Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Oh came with real I’d lol .Ppl like u talk anything lol . See some other not interested in this anything discussion .

I’ve had this id for over 7 years lol come up with a better reply … it’s people like you who can’t even string two logical words together but will post nonsense everywhere… o i see 

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know why your post is not getting quoted.....BTW agar khud ki hypocrisy dikhne lage toh woh post ghatiya he lagna hai.....koi baat nahi...I wasn't expecting anyone to shower their love on it...😆

Rahi Akki ki baat.....when it comes to BJP and its allies and followers....Akki and KHANS are two different things......when u said about Akki...I didn't look for a motive there....when u say the same thing about a Khan...yes I am suspicious.....just like because I don't like BJP/Modi...every thing I say about the movie is looked at with suspicion....and making me feel like I am some kind of evil...not at all sympathetic and empathetic towards KPs.....it all depends on which side you are.....in between all this I just hope that atleast the audience and common people have have genuine sympathy for KPs.....its a two way street....no one is doodh ka dhula here.....and people need to stop attacking others who are questioning the motives of a very corrupt producer and a very corrupt political party...and this was in general..not just for u Nathu ji..

BI ji… I still remember as soon as aryan was nabbed you were the first one to call out how suspicious it was and how it was a conspiracy against srk by his biggest fans, bjp goons… and I also remember how these same members who are attacking you now were the first ones to mock and taunt you…. Until the conspirators were exposed and these blind supporters went into hiding…

These people are so blinded by their hate that they will refuse to see the truth even if it dances naked in front of them… 
Don’t expect them to see the underlying agenda and nuances…

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mamu is  shakuni mama. 

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This is not what I was talking about ...2 different issues...but I do agree...only the KPs can decide how much truth there is in the movie....there are a lot of KPs who are not impressed and are saying they see ulterior motive in this movie..

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbXxwKijZf8/?utm_medium=copy_link

JustWandering thumbnail

So Aamir can’t criticize modi and praise tkf? Do these two go in tandem? 

Is this movie modis personal domain? If u praise the movie you can’t criticize Bjp? And vice versa?

If Aamir doesn’t talk about the movie tab bhi rona… Woh Kuch Acha keh raha hai tab bhi PR PR ka rona 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Official Peeing Human??? Aisa naam kaun rakhta hai

Because such morons tend to pee on SM platforms and not toilets. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 2 years ago
JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Official Peeing Human??? Aisa naam kaun rakhta hai

kyahikahoon log kaisay kaisay naam rakh lete hain 😛

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustWandering

kyahikahoon log kaisay kaisay naam rakh lete hain 😛

Arre iske peeche logic hai..itna kuch ajeeb hota rehta hai duniya me, jo nahi hona chahiye..kabhi kabhi samajh hi nahi aata kya kahe 😊

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Title being: Aamir Khan says "Every Indian should watch The Kashmir Files" , I want to contradict...there obviously are people who don't  n e e d  to watch the movie to deeply feel for what has happened in the Kashmir Valley...and are critical about that following governments couldn't make the people who fled feel save enough to return.

Here is someone who doesn't want to watch the movie - for valuable reasons;

https://www.telegraphindia.com/india/kashmir-was-totally-different-after-rubaiya-sayeed-kidnapping-says-ex-raw-chief-a-s-dulat/cid/1856894?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tt_daily_twit