Meets OS : The Challange

Coolmitocondria thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Heyy guysss ....so I was quite busy since 2 weeks ...today I got some mee time ....anddddd I was thinking to write an os since sooo many days ...so.here I am with an os of our meet² i dont know whether I would do a justice or not but yet hope you u guys 'll like it ... So here it goes...

Its the day before Holi ...that is Holika dahan Meets are all set for the Holi and after the puja before going to sleep ...they challenged each other to color the other one first .Lets see who wins this challange and who will color 

whom first 😉...

Meety: Dekh le Dauduraam ..zara dhyan se shahbad ki ustaad hu mai ....haar maan le...shayad mai tnne thoda kam rang lagaun..

Meetwa : Haar maanne ka sawaal hi nai uthta akhir meri gf shahbad ki don hai ...aur uska bf hone ke naate mera yeh farz hai ki mai iss challenge ko jeetke dikhaaun....

Meety : suna hai tu apne skin ko leke kuchh zaada hi possessive hai ...kal agar rang na chhute toh manne na kehna 

Meetwa : (trying hard to act like he doesn't care about his skin ) mai toh yeh challange jeetke hi rahunga skin toh baad me v care krke theek ho skta hai ....

Meety: Dekhte hai ...

Meetwa: han han dekh lenge...

Early morning : 5:00 am 

Meety,s alarm rang ....she woke up immediately ...

Meetwa : ( who was still in his dream land ) Sone do na meet ...kya hai yeh bnd kro na ...nind aa rhi hai .

Meety: (smirking) yeh challange toh ab mai jeet hi gyi ...smjh le ...

she took out the packet of color which was kept under her pillow (basically hidden ) 

Meety: ab toh tu gya Dauduraam ...challange shuru hone se pehle hi mai tujhe hara dungi  

She got up from her bed and went to get ready first ...as she knows that her lazy kumbhkaran husband urf bf will no way wake up before 6:30 am..

After getting ready ..

She took a handful of color and went near meetwa to color him 

Suddenly .meetwa held her hand with eyes still closed as if he is having a deep sleep.

Meetwa: (smirking) agar tum shahbad ki chalu ustaad ho ..toh mai v tumhara chacha chaudhry hun...

Meety: (still in shock ) tu utha hua hai ? 

Meetwa opened his eyes ...smiled after seeing his cute wife,s shocked face ...

Meetwa: toh tumne kya socha meri cute si gf .. mai sota reh jaunga aur tum mujhe yun rang lga kar jeet jaogi ....

Meetwa pulled meety,s hand and she landed on him (as she was standing near his side of bed )

Meety: (blushing profusely) ke kr rha hai chhor manne 

Meetwa: Are ...tum mujhe rang lgane aayi thi na ...lagaogi nai ?

He took her hand and applied color on his face with her palm looking deeply into her eyes ...as if the time has stopped ...as if they were in some dream land where nobody,s gonna intervene their special moment ...both were cherishing their first holi moment ...

Meety whose palm was still on meetwa,s cheek came out of the dream land first ...she tried to get up but all in vain meetwa encircled his masculine arm around meety,s waist and switched their positions.

Meetwa: (whispering ) Ab meri baari  

He gently went near meety,s face and applied color to her cheek with his cheek ... Both closed their eyes lost in each other for a moment . 

Meetwa: Happy holi Girl friend

Meety: ( still trying to control her blush ) Happy holi ...Boy friend 

Meetwa went in for a cheek kiss first which was supposed to be followed by a KISS...when suddenly ....there was a knock on the door

Duggu : Ustaad maami ...baahar aaiye na ...mujhe aapke saath holi khelni hai ...mai toh subahh se taiyaar hoke baitha hu ...par koi ready hi nai hua avi tak ...ustaad mammmiii

Meetwa: yeh chhutku bhanja mera ...kabab me haddi banke aaya hai aaj 

Meety : ( trying to free herself from his hold) Han aayi Duggu tu ruk bss mai aa gyi

Meetwa: Abe o Dugle .....tu kaunse subah se taiyaar hoke baitha hai ..abhi na subah hi hai .. mai aur teri ustaad mami avi so rhe hai ..disturb mat kr ..jaa ...

Duggu: Mamu par aap toh uthe hue ho aur maine avi ustaad maami ki awaaz suni 

Meety: hn duggu mai nai so rhi ...aa rhi hu...hum dono na saath me holi khelenge 

Meetwa to meety: aur mere saath holi kaun khelega ...mai tumhe khi nai jaane dunga 

Meety : maine toh tnne rang lga diya aur challange v jeet gyi ...ab mai jaa rhi duggu ke saath holi khelne ...tu pade reh bistar par loser banke 😂

she freed herself from his grip and ran towards the door ...meetwa who was loving his cute gf,s competitive side got up from his bed and ran towards her ...caught her and caged her near the door ...

meetwa: (smiling) par mai toh challange maan hi nai rha tha ise ..mai toh bss yhi chahta tha ki holi ke din sbse pehle mai apni meet ko rang lagaun ...aur woh maine lga diya ..

Meety : (smiling ) Achha 

Meetwa : han 

And went really close to her face (an another attempt to kiss her) 

When again 🤣 , 

Duggu:( who was still there with pichkari and color in his hand waiting for his ustaad maami to join)

Mai avi v yhi hun...

Meetwa:(now getting really pissed but trying to act sweet ) tu kyu hai avi tak...

Meety who was trying hard to control her laugh as her husband was looking really pissed at their cute sa bhanja 

Meety : Han duggu mai.aa gyi 

As she said that ..she gave an instant peck on meetwa,s lips and opened the door ...taking a last look at her husband,s shocked face ..who was standing still touching his lips as if he,s trying to recollect what happened a second ago...😂❤️

The end ...

So how was it guys ..there might be some grammatical errors...since this is my second attempt to write an os ..and m not a writer so plz pardon me in advance ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow we got funny and romantic version in the show here we got romantic and funny  version and i love both

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Another version of holi..wow..superb. jus loved it ..❤️❤️

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Write one more for post holi.. like when they will be back..☺️

Anjureads thumbnail

Wow 🤩🤩🤩

Its lovely... best combination of tashan, intense romance and slight comedy

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want to 💋 u too☺️ ….! Haye… Kitna Acha likha… Enjoyed it dear….❤️

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow . Is this your first OS?

It was amazing ❤️

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow 🌚

Ye chahiye mujhe 🤧

Coolmitocondria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Another version of holi..wow..superb. jus loved it ..❤️❤️