Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Reporter Anam: Gulki Joshi's BF's name?

GK: Yukti Kapoor

Reporter Anam: Gulki Joshi and Yukti Kapoor hug? 

GK: Always. Onscreen, offscreen and sometimes neend mein bhi 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=merAtjQD84s

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just watched these back to back, as an escape from the actual BTS videos showing more memory loss scenes. 

Gulkiiiiiii, her antics don't fail to make me smile and laugh. Feel like I'm fulfilling all my mischievious ideas through her.

As soon as she took Yukti's name I thought arre re yeh kya bol diyaaaa! And the hug answer, like instantly! Fans ko kaise chhedte hai yeh Gulki se accha kisiko nai pataa.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye ladki puri pagal hai πŸ€£

Why are all are IVs so good. You can just see them back to back without being bored and go all aww on her 

Gulki Joshi's boyfriend - Yukti Kapoor πŸ€£Kuch bhi bolti hai πŸ˜†

Kareena/Yuki fans, here is a treat for you πŸ˜‰

No matter how frustrated I might be after seeing the episodes but her one IV makes my day. Oh God it's first time I'm having a female crush β˜ΊοΈ

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Just watched these back to back, as an escape from the actual BTS videos showing more memory loss scenes. 

Gulkiiiiiii, her antics don't fail to make me smile and laugh. Feel like I'm fulfilling all my mischievious ideas through her.

As soon as she took Yukti's name I thought arre re yeh kya bol diyaaaa! And the hug answer, like instantly! Fans ko kaise chhedte hai yeh Gulki se accha kisiko nai pataa.

Honestly, I freaked out when I was watching the holi video. I have never seen holi that violent before so my heart came out in my mouth. Was like, yaar kisi ko chot na lag jaye but then I saw this interview of hers and am like, "yaar, sach mein yeh ladki pagal hai" She has literally become my girl crush. chalti phirti toofaan hai yeh. Maybe I connect with her because I myself am chaotic like that. It's been a while since I have girl-crushed on someone so hopelessly πŸ˜†

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Ye ladki puri pagal hai πŸ€£

Why are all are IVs so good. You can just see them back to back without being bored and go all aww on her 

Gulki Joshi's boyfriend - Yukti Kapoor πŸ€£Kuch bhi bolti hai πŸ˜†

Kareena/Yuki fans, here is a treat for you πŸ˜‰

No matter how frustrated I might be after seeing the episodes but her one IV makes my day. Oh God it's first time I'm having a female crush β˜ΊοΈ

I love her too much too. I, too can watch her interviews on repeat 

my old siggie introduced her as girl crush πŸ€£

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago