Useless Nalayak Bhasa and an Idiot

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

They're perfect for each other. They really are. In these last two episodes they've been infuriating. Just say what's on your mind and end this misunderstanding, but no. Aryan just wants to have internal monologues and drive her crazy and Imlie officially has blinders on her eyes. 

Imlie, if he wanted to marry you and ruin Aditya that way, he could've done it in Pagdaniya when you two were getting forced into a marriage. It was so easy and no one would've suspected him. But he didn't cause that wasn't his goal. You know this. You remember this when Aditya's in front of you cause you compare the two. Why do you forget this when Aryan's in front of you. 

Aryan, if Imlie doesn't believe you then that's her problem but if you don't open up your mouth, then you're not even giving her a chance. For a man who says no one can force her and respects her, at least respect her enough to give her a chance to hear you out. Seriously yaar, agar shaddi karni ki itni hi zidd hai to bol do na, ki feelings hai dil mein aur Aditya ke paas jaane ka risk nahi le sakte. Ye sach bol kar kya aafat aa jaye gi? Tumhari ego cum hoga? Aur agar uske rejection se darr lag raha hai to kamse se kam, apne inner monologues main ya Arpita ke samne qabool to kar lo. 

And if Imlie screws up and goes back to Aditya, that's her problem, that's her life. She should have the freedom to make that choice and maybe Aditya will change (who am I kidding, that's not going to happen but still). And Imlie, if you're going back to Aditya save us all some time and go back now.  

Aditya is doing more to deepen your relationship than both of you combined!!! 

On a separate note, the scene where he's like I knew you wouldn't wake up was pretty cute and funny. Sumbul and Fahmaan have great comic timing together. 

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The last line killed me. 

I can't-🤣

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

The last line killed me. 

I can't-🤣

Your signature (I think that's what it's called) is literally me @ them. 

Aditya seems more invested in their relationship than them ISTG ðŸ¤£

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
after today confrontation between Aryan and Imlie I feel Aryan is in a deep dark hole which he is not able to come out. even she asked directly are you in love with me, do you want to really marry me. he is not able to open up. he looks scared of loosing her if he tells the truth. bas mere saath raho had a deep meaning.he needs her to bring him out of the dark hole and bring light to his life. he needs more help than Imlie needs his help to prioritise herself. he can not live without her. she has a tough nut to crack. she has to understand the he is in love with her. I don't know how makers are going to make her realise without him opening up
PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

after today confrontation between Aryan and Imlie I feel Aryan is in a deep dark hole which he is not able to come out. even she asked directly are you in love with me, do you want to really marry me. he is not able to open up. he looks scared of loosing her if he tells the truth. bas mere saath raho had a deep meaning.he needs her to bring him out of the dark hole and bring light to his life. he needs more help than Imlie needs his help to prioritise herself. he can not live without her. she has a tough nut to crack. she has to understand the he is in love with her. I don't know how makers are going to make her realise without him opening up

payal 

imlie ki kamai envelop 

she need to find this + all thing he does/did for her already

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

They're perfect for each other. They really are. In these last two episodes they've been infuriating. Just say what's on your mind and end this misunderstanding, but no. Aryan just wants to have internal monologues and drive her crazy and Imlie officially has blinders on her eyes. 

Imlie, if he wanted to marry you and ruin Aditya that way, he could've done it in Pagdaniya when you two were getting forced into a marriage. It was so easy and no one would've suspected him. But he didn't cause that wasn't his goal. You know this. You remember this when Aditya's in front of you cause you compare the two. Why do you forget this when Aryan's in front of you. 

Aryan, if Imlie doesn't believe you then that's her problem but if you don't open up your mouth, then you're not even giving her a chance. For a man who says no one can force her and respects her, at least respect her enough to give her a chance to hear you out. Seriously yaar, agar shaddi karni ki itni hi zidd hai to bol do na, ki feelings hai dil mein aur Aditya ke paas jaane ka risk nahi le sakte. Ye sach bol kar kya aafat aa jaye gi? Tumhari ego cum hoga? Aur agar uske rejection se darr lag raha hai to kamse se kam, apne inner monologues main ya Arpita ke samne qabool to kar lo. 

And if Imlie screws up and goes back to Aditya, that's her problem, that's her life. She should have the freedom to make that choice and maybe Aditya will change (who am I kidding, that's not going to happen but still). And Imlie, if you're going back to Aditya save us all some time and go back now.  

Aditya is doing more to deepen your relationship than both of you combined!!! 

On a separate note, the scene where he's like I knew you wouldn't wake up was pretty cute and funny. Sumbul and Fahmaan have great comic timing together. 

Truly, Aditya’s commitment to AryLie’s love story is something. 😂  And Imlie finally had that long impending nervous breakdown. The longer this goes on, the harder her psyche and self-esteem take an enduring hit. He has to be able to see that. Right? Tell me he does. 🥺

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

From Youtube to here bas ek hi dar hai ki dar ki kouno kaami nehi hai...

Inn dono ki pagalpan kahi hamou naa pagal banake chore... 

Periodt!🤣

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi all,

I am not new to imlie forum ...those golden days we use to discuss adilie endlessly ...we tried best to sudharo adi Babu regarding didi chodo mission finally humein sudharna pada by taking break from didi Prem  ðŸ˜†

But now my hopes are high on Aryan ...hope he succeed in removing imlie out from t circus and all time ka charity workshop  ðŸ˜†

Really hope adi continues to make imlie realise abt Aryan Prem ...kyun ki aru toh bolne se raha 

Edited by water_83 - 2 years ago
Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

payal 

imlie ki kamai envelop 

she need to find this + all thing he does/did for her already

She should see him talking to the payal, and Aditya’s instigations like today should help 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour

Truly, Aditya’s commitment to AryLie’s love story is something. 😂  And Imlie finally had that long impending nervous breakdown. The longer this goes on, the harder her psyche and self-esteem take an enduring hit. He has to be able to see that. Right? Tell me he does. 🥺

He has to, doesn't he? He's the guy who always caught her tears. How could he not see become hysterical? And yes, I understand that Aryan was set out to be the villain and we often see that shade of him when it comes out to cutthroat business and Aditya. But he wasn't set out to be the villain in Imlie's story, right? Or was I not seeing it? 

In my opinion, Aryan is inching towards a breakdown of his own but until we see that, I don't know what to do with him. Or either of them