Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #19

Posted: 2 years ago

didn’t check it.. so requested again.😳. thank you behna!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

didn’t check it.. so requested again.😳. thank you behna!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You're welcome! πŸ˜†

I think in the promo they will show priya going missing, ram bna devdas or neeraj ne kiya bhangda πŸ€£

Originally posted by RitikaS99

I think in the promo they will show priya going missing, ram bna devdas or neeraj ne kiya bhangda πŸ€£

Releasing the Holi BTS was a bad idea. We know even the song they are dancing to 

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Releasing the Holi BTS was a bad idea. We know even the song they are dancing to 

Saree dye full 15 mins was released

Are have you seen there initial episode of shivina's Sangeet?

Usne 5 min me pura Sangeet kardiya 5 dance performance ke sath πŸ€£

Holi ka scene bhi aisa hi hoga dance vegera ek episode me khatam kar deng that's why they released so many of Holi bta. Log Holi me Magan rahenge to dhamake ka idea nhi hoga and trend karega show πŸ€£

Originally posted by RitikaS99

Are have you seen there initial episode of shivina's Sangeet?

Usne 5 min me pura Sangeet kardiya 5 dance performance ke sath πŸ€£

Holi ka scene bhi aisa hi hoga dance vegera ek episode me khatam kar deng that's why they released so many of Holi bta. Log Holi me Magan rahenge to dhamake ka idea nhi hoga and trend karega show πŸ€£

I have not watched πŸ˜‚

by the way serial gossip saw the today’s outdoor BTS and wrote that twist πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago

It kills the fun true. Last week, I watched all the episodes in 30 minutes . FF mode me. Only to understand the track. Koi excitement hi nai hoti. 

I have not watched πŸ˜‚

Are watch it super jet speed se story bhagare the jese unlogo ki train chutti hai πŸ˜‚