Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Doodle

Let's DEMAND the Anjali kaand to come out and be Revealed that it has Shubu, Nandini, and Viper written all over it.

If the MS accident is OUT to Nandini, then Anjali kaand should ALSO be out to Ram, Pri, Akki, Shivi. 

Let the FIGHT be EQUAL! 

And this MS kaand is not related to Ram's father death ... That will be the last one

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Let's DEMAND the Anjali kaand to come out and be Revealed that it has Shubu, Nandini, and Viper written all over it.

If the MS accident is OUT to Nandini, then Anjali kaand should ALSO be out to Ram, Pri, Akki, Shivi. 

Let the FIGHT be EQUAL! 

I second this! 😌😁

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

And this MS kaand is not related to Ram's father death ... That will be the last one

Yes, that track is for later. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

As the current target is Priya, MS kaand came out first. Raya will emerge victorious here as well. Why should Ram leave Priya for hiding the fact? She was looking for proof. How can she go to the police without any proof? This is the last game of Nandini

In every kaand, Sara is the reason 🤣

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As the current target is Priya, MS kaand came out first. Raya will emerge victorious here as well. Why should Ram leave Priya for hiding the fact? She was looking for proof. How can she go to the police without any proof? This is the last game of Nandini

In every kaand, Sara is the reason 🤣

sara sach Dono taraf se janti hai sara… the sara secret keeper 🤪

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Say whatever you want but Sara was the FD voice today. She told Ram that after every 2 steps forward they go 4 steps backwards😆

Lots of good vs evil dialogues today. Pretty much all the symbolisms people have been talking here. 

Ram didn't listen to Nandini, baccha is growing up

Holika Dahan out tomorrow! 

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Say whatever you want but Sara was the FD voice today. She told Ram that after every 2 steps forward they go 4 steps backwards😆

Lots of good vs evil dialogues today. Pretty much all the symbolisms people have been talking here. 

Ram didn't listen to Nandini, baccha is growing up

Holika Dahan out tomorrow! 

Can we complete the previous thread before we start here?

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

How was it today?? I am yet to watch and I guess late for the conversation....did you all enjoy ?

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

How was it today?? I am yet to watch and I guess late for the conversation....did you all enjoy ?

Watch it! You'll love it! 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Watch it! You'll love it! 

Really? Aaj bhi kuch kaas nahi laga. 3rd days straight I didn't like it .. Last week was awesome