Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

next episode is already on Voot wow can’t wait to read update 

❤️....

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

next episode is already on Voot wow can’t wait to read update 

P sitting with his laptop Hans asks help P in packing …

Hans says there would too much cold will carry extra pair of socks …

Hans seeing Taps coming sits on Purab’s lap and asks him to give a kiss …P notice Taps and asks Hans to close her eyes looks at Taps and burps at Hans …Taps laughs seeing him ….Hans is disgusted saying eeew …P says I had Onion Uttapam  I just remembered Hans makes Pukish face and P says maybe it’s onion smell and apologies to her…..

Hans says you killed all the mood Purab and is about to leave P asks her to wait and let’s try once more …she says no …gets up…P says Hans u re killing the mood now ..

Hans says not now but will it later maybe on our honeymoon …P makes puppy face Hans says baby no onion haan … P says okay anything for you no onions at all …Hans gets confirmation tickets on phone by her mom…she informs it to him and  goes to get the tickets and inform Taps that soon She and Purab will be away from everyone and very far too …Taps listens to her standing quietly but as soon as Hans leaves Taps and P starts laughing …P says onion Uttapam ….and says jokes apart we cant reveal our acting to Hans …informs Taps that he mailed the documents and further everything depends on her performance…

P all set for HM getting bags loaded in the car Hans excited for the trip …

The moment Hans opens the car door cow dung comes and hit the window …Hans screams P says ohh no this is CD …

Taps throws CD on the car Hans asks P to stop her …

P says Thapki but she ignores him ..Hans says we have to leave who will wash the car …?Taps still continue to throw CD Hans scream at Taps saying have you gone mad what’s wrong with you ..Taps come running to throw CD at Hans and Hans stops are ..Taps says after seeing whatever happened between you guys have  gone  mad ..Taps says P I thought you will come backin my life but no …and that’s gonna happen now that’s why I will go out of this house and from your life for ever ..but before that I want my 50% shares …Both P and H are shocked at Taps …Hans taunts her you wont get anything…

Taps says why u R bothered as if you are giving me your share … P says look Taps but Hans pull him back and asks him not to agree with her stupid conditions …

Taps says all right then just watch how  I will make your life hell …P stops Taps you will get 50% percent of shares and turns to Hans says no Hans holding her face for me peace in this house and you are imp nothing else …Taps smiles ..and throws the CD at car …P says I got to get rid of this Taps and wont miss this chance Hans …

Taps says you are in hurry so give my money today itself …you are not bothered right so do I …give my money …

P says I don’t roam around keeping money in my pockets I have to talk to mom ..Hans says even I have to talk to my mom…P and T smiles and gave a wink …

VD screams at P have you gone mad we are not gonna give that bullock cart single penny …I have been telling everyone that girl is doing everything for the money and no one believed me now look at this …

I would like to burn Rather than giving MY hard earned money to her …will kick her out of the house …..listening to this P says then do one thing grabs the knife from the fruit basket and handover it to VD and asks her to kill him and force her to do it …VD asks him to stop it … what are you doing all this …?

P sits on chair holding his forehead …P says am tired of looking at everyday ‘s drama problems pain fights …one side have to manage Hans  and the other side Taps and sometimes feels like my head will blast and you know why all this is happening cos of you …You are solely responsible for this …..You knew Taps Is greedy and you brought her in my life and forced me into this …VD stands quite and worried

..P pretends his act …says am suffocated …

Hans enters the room wiping her face and tells her mom that they cant let this happen and if everyone agrees to give their share to Taps and if P starts paper work then he will come to know that we have cheated and forged the signature and converted more than 50 % of share in my name … Hans says Just now Me and P are coming close and I cant let this happen …mom we have to do something…

P says VD that she’s the only one get some solution …and says will get back whatever we deserve for our family by agreeing to Taps then please say yes …

VD objects but P says for me and family peace ..we have to do this …and move on with my life with Hans …

VD says but Purab …Dadi convinces VD for this and asks her to do and get rid of Taps for P and the family’s peace of state…please agree …

Anjali says we have one solution ..make list of property of things that we have taken …and later whatever is left will take signature from  VD and P ..by doing this we wont get caught and will get rid of Taps for ever…’But mom what if everyone will know the truth.. what will we do ..?

Anjali says …by then you will be owner of the entire property no one can do anything with you….

VD agrees if P is happy about …but asks P to do the signature cos she wont tolerate Taps name written next to her name …He says fine looking at dadi …

Hans drops by there says after lot of thoughts even I agree with this and asks if she can do all the paper work if it’s not the problem with them … make list of things can be given to Taps and rest P will take care …

All 3 agree …for Hans …P says sure Hans and being my wife I need your signature on some papers.. Hans says of course anything for you ..VD looks very happy…Dadi looks sarcastically …

Priyanka says sagar no way I cant do all this …I made that promotional video I put you in holika I did make promise that I wont repeat any such thing again …

Sagar says but baby …I am insisting you to do it and it’s very easy all you have to do is you have to throw eggs and tomato and will record this on the phone …it’s gonna be fun.. He shouts at Pri on her refusing …just do it the way I said …and hands over the eggs to her to throw on him…she says hold on let me fix my clothes or will get dirty …start throwing eggs and tomatoes at him…Sagar says I have to find out who’s the blackmailer soon…

Lawyer says to  P and Taps ..this girl is very smart…the list she have  sent doesnt contains the assets which she have in her name …

P says we have make diff papers to get everything from Hans get the signature and Taps says later will charge the case of forgery …P says not only that but attempt to murder too …

P do signature on papers winking at dadi ..says take this Taps I have done signature on 50% of VR and assets in your name on behalf of VR …Means half the shares …This is all you wanted right …?

P asks Hans to do signature on the papers and dadi Taps are relieved seeing her doing signature…

Taps thanks MR saying finally Hans is out from our family ….

P handover the documents to Taps … and throws Taps bag away and asks her to leave his house …

Taps takes blessings from dadi and dadi says MR to be with you always ..Taps goes to VD for her blessings but VD stops her doing this drama of taking blessings and screams at her to get out of this house …forced us to give you our property but you did take it right …and curse her saying god will take everything from you soon …you will have my curse …Dadi P are upset ….

Taps leaves …

Dadi is worried for Taps but P consoles her …

Hans says this honeymoon deal costed me too much ..had to give half the property to Taps ..mom…

Dadi and Purab…

Dadi says ghar ki Lakshmi is leaving but feels like all the Lakshmi is also leaving …P consoles her saying you know all this just drama …why you are so much worried ….

Dadi says why am I feeling something bad is gonna happen …P says from now on everything will be fine …He gets calls and excuses from there …Taps says I am scared ..what if VD said comes true ..P says  nothing will happen asks her to get the document notarized .. …later 100 % property will be in VD’s name and then will charge Hans for forgery and divorce and finally attempt of murder too …and from the mouth she cursed you will praise for what you have done…

P unaware of Hans standing at the door says to Taps …ohh my half wife and full soulmate hurry up … before Hans takes you hubby to the honeymoon ..Hans listening this at the door is shocked …P says if Hans comes to me I have to drug her again …Hans recalls the night and is furious saying neither Purab is mine nor the property…

Hans says not so easily I will let go ..You started it I will end it ..and show who is the ring master ….

Episode ends…

❤️

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for WU, saves me from watching it. 

What could be done as logical drama is twisted  senselessly by the writers. Reminds me of the cheap comedy in some movies!! 

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Thank you for WU, saves me from watching it. 

What could be done as logical drama is twisted  senselessly by the writers. Reminds me of the cheap comedy in some movies!! 

❤️.....

Writers giving me easy option to quit the show from watching still I drag myself to watch just for Tharab .....and spend some time with you lovely people....

VD behaved like toddler till now since beginning .... what can we expect more....????😳

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh my goodness, what kinda episode is this?🙄🙄 Hats off to you for making it through to do a WU🙏

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

Oh my goodness, what kinda episode is this?🙄🙄 Hats off to you for making it through to do a WU🙏

...Today I thought of not wasting my time waiting for the episode on Voot ...my bad luck it was up so early ...I had to watch it....🤣