Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

For Shagun's case, main problem is ... SSP is not promoting the chemistry between Ashi-Shagun at all.. popularity comes with a hit Jodi ... another point is ..meetwa itna sharif hai ki ek bhi shirtless scene nahi hai for him to lure the fans..

last ...he is not an alpha ML ..Its sad but sach yeh ki ML gets more fan base if the character is an alpha male.

True… somehow Meet as a show has become a social message promotion…. its not working on romantic angle much … but only about struggles of her … she has literally become an abla naari who has to prove herself at every point … and now they made ML as a stand in …there is no story of them as a couple.. and that’s where people are losing interest…. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

True… somehow Meet as a show has become a social message promotion…. its not working on romantic angle much … but only about struggles of her … she has literally become an abla naari who has to prove herself at every point … and now they made ML as a stand in …there is no story of them as a couple.. and that’s where people are losing interest…. 

romantic angle use hi kahan kar rahe hain , romantic angle gave them lots of trp see the christmas episode but their thriller and mystery section inhe le dooba people were liking their chemistry but ab chemistry sirf mystery suljhane mein reh gayi hai

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

mmm.... with the low rating , they might got this point ..i hope..🤞🤞

so its time for them to work on meets along with the tracks.. 

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Therefore I like the leap promo although ppl are disappointed that clg and everything was skipped.. 

Pls SSP aur nirash mat karna and make the story after leap leads working against eachother for eachother rather than a new social message everyday!

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

romantic angle use hi kahan kar rahe hain , romantic angle gave them lots of trp see the christmas episode but their thriller and mystery section inhe le dooba people were liking their chemistry but ab chemistry sirf mystery suljhane mein reh gayi hai

they can bring mystery or thriller whatever they want.. but maintain a balance .. dont rush from here to there ..For this, they should have a proper planning which is really missing here .. first they were so obsessed with manushi and made third angle with her.. which was the worst decision by the team.. then bashing started and had to stop it in middle and i guess from there onwards they lost the balance.. I still believe, there was more manushi part in the lohri sequence and they couldnt include it because of the bashing.. 

Still they can bring back everything on track.. they are not so far from that..👍

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

they can bring mystery or thriller whatever they want.. but maintain a balance .. dont rush from here to there ..For this, they should have a proper planning which is really missing here .. first they were so obsessed with manushi and made third angle with her.. which was the worst decision by the team.. then bashing started and had to stop it in middle and i guess from there onwards they lost the balance.. I still believe, there was more manushi part in the lohri sequence and they couldnt include it because of the bashing.. 

Still they can bring back everything on track.. they are not so far from that..👍

even i want balance meets should work on their relation but tracks after tracks with no breath , i know meets are working together but they just became mystery solver and we bacame searcher of meets scene in between mystery, and i agree they can do wonders if they want and people really want romance+comedy+tracks but what we got rushed tracks but still am hoping that makers will fulfill our wish

Edited by tamanna1391 - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Therefore I like the leap promo although ppl are disappointed that clg and everything was skipped.. 

Pls SSP aur nirash mat karna and make the story after leap leads working against eachother for eachother rather than a new social message everyday!

well partly twitter folks are to blame … they changed the hashtag as a sign of revolt and said that Meet is not doing anything that justify “badlegi Reet” … so director started introducing such tracks in excess …  and not showing romance is also kinda badlofy ITV ki reet …

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

even i want balance meets should work on their relation but tracks after tracks with no breath , i know meets are working together but they just became mystery solver and we bacame searcher of meets scene in between mystery, and i agree they can do wonders if they want and people really want romance+comedy+tracks but what we got rushed tracks but still am hoping that makers will fulfill our wish

mmm.. hoping to get it soon..👍👍

tamanna1391 thumbnail

well partly twitter folks are to blame … they changed the hashtag as a sign of revolt and said that Meet is not doing anything that justify “badlegi Reet” … so director started introducing such tracks in excess …  and not showing romance is also kinda badlofy ITV ki reet …

if they won't show romance ek aur hit show flp hokar band hojayega ,people liked their tashanbazi + romance and don't forget the main bgm aatishi hai jinki preet naam hain dono ke meet , people are so attracted to it but in this mystery we are only getting social messages , i know social messages are good and itv should include it too but don't forget its is entertainment so it should be treated as that , and if people like crime or mystery crime petrol or savdhan india ko sabse zyada trp milti

Edited by tamanna1391 - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail

🤣🤣..