Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: masked

Pratha is both kind and soft and equally fierce too when tackling the demons as the avenger Shesh-Naagin.

However unlike the other Naagins like Shivanya/Shivangi she's not that much sharp and usually quite careless about her secret identity.

Why did Pratha forget to dispose her Old Snake-Skin-the biggest clue regarding her secret which is now in the hands of her enemy Urvashi and sooner or later Urvashi would discover her Naagin Identity?

Going to kill that Inspector Ridhi without checking out the presence of CCTV cameras first and inspite of the cameras recording the footage of their Naagin secrets the sisters did not destroy the cameras and instead left it to some raging fire to finish the job. If it was Shivanya/Bela or either Shivangi they would have destroyed those Police Station Cameras so that when Inspector Ridhi's death gets detected there is no left-over footage of the incident.

What if Rishabh is able to somehow retrieve the footage with the help of that Inspector from the ashes of that burnt Police Station? What would Pratha do then?

Even the much sharper Mehak made the same mistake without checking out the presence of Cameras.Shesh-Naagins mission might be to find out the Real Demons of the Demon clan but she should excercise caution regarding her other Naagun identity.

Pratha is not at all alert regarding her surroundings.Urvashi has been observing and tracking her movements outside the Gujraal Mansion.Ritiesh mistook her kindness to be some love for him.She needs to draw some clear boundaries within the house.

Asuras are no fool and could use weapons like Shape-Shifting Peacocks/Nevlas Saperas etc.They are not short of either wealth or resources.

Her meekness might become her stumbling block.She knows that Rishabh suspects her so why did not she take some magical bracelet or amulet from Mehak to keep her powers in check while also protecting her identity? Her friends death triggered her Yellow shades.

Also why Mehak or Pratha not ask Ridhi as to how she knows about their secret revenge mission?Who divulged the information to the Asuras giving them the time to defend themselves?

Pratha has also not made any effort to know the members of her in laws after her wedding.She must try to find out or gather more info about the family members of the Gujraal Mansion for the purpose of identifying the demons within it..There cannot be space for any emotions in such critical mission.

i totally agree in  one of the season it was shown snake skin can kill naagin herself. Pratha seems to be very careless. 

And even the way the are openly killing everyone is too different from other seasons. 

In other seasons they used to wait for right moment or to plan something in order to kill humans like yuvi was taken somewhere and nobody could find his body. 

They made look like a guy was killed but vish pretented like him and potrayed as if he is going to aborad. Its like naagin was very clever in hiding murders but here the police station caught fire.. will there  not be any investigation on how many people killed who were killed how it caught fire. Why there was no fire extinguisher. 

S5 was also was on similar line where bani killed openly but since the other side which was cheel and veer had a power to control them and he knew she only kills those who are not so innocent it did not caused major issues

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

Pratha is both kind and soft and equally fierce too when tackling the demons as the avenger Shesh-Naagin.

However unlike the other Naagins like Shivanya/Shivangi she's not that much sharp and usually quite careless about her secret identity.

Why did Pratha forget to dispose her Old Snake-Skin-the biggest clue regarding her secret which is now in the hands of her enemy Urvashi and sooner or later Urvashi would discover her Naagin Identity?

Going to kill that Inspector Ridhi without checking out the presence of CCTV cameras first and inspite of the cameras recording the footage of their Naagin secrets the sisters did not destroy the cameras and instead left it to some raging fire to finish the job. If it was Shivanya/Bela or either Shivangi they would have destroyed those Police Station Cameras so that when Inspector Ridhi's death gets detected there is no left-over footage of the incident.

What if Rishabh is able to somehow retrieve the footage with the help of that Inspector from the ashes of that burnt Police Station? What would Pratha do then?

Even the much sharper Mehak made the same mistake without checking out the presence of Cameras.Shesh-Naagins mission might be to find out the Real Demons of the Demon clan but she should excercise caution regarding her other Naagun identity.

Pratha is not at all alert regarding her surroundings.Urvashi has been observing and tracking her movements outside the Gujraal Mansion.Ritiesh mistook her kindness to be some love for him.She needs to draw some clear boundaries within the house.

Asuras are no fool and could use weapons like Shape-Shifting Peacocks/Nevlas Saperas etc.They are not short of either wealth or resources.

Her meekness might become her stumbling block.She knows that Rishabh suspects her so why did not she take some magical bracelet or amulet from Mehak to keep her powers in check while also protecting her identity? Her friends death triggered her Yellow shades.

Also why Mehak or Pratha not ask Ridhi as to how she knows about their secret revenge mission?Who divulged the information to the Asuras giving them the time to defend themselves?

Pratha has also not made any effort to know the members of her in laws after her wedding.She must try to find out or gather more info about the family members of the Gujraal Mansion for the purpose of identifying the demons within it..There cannot be space for any emotions in such critical mission.

Agreed to the extent that she needs to excercise a bit more caution. In fact everybody is quite reckless there, everything they're doing openly only. 

Mahek changing to her naagin avatar and killing MLA in the open garden ( even Pratha's Ex saw her doing that). Mahek is roaming around the house with that secret musical box in her hands and nowhere to hide it. Urvashi roaming in the kitchen with that snake-skin in her hands. Pratha leaving her marks on rangoli while leaving for police station. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Uravshi will be dead soon but i was not expecting her to die soon. Considering her experience  in industry i feel she will be like yuvi ðŸ˜† but i am not sure how many people will come back like yuvi ðŸ˜†

The reason why urvashi will be dead soon is because usko naya naam thak nahi rakha as they dont want to use so much brain to give a new name ðŸ˜†

She is investigating on pratha considering that she is on the verge of dying as the day when she confront pratha she will be dead.😆

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Uravshi will be dead soon but i was not expecting her to die soon. Considering her experience  in industry i feel she will be like yuvi ðŸ˜† but i am not sure how many people will come back like yuvi ðŸ˜†

The reason why urvashi will be dead soon is because usko naya naam thak nahi rakha as they dont want to use so much brain to give a new name ðŸ˜†

She is investigating on pratha considering that she is on the verge of dying as the day when she confront pratha she will be dead.😆

Noooooo I don't want her to dieee she's sooo pretty ðŸ˜­ Also I felt with how much emphasis they put on Seema-Urvashi being besties for life, that they both must be in on the deshdrohi plan and must be the real masterminds with loser husbands. 

Also, iss bar they have hardly applied their brains in naming people yaar. Urvashi's character name is Urvashi. Ekta's KDB me Manit's name was Rishab, here ML's name is also Rishab. Maheck's character name is also Mahek. Such creativity much wow ðŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think all the lead Naagins till now have had this empathetic and kind nature towards people in general. Pratha is fierce when it comes to her mission otherwise she is sweet, naive and innocent and I like her that way. This time the Naagin's revenge ain't personal but for the greater good of mankind. Even Rishabh is quite serious most of the times, I mean he rarely has fun, maybe due to his profession or something, I wonder what his backstory is, they should show some depth to his character as well.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

1st tell me where are you guys watching the show to analyse the show in such depth? Because the editing is so bad or may be the uploader leave out some part, I hardly get to feel the feeling. 😞

Now on topic, Mahek is definitely not what meets the eyes. Her constant reminder about "you got chosen by mahadev, it was supposed to be me but it's you" gives that hidden enemy vibe.

If Pratha indeed never was a human, it could be that she was a happy go lucky, carefree Nagin since her birth while her di being all tough led everyone include herself to think that she will be the SSSN but it's Pratha's innocent & empathic nature that led her to receive the highest blessing of Lord Shiva, therefore she became the SSSN to serve the mankind.

Marriage with either of the Ghujral bro wasn't in her plan but it happened & she doesn't care because at the end of the day, the asur gang somehow are all under one roof so YAYY! for her. Her behaviour towards Rish & Rits are just like how it used to be - distant. They somehow manages to brag into her space because of their own silly agenda & she doesn't know how to handle, that's all I think.

I agree. But I wonder what exactly goes through Pratha's mind whenever Rishabh tries getting intimate with her. Like she seems kind of okay with such things, nervous too. She never brushes him off or shows her discomfort. Maybe she thinks he would get more suspicious or something and secondly maybe she just doesn't know how to react. Kabhi kabhi bhavnao me bhi beh jati h wo ðŸ˜† 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Agreed to the extent that she needs to excercise a bit more caution. In fact everybody is quite reckless there, everything they're doing openly only. 

Mahek changing to her naagin avatar and killing MLA in the open garden ( even Pratha's Ex saw her doing that). Mahek is roaming around the house with that secret musical box in her hands and nowhere to hide it. Urvashi roaming in the kitchen with that snake-skin in her hands. Pratha leaving her marks on rangoli while leaving for police station. 

What exactly did they use for the animal skin thing though? Was it bubble wrap?😆

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Noooooo I don't want her to dieee she's sooo pretty ðŸ˜­ Also I felt with how much emphasis they put on Seema-Urvashi being besties for life, that they both must be in on the deshdrohi plan and must be the real masterminds with loser husbands. 

Also, iss bar they have hardly applied their brains in naming people yaar. Urvashi's character name is Urvashi. Ekta's KDB me Manit's name was Rishab, here ML's name is also Rishab. Maheck's character name is also Mahek. Such creativity much wow ðŸ˜†

IKR. Inn alsi writers se koi dusre naam bhi nee choose kie gae  Urvashi ka naam Urvashi, Mahek ka naam Mahek  Thank god Simba aur Tejaswi ka wai naam nee rakha. And Ekta likes this name Rishabh too much. Even in KZK, there was Rishabh Bajaj, in Brahmarakshas the ML's name was Rishabh ðŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think all the lead Naagins till now have had this empathetic and kind nature towards people in general. Pratha is fierce when it comes to her mission otherwise she is sweet, naive and innocent and I like her that way. This time the Naagin's revenge ain't personal but for the greater good of mankind. Even Rishabh is quite serious most of the times, I mean he rarely has fun, maybe due to his profession or something, I wonder what his backstory is, they should show some depth to his character as well.

About Rishab, yea his stoic behavior is reasonable considering he's as an Army-man. But we did see him having fun with his siblings, especially with Ritesh he was always so soft, before all that shaadi drama. And then his feelings for Reem (childhood love or guilt or whatevs), tho I personally don't like it at all now because I'm #TeamPraRish lol. And him being playful with Pratha now  

Though god knows kaisi investigation karraha hai Rishab while fake flirting with her all the time. Haldi uptan lagwane se Pratha apne saare supposed gunaah qubool karne wali thi kya ðŸ˜†

Also in yesterday's epi when he speaks about his grandfather's death, that was also such a soft & sweet moment. Like in a family full of deshdrohi people, it's just Rishab and his grandfather who genuinely served the country. I feel there could be a backstory here about his grandfather idk..          

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I actually love that she is sweet, shy and calm when she is in her human form but she transform into a fiery naagin when she takes her sheshnaagin form.