Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

Shiva feels hurt..ok but does he ever acknowledges the fact that others too feel hurt...

Raavi is constantly speaking about Shiva's pain but the later does not seem to even bother about her...

exactly this 

This is what makers always fail to give him realising that like he is hurt by others betrayal and actions  others r hurt too by his actions and spineless behaviour 

And by other i only mean raavi 

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

It is clear from Dhara's dialogue today that Shiva will never confess, Raavi only will feel his love.

She first said she is doing all this because Raavi asked her and now tells her not to back out.

She also says that Shiva loves her but never says it.

After TT bacchas we have Gaumbi and Dhara to vouch for Shiva's love for Raavi.

All her love Raavi will come to know from others how much she is loved by Shiva but he will not say a word😕

Kya bakwaas hai yeh.

How have they managed to make another Shiva-Raavi wedding track about Dhara Bhabhi and foresight that they are made each other!? 

The first time she got them married, ended up in divorce and so much trauma for Raavi.
And this time, it's way worse 😕

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Classic cvs after monthly appearance of shiva and raavi scene they are like now that I have your attention let me serve you with our usual bakwaas 

So disappointed with India forums I sacrificed my sleep to watch the scene where Shiva was supposedly taking care 

Meri neend tumko maaf nahi karegi 

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys what did Shiva say in the precap? I watched it like 10 times but didn't understand..

.Sunrise. thumbnail

They edited the whole sbs/sbb segment which changed the whole scene 

Shiva's shots were edited where he seemed affected , he seemed completely out of words when raavi called him fattu in the episode he was so angry and raavi didn't even finish 

Kanwar ki koi dushmani hai kya editing team se 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

They edited the whole sbs/sbb segment which changed the whole scene 

Shiva's shots were edited where he seemed affected , he seemed completely out of words when raavi called him fattu in the episode he was so angry and raavi didn't even finish 

Kanwar ki koi dushmani hai kya editing team se 

Kanwar always praises his annadata for his character Shiva. Looks like editing doesn't like Shiva 3 and his annadata bhakti so they are editing his scenes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Editing BLOOPER ALERT

BhabiMa- Raavi scene was before the last family scene where they talked about using laughing gas.

BhabiMa wore the wedding lehenga in her scene with Raavi with all the jewelry.😕

Later in the family scene she was in her chiffon saree with backless blouse.😕

How can they be so careless? 

This was SO obvious one. 

Even yesterday’s ShiVi scene: first drunken confronts was before KD’s birthday. 
Rait Zara so part was after : you can see his mom’s chain.

Him carrying her after fattu fattu was before- goldchain is gone. 
meaning: they inserted That scene after sitara note.

.Sunrise. thumbnail

They editing kanwars good expressions 

Why do I smell something wrong 

Honestly from some time I have been feeling kanwars performance isn't upto the mark same expressions , same stoic face but it's the editing team kuch tu jhol hai 😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

Guys what did Shiva say in the precap? I watched it like 10 times but didn't understand..

He says, “ Bhabi haneshaa kehsti ki sachsyo ki raah oe chalna hai, sahi kehati ho naa app Bhabi” 

Then Dhara confesses that she planned the whole thing, immediately Shiva’s expression changes. Looks like he acted as if he has inhaled the laughing gas but in reality he wanted to expose Dhara and his other family members. 

.Sunrise. thumbnail

So he exposed the family before getting married 

Dhara ki sachai ki aatma bahut sahi time jaagi hai 👍🏼