Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Heya Priya Arsh here, I love your acting 😛 And it's great to see different and new fresh faces on TV. You're doing a great job and keep on going.

Questions:
Have you ever been in love??
If there was one thing you would change about yourself what would it be??
Whats your worst habbit??
You're funniest moment on the Jab Love Hua set
Which Aanya do you prefer the childish 1 or the Mature 1?? And which Aanya do you think you are you in your life??

Thanks a lot Take care 😛
Edited by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~ - 17 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Priya,
This is chitra from singapore,I am housewife and just love your show and of course yr acting.Yr facial expressions are too good.I am a big fan of Anya.Pls tell the others in the show that they act very well.We love the village scenes and the way Anya has adapted herself to the village life.Keep up the good work and wish you luck for the future.
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Priya.
This is vishaka from canada.I think that you are a very good actress on television.I really loved your show jabb love hua and its very entertaining .I think that you have potrayed aanya well and this character really suits your personality.Priya I think that your on-screen chemistry with sudeep is awesome and you both looked absolutly cute and adorable together. I wish you every success in Life and keep doing your hard work and thank you for taking your time with us may god bless you with lots of love and keep smiling .

How was your experience on films?

How did acting happend to you?

What is your hobbies?

When Did You Gave Your First Autograph ?And To Whom?

Who is your favourite co-stars and why?

Who is Your Idol?

What do you like about sudeep sahir?

Who Is your first crush?

Edited by VishakaGal12 - 17 years ago
tuna-mis thumbnail
Dear Priya

I have watched both your movies and regularly watch your TV serial "Love Hua". You come accross as a very vibrant person and a good actress. My questions are as follows –

1 What do you enjoy doing more - emotional scenes or comedy scenes
2 How do you feel when you have to slap a co-artist in a show. Can you share any experience in this regard
3 Conversely how do you feel when you have to be slapped by another artist. Can you share any experience

Tuna
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Priya, This is Radha, I really enjoy watching Jabb Love Hua and i love your acting! i dont think anyone else can take your place! You are truly fantastic.

I have 3 questions for you!

What profession would you go into if not acting and why?

Who is your role model?

Do you have any future career plans e.g. films? or are you planning to stick with TV serials?

Thats all from me!
And my little brother age 8 also says a very big hi to you!

I wish you all the best for your future and please register with india-forums!
Love,
Radha 😳

Edited by radha07 - 17 years ago
villow.woods thumbnail
HI PRIYA,

YOUR HARD WORK IS EVIDENT IN THE SERIAL "JAB LOVE HUA" AND PEOPLE LOVE YOU ESPECIALLY MY COUSINS AND MY SISTER. I DO HAVE COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU.

1. WHAT IS THE ROLE IN TELEVISIONM YOU WOULD LOVE TO DO?
2. PLEASE NAME THE NAME FILM THAT YOU HAVE RECENTLY SEEN THAT TOUCHED YU?
3. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE COSTART ON JLH?
4. WHO IS THE LATEST ADDITION TO THE TEAM OF JLH?
5. WHAT IS IT THET YU WOULD IDEALLY WANT FROM THE CHARACTER... TO GO LIKE.?
6. HOW MUCH DO U BELIEVE IN THE RUMOUR THAT THE SHOW IS GOING OFF AIR?
7 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO IF IT DID GO OFF AIR?
8. WHATS YUOR PLAN OF ACTION ABOUT LIFE??? I MEAN DO U HAVE ONE ?
9. FAVOURITE ACTOR,ACTRESS
10.LATEST CRUSH .....
11. WHAT IS IT THET YOU REALLY HATE?
12. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU LOVE IN A PERSON?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?
14. WHAT IS YUR FAVOURITE PASTTIME?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FILM AND SERIAL?
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

omG....omG....how...when...wht....aah...i means...wht is this....omG............omG

really i m shock....she's comin n i really didn't c this post b4....even this post is post on jan n me like oh shit....man i m lost speechless.....thank u 4 puttin it on front barna i must miss it.....well thank u i-f i jst lov this girl PRIYA......she... toooooooo toooooooo to cute ,adorable face...n beautiful.....ok....i m postin my question within while......plz plz guys read my msg....plz...........i beggin 2 u plz.............plz

farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

party tyms

ok....here is my msg...plz read this plz...........plz....plz

HI PRIYA i m FARAH from bangladesh....my expression when i 1st saw u on TV

.....MY GOD....u're beautiful !well...."GOD was at HIS best when HE made u!!!Even though i havn't met u......but believe a person so gergeous from outside must be elegant n classy from inside!!GOD bless u....n all da best 4 ur life....n i m crazy/die fan of AANIYA N RAGHU....i found u r most adorable girl in this industry....take care...lovya

or my question

+HOW did u get into this industry??

+BEST compliment u've got from ur fan??

thank u I-F 4 makin this possible thank u

cheri thumbnail
OMG!!i love u priyaaaaaaaa!!ur so sooooooooooo gorgeous!!luve ur show!!lub ur style!!!

my question

1.In which other show will u come?

2.Ur fave actor in the industry?

saregamapaemet thumbnail
OMG I CAN'T BELIVE MY EYES PLZ CAN U READ MY MESSAGE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE   OK HERE IS MY MESSAGE

HI PRIYA THIS IS Roshana FROM Switzerland U KNOW THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE AD OF JAB LOVE HUA I SAID THAT THIS DRAMA WIL BE FLOP BUT WHEN I SAW U I SAID THAT NO WAY THIS DRAMA WILL BE HIT SUPER HIT AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT U R THE MOST GEORGOUS AND U R THAT CUTE PRIYA BUT YOUR MOST GOOD QUALITY IS THAT U R MORE BEAUTIFULL THAN SWITZERLAND AND THIS IS TRUE
OK SO HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS :

1)IS PRIYA LIKE AANYA ?
2)WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL?
3)WHAT WAS THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE 
Edited by saregamapaemet - 17 years ago