keh rahi hai." 

They really EXPECTED Pri meant something else the way Adi said - "Jaiye Mr. Kapoor." 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I think Priya meant something else other than naach-gaana, my gutter mind tells me that!šŸ˜‰ Did you see Priyaā€™s eyebrow movement after the dialogueā€¦šŸ˜‚šŸ˜šŸ˜‰

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: serein30

I donā€™t know why but I donā€™t want any pregnancy track. It feels good to see only Raya. For a happy family they can show Shubham n all becoming positive and maybe as they told us it was a ā€œmature love storyā€ they can show that having kids arenā€™t important for a happy family? 

I don't understand why consummation should lead to pregnancy. We need to get out of this mindset. Bachchas can wait. Let them enjoy

Bri and Adi don't have kids

Vedu and Shashi don't have kids

Sorry if I have hurt anyone

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

It will reach priya this time.šŸ‘šŸ¼

It should reach autowaale bhaiya... Bichaara kangan bhechke kuch paise hi kama lešŸ˜­

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serein30

I donā€™t know why but I donā€™t want any pregnancy track. It feels good to see only Raya. For a happy family they can show Shubham n all becoming positive and maybe as they told us it was a ā€œmature love storyā€ they can show that having kids arenā€™t important for a happy family? 

it's rarely the case in ITV but i hope they do show that.

Actually in nakuul's previous show they did an episode where he explained that having a kid should be couple's choice and not pressure from family or society.

I hope something like that gets explored here too.

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Heh? MaybešŸ˜… Bday cake pe number waale candle tha? šŸ¤£

also, when we were discussing timeline of events in ram and priā€™s lifeā€¦ werenā€™t we cracking up on 40yr old virgin jokes at the expense of ramā€¦šŸ¤£

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I don't understand why consummation should lead to pregnancy. We need to get out of this mindset. Bachchas can wait. Let them enjoy

Ram ke friends Bri and Adi don't have kids

Vedu and Shashi don't have kids

Wahin, and how lucky are these women that the first time they consummate, concieve karte hai... Matlab itni superfast delivery? šŸ˜³

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Wahin, and how lucky are these women that the first time they consummate, concieve karte hai... Matlab itni superfast delivery? šŸ˜³

Move to thread 20

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

also, when we were discussing timeline of events in ram and priā€™s lifeā€¦ werenā€™t we cracking up on 40yr old virgin jokes at the expense of ramā€¦šŸ¤£

I didn't pay Attention, 39-40 hi umar mein 40 year old virgin waale hi jokes maarenge naa, jokes mein kyun exact hona? šŸ¤£