Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

What is your problem exactly?

So you Don't want a film to succeed which depicts the Kashmiri Hindu massacre?

Or is your hatred for the director and PMO so great that you have lost every shred of empathy and cant even show support for the victims. 

Only those who are supported by left liberal cabals like Afzal Guru are victims, KP are not.

According to some definitions in the Forum, KPs were escapists who did not help themselves enough so that even God could help them while letting gangrape of their girls /women and child/infant carnage amok...

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The movie is NOT a KP.....just like Modi is not India.....get this out of ur brain...KPs have my sympathy and empathy.....but not VA....2 different things...stop clubbing them together.......I know its difficult for BJP supporters.....but try karo please....ho jaayega....and I don't need a certificate from people like you for anything.....you can think what you want....but the hypocrisy is doubting a BW actor but stopping others from doubting a BW producer...sab ek thaili ke chatte batte hain...

Ok. You say you have symapthy and empathy. Then why not acknowledge a film which has truly shown their massacre and exodus?

Your support for the film will be an encouragement and a boost to the wronged. And this is not a whitewashed film like Shikara. This is close to a documentary. All the incidents are 100 percent real with video proofs

But your hatred for BJP is clouding your own judgement.

Most People are watching this film, not because they are in love with Modi or Vivek

They are watching because finally the truth has been shown and the audience is showing their solidarity to the victims.

This is just such blind hatred which you seem to be displaying.

Ok. You say you have symapthy and empathy. Then why not acknowledge a film which has truly shown their massacre and exodus?

Your support for the film will be an encouragement and a boost to the wronged. And this is not a whitewashed film like Shikara. This is close to a documentary. All the incidents are 100 percent real with video proofs

But your hatred for BJP is clouding your own judgement.

Most People are watching this film, not because they are in love with Modi or Vivek

They are watching because finally the truth has been shown and the audience is showing their solidarity to the victims.

This is just such blind hatred which you seem to be displaying.

I don't need a movie to do that...are you out of your mind.....that you will need a movie to show support to the injustice done to a community...kitni choti soch hai......I have lots of sympathy for people from my homestate of UP.....and the horror they have gone through...no movie has been made on them..and I still sympathize with them...what an absolutely ridiculous logic.......and again....stop giving certificates to people.....go talk to ur like minded buddies and pass judgement on how great you are and how evil the others are.....if ever a fund is set for the relocation of KPs....I will donate my hard earned money towards that.....but stop this bullshit of equating the pain of KPs with a movie...u know you are actually disrespecting the KPs....

Originally posted by: Jeffrey_Bezos

that doesn't answer my question why are you on BWF when all you do is shit on them 24/7 join the sizzling south forum

There is actually a sizzling South forum??😲

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't need a movie to do that...are you out of your mind.....that you will need a movie to show support to the injustice done to a community...kitni choti soch hai......I have lots of sympathy for people from my homestate of UP.....and the horror they have gone through...no movie has been made on them..and I still sympathize with them...what an absolutely ridiculous logic.......and again....stop giving certificates to people.....go talk to ur like minded buddies and pass judgement on how great you are and how evil the others are.....if ever a fund is set for the relocation of KPs....I will donate my hard earned money towards that.....but stop this bullshit of equating the pain of KPs with a movie...u know you are actually disrespecting the KPs....

You dont want to see the movie? Fine. 

But why show such hatred for the movie? 

You seem to take it personally if someone is praising the film. But dont you think the film makers deserve this success because they made this film and showed the truth to the world. Half the people did not know the true horrors until this film came out.

However hard you disagree, when you diss a movie on a subject like this, which shows their pain, automatically you are dismissing the victims.

I am nobody to give you certificates. But this is how i perceived it and just shows your hatred is clouding your judgement. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I knew such post will come. That's why I left out the part that I'm an Aamir Fan, and despite that I can see his intentions and be forthright about it. 

Aamir is known for seeing movies he genuinely cares about in theatres; why hasn't he seen TKF in a theatre yet? Excuse will be he is busy! Save it, don't care.

Aamir Khan Aap Purush Hi Nahi Mahapurush Hai GIF - Aamir Khan Aap Purush Hi Nahi Mahapurush Hai Funny As Hell - Discover & Share GIFs

You seem to take it personally if someone is praising the film. But dont you think the film makers deserve this success because they made this film and showed the truth to the world. Half the people did not know the true horrors until this film came out.

However hard you disagree, when you diss a movie on a subject like this, which shows their pain, automatically you are dismissing the victims.

I am nobody to give you certificates. But this is how i perceived it and just shows your hatred is clouding your judgement. 

Not the movie/not the KPs.......my dislike if for the corrupt producer/director and the corrupt party that is supporting it....for their own benefit...they are going to use this movie....dekhte rehna...SSR yaad hai naa...

and yes sweetheart...you are giving character certificates and judging people left right and center....you and your buddies ...just because you outnumber us...it doesn't matter though....it says more about you ...than me.....and yes ..I dislike BJP because it has ruined MY India and it hurts....the frustration is there.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

There is a way to negate politicians' evil intent. Don't let them have the upper hand. Even victims are supporting the film, proving that it is not propaganda. By opposing the film or speaking negatively about it, you are clearly allowing politicians to play their cards. Think about it. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

You should be the last one to talk about hatred clouding one s judgment. The way you were painting every Muslim by the same brush in one of the other threads.