Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahithiswasti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PS can telecast shivi wedding track as ME this Sunday, but they did't because they know the upcoming track will get TRP

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Does anyone feel like intruding their privacy lol 

Maybe it's because I have been interested in a real life couple romancing onscreen for the first time 😆

Sowwwyyy I don't...when the bhaiya standing behind who we can see in the mirror doesn't I feel fine with this sequence. 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahithiswasti

PS can telecast shivi wedding track as ME this Sunday, but they did't because they know the upcoming track will get TRP

If they do I have figured them out so nice LMAO

I called this in last ME

That they gonna stretch everything and give us a Shivi Shaadi ME 

mpks1 thumbnail

Dev definitely came through in Rishita’s almost abortion track and this wedding track😆

Akshay’s Kaand/public tamasha worked in favor of him.

Choona laga diya sabko 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

But Gajra laaya tha tho wo bhi laga deta baal mein 

Usko kyun rehne diya 🤡

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dev definitely came through in Rishita’s almost abortion track and this wedding track😆

Akshay’s Kaand/public tamasha worked in favor of him.

Choona laga diya sabko 😆

Choona-bread-butter-tel-anda sab laga diya 

He did good in wedding comedy.

The sangeet expressions when Shiva was interrogating Chandni Bhabhi was good also the "Somnaath Ka sbse eligible bachelor kon hai?" *The Hand* 

🤣🤣 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Roopa 🤗 how are you my dear! Are you even watching the show these days? 😆

Yes they have decimated Shiva's character so bad that I don't want this marriage to happen.

The other day Pixie and I were talking about how Aaliya, Mahi, Namita, Sri, you and me will always defend him and his actions and now look what they have done to him 😆

I can't relate to him anymore, this marriage will happen again because BhabiMa wants it  just like the first time 

🤗🤗❤️🤗🤗

I miss you gals too....I come and read your comments every now and then to see what's going on but haven't watched it since months.....same as u, just can't relate to anything anymore 

Ikr, we all used to defend him and what not .....i get irritated to even see dem.....why does raavi want such a family?

I miss you gals so much....I started watching ram wala show but den couldn't take that too.....to wo bhi kabhi kabhi fast forward dekhti hun.....