Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sona_G

She should see him talking to the payal, and Aditya’s instigations like today should help 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

Aditya is doing more to deepen your relationship than both of you combined!!! 

that is so truee... i can't 🤣

Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

They're perfect for each other. They really are. In these last two episodes they've been infuriating. Just say what's on your mind and end this misunderstanding, but no. Aryan just wants to have internal monologues and drive her crazy and Imlie officially has blinders on her eyes. 

Imlie, if he wanted to marry you and ruin Aditya that way, he could've done it in Pagdaniya when you two were getting forced into a marriage. It was so easy and no one would've suspected him. But he didn't cause that wasn't his goal. You know this. You remember this when Aditya's in front of you cause you compare the two. Why do you forget this when Aryan's in front of you. 

Aryan, if Imlie doesn't believe you then that's her problem but if you don't open up your mouth, then you're not even giving her a chance. For a man who says no one can force her and respects her, at least respect her enough to give her a chance to hear you out. Seriously yaar, agar shaddi karni ki itni hi zidd hai to bol do na, ki feelings hai dil mein aur Aditya ke paas jaane ka risk nahi le sakte. Ye sach bol kar kya aafat aa jaye gi? Tumhari ego cum hoga? Aur agar uske rejection se darr lag raha hai to kamse se kam, apne inner monologues main ya Arpita ke samne qabool to kar lo. 

And if Imlie screws up and goes back to Aditya, that's her problem, that's her life. She should have the freedom to make that choice and maybe Aditya will change (who am I kidding, that's not going to happen but still). And Imlie, if you're going back to Aditya save us all some time and go back now.  

Aditya is doing more to deepen your relationship than both of you combined!!! 

On a separate note, the scene where he's like I knew you wouldn't wake up was pretty cute and funny. Sumbul and Fahmaan have great comic timing together. 

Exactly🙄

84 yrs later:

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Pls it won't take so long 😭

I know they're now pitted against each other but soon they'll be back together

Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Pls it won't take so long 😭

I know they're now pitted against each other but soon they'll be back together

Putting out good vibes in the universe🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I know it won't but it will feel like that🥺

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sir-Please

Putting out good vibes in the universe🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I know it won't but it will feel like that🥺

didn't understand 😕

Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

didn't understand 😕

I mean't I know it won't take take long but this stupid fight will feel extra long.

If Imlie was being half reasonable, I'd be able to bear it but she's so fracken stupid🤪