Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Part 2 

(It's a long one so read with patience😆)

"It's 2:30 Anu or tu iss papa ki pari k ghar k samne he!" Sighed Anu as if questioning his own existence, he didn't knew what and how is he gonna do but was determined to rectify his mistake, "buck up Anu agar tune Aaj himmat nhi dikhayi to phir lifetime pachtana padega" , he went in front of the main door to hit the bell when he remembered the incidents of the night he came to check on gg , fear of month long teasing session crawled up his mind if anyone got to know about this secret visitor! " Kuch or tarkib nikal Anu"... After a min or so he was bombarded with an amazing idea , n went to the electricity meter situated in the out house on the left side of the lawn n disturbed the fuse wire leading to a slight spark, though harmless but was enough for the bhatnagar's to loose their senses in terror , as per his plan both ridhhesh n GM came frantically running towards the out house calling the electrician, while Anu swiftly made his way through the bushes inside the house through the glass door , taking the advantage of complete darkness he headed towards GG's room n surprisingly found it open ....Anu made sure he didn't make any noise to disturb her ever peaceful sleep but was also amused seeing her drowsing in a wierd position " yeh kaise so rhi he , aisa lag rha he isne blanket ko nhi blanket ne isko odha hua he or yeh pillow ko sir k upar kyu rakha he", just then gg started kicking mid air due to which her one leg sprang out of the bed , he wanted to be pissed seeing her lack of good posture but couldn't help but giggle at her rolling here n there in the bed , he finally decided to lift her leg since she could get a sprain next morning, but alas his luck ! Just as he held her gg woke up n started screaming " bua papa bachao koi chor ghuss gya he mere room me !"

"Arre me koi chor nhi hu gg!" 

"To phir kon ho n mera naam kaise pata he tumko ? Pakka Tum murderer ho! Bachao mujhe bachao ! Paaapaaaaa !" Gg started running here n there in the room followed by Anu , He grabbed her arm n pulled her close to him so that her back was touching his torso n covered her mouth with his hand "Shhhhhhhh..Chillana band karo papa ki pari !" 

The fear on GG's face deepened as realisations dawned at her "chant chashmish tum yha ! Me pakka sapne me hu ... But tum to sapne me bhi mere ghar nhi aa sakte ? Matlab yeh tumhara bhoot he ! Oh nooooooooo! Bachaoooooo!" Anu who was already irritated due to his lack of sleep pulled her tightly to prevent her from running outside as a result GG slipped n landed on him making both fall..

"Ouch ! Yeh kya kar rhi ho pkp" Anu squealed in pain , gg innocently questioning "mene kya Kiya ?" , Anu with his eyes signalled her , " isme meri kya galti tumne itti zor se kheecha hi kyu , mera per slip ho gya or abhi bhi tumne hi pakda hua he mujhe " 

Anu looked at his one hand encircling her tiny waist n the other covering her arm while GG laid her hands on his chest , awkwardness creeped between them as they quickly separated from eo , "ab to pata chal gya na ki me asli hu ? Koi sapna ya bhoot nhi " teased Anu... Before gg could counter him they heard a loud thud on the door " gungun beta tu theek he ? Darwaza kholo gungun!" Anu panicked on seeing gm n ridhhesh on the door "door mat kholna!" 

"Par kyu? Or yeh door kaise lock hua mene to khula hi chhoda tha ?" Enquired gg 

"Mene Kiya ! (He was embarrassed but what could he do since he wanted none to disturb them tonight) suno gg pls kisiko bhi pata nhi lagna chahiye me tumhare ghar aaya hua hu mujhe kahi chhupa lo !" Pleaded Anu , gg was too confused to react then they heard another "kya hua he beta jaldi door kholo Hume tension ho rhi he !" 

Gg was left with no choice as situation just got out of control so she hid Anu inside the bathroom n opened the door

A tensed ridhhesh hugged her " beta sab theek he na tum itti zor zor se chilla kyu rhi thi ? " 

"Ab kya kahu !" Gg bit her lower lip "Hume to laga koi chor ghus aaya Ghar me kyoki light chali gyi thi ! " Exclaimed a concerned garima 

"V...vhi bua! Mujhe bhi aisa hi laga tha , aapko to pata hi he na mujhe andhere se kitta Darr lagta he isiliye me Darr gyi thi or chilla rahi thi!" 

"Koi baat nhi gg hum issi problem ko solve karne aaye he " reassured ridhhesh he had an electrician with him "he'll check all the connections of ur room ,let's start with the bathroom " 

"What! " Everyone looked at the shocked gg 

"Kya hua beta any problem?" Ridhhesh enquired

"Ummm... No but main lights se shuru karte he na ?" Suggested gg 

Everyone agreed n headed to fix the bedroom lights while gg went towards the bathroom

"Ab kya kare ! " Asked a petrified Anu "ruko me tumhe signal dungi or tum idhar se bhaag jaana" explained gg 

"Aaj yeh papa ki pari mujhe marwa k chhodegi ! Bachale bhagvan..!"

Soon the room was illuminated by dim golden lights just as gg liked but she can't enjoy this since she had a task at hand , 

"Ab bathroom k connections check kar lete he" asserted the electrician 

" Oh god no ! Kya karu kaise bachau iss chant chashmish ko!" Gg started panicking , she deliberately hit herself from the side of the bed n fell on the floor crying , everyone went rushing towards her , Anu peeping through the door , at this moment he finally understood her signal n ran behind the curtains ever so swiftly , he was on the verge of having a heart attack he felt , his movements were sensed by the electrician, as he turned around gg again cried " mouse ! Mene mouse dekha ! " and started jumping here n there ,Everyone in the room was confused just then gg stepped up on the bed n said "bed k niche dekho ! BED K NICHE! " 

"Kuch bhi nhi he bed k niche gg "GM comforting gg , meanwhile anu had got his hint , he crawled his way under the bed , with his heart pounding at light speed, he felt thirsty n started to breathe heavily! 

Finally she stopped her drama n the electrician went inside the bathroom, fixed the connections, " everything is fine Dr ridhhesh!" He affirmed 

"Well thank you for coming on such a short notice let me drop you !" 

Anugun sighed in relief 

"Gg tum mujhe aaj ajeeb kyu lag rhi ho ?" Asked a concerned gm " me kabhi aapko normal bhi lagti hu ?" She joked "vo to he but mujhe laga tum Anu se gussa ho ," she couldn't let go of such an opportunity " vo chant chashmish ki to baat hi mat karo mere samne uski to shakal bhi nhi dekhni mujhe ! Kitna arrogant he ek baar sorry bhi nhi bola gya usse ! ," Anu choked , she tried to cover it but was enjoying messing up with him , 

GM - mujhe teri tabiyat theek nhi lag rhi he ! , 

Gg trying to shoo her away " jabtak uss jalle hue toast ki baat karte rahoge mera mood or tabiyat kharab hi rahegi ! Ab mujhe sona he pls" 

Gm- theek he theek he ja rhi hu me ! Good night beta , 

Gg - good night bua ! 

As soon as gg locked the door she saw Anu frowning at her "tumne mujhe arrogant kaha?!" 

Gg- tum pehle yeh batao kisliye aaye ho idhar ! Or mene galat kya kaha ek sorry to bol nhi sakte , actually arrogant nhi egoistic kehna chahiye tha"

Anu- tum sachme itti dumb ho ya enact karti ho ? Raat k 3 baje me tumhare ghar kis liye aaunga ? "

Gg(in a teasing tone)- yeh to tum batao na ? 

Anu- ok ! I am sorry ki me idhar aaya tumse maafi mangne , tumhari neend kharab kardi , ab me chalta hu ! 

In an attempt to catch Anu gg sprinted her leg n fell on the floor, "aaaaaah!" , Anu ran to help her out n placed her on the bed "dhang se chalna bhi nhi aata !" concern being visible on his face 

"Tumhari vajah se hi lagi he..." She blamed him n Anu felt guilty , he quickly took some balm in his hand n started massaging her ankle while gg stared into his soul she had seen this side of him before but this time it was a bit different her pain visibly reflected in his eyes " kuch hua?" She nodded her head in a no , "phir to Badi ma ka nuska lagana padega , are u ready?" Anu asked very softly , he wanted her to trust him n she did give in easily, she was confused, about him , her , her feelings just then a sharp pain travelled through her spine ,Anu had twisted her ankle , she looked at him with complete shock , then he again twisted it in the other direction "aaaaaah ! Ouch! Yeh kya kar rhe ho " she cried but the pain was suddenly gone , "yeh aise hua ? Tum jadugar ho kya jo ekdum se mera dard theek kar diya ?" 

"Jadugar nhi scientist hu ! Ligaments ko agar oposite directions me stretch kara jaaye to unme present proteins rearrange ho jaate he n dard kam ho jaat he !" Anu asserted 

Gg trying not to be impressed "bass bass itti scientists giri dikhane ki koi need nhi he chant chashmish!"

"Jaisa AAP kahe papa ki pari!" Anu made a smug face "ab me chalta hu" he began to leave but gg caught his hand "pls don't go!" She pleaded , her doe eyes brimmed with tears , "kya ho gya tum ro kyu Rahi ho ?, Theek he me nhi jaunga " 

"Thanks! Tum yha mujhe sorry bolne aaye " 

"Isme thanks ki koi baat nhi he" 

Before he could finish she started blabbering "haan ik tum yha par sirf humanitarian grounds par aaye ho but mere liye yeh bohot badi baat he! 

Tum to jaante hi ho I have abandonment issues, but Aaj jo bhi hua mene uske baare me socha n I shouldn't have blamed u , tum to khud hi shock me the , you even saved me from Ronnie jabki pehle me hi uske saath dance kar rhi thi or mene tumpe hi apni saari frustration nikal di , m sorry ! " 

A lump formed inside his throat, he now finally understood what her look meant when he grabbed Ronnie's hand n what she wanted from him , just someone to have her back , a person who dealt with the complexities of life alone wanted to be protected for once ! All this made him regret more , he finally spoke in s low voice " no m sorry ! Mujhe tumhare liye stand lena chahiye tha AS k saamne , n not for humanitarian grounds but coz u r my to be wife !" He finally said it , immediately he felt relaxed 

Gg- wait what!? ( N checks his temp) 

Anu - mene Ronnie k against action liya coz I can't process anyone misbehaving with you , or rahi baat AS ki , usne mujhse kal hi confess kiya tha ki she loves me n mene to uske liye councelling session bhi book kiya he , i thought her mental state is unwell but isse mera fault kam nhi ho jaata or me tumhare ghar bhi isilye aaya hu coz I can't sleep with this baggage, tumse maafi maangne , n yeh sab me apne sankaron ki wajah se nhi tumhari wajah se kar rha hu so m really sorry Ridhima ...

Gg knew his every word was from his heart n him calling her by her actual name solidified the fact , but still her vulnerable heart couldn't digest this fact as she looked at him in disbelief , Anu sensed her condition n tried to comfort her " chocolate khaogi ?"

At first gg didn't comprehend "kya?" Then he took one n opened it , "arre yeh to pighal gyi !" Anu disappointedly handed her , 

" tumhari sorry sunke pighal gyi hogi..." Gg immediately regretted her saying, she didn't know what to say when , she was always naive in such matters , n then began eating the choclate mischievously , Anu grinned seeing her antics , seeing her smiling again gave him immense pleasure, the golden lights served thier best purpose today, he couldn't take his eyes of her , her messed up hair her big doe eyes filled with happiness and her lips n fingers covered with melted chocolate that she was licking with joy all accompanied by a light golden hue sorrounding them , 

"Ghoor kyu rahe ho? " Brought him back from the trance as gg caught him staring "me tumhe nhi iss bechari chocolate ko dekh rha tha kaise tum iska murder kar rhi ho!" Anu managed to cover up his embarassment 

" Asli chocolate aise hi khayi jaati he, par tum jaise uncle types ko kya pata" gg argued 

"Me uncle !?! " 

"Haanji tum Mr old Lucknow urf uncle" gg teased him

Anu was about to say something but his phone rang , hearing which gg got petrified "oh shit tumhare ghar se call aa gya ab to hum gye !"

Anu calmed her " yeh call nhi alarm he !" 

"Tum subah 5 baje uth te ho omg ! Me to 5 baje soti hu !" 

"Haan to tum papa ki pari jo ho" 

Gg frowned at him to which he giggled 

"Chalo me ab nikalta hu 6 baje tak ghar me sab log uth jayenge.."

"To tum Ghar ja rhe ho ?" 

"Nhi!"

"To phir kaha ?"

"Institute., Abhi Ghar jaunga to pakka koi pakar lega , mere lab me spare kapde humesha hote he coz kabhi kabhi kaam karne k liye rukna bhi padta he " 

"Tum to sachme chant ho bohot!" 

N they both cracked up , Anu used her bathroom to freshen up , "but me niklunga kaise bahar?"

"Hmm abto tum meter k saath chhed chhad bhi nhi kar sakte" she teased "accha ek kaam karo window se khud jao" 

"What,!?! Are you even serious!" 

"Yes I am! Dekho window k side me ek tree he tum window se uss tree par chad jaana n neech utar jaana" the idea wasn't bad though n was the only option left so he agreed 

"Sambhal k jaana! " , Anu gave a smile seeing her concern , finally he made it through n thanked gg for help , then moved his way to his lab after bidding adieu ....

SWEET LIKE SUGAR!!!!!!!
HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE!!!!

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

Good going. loved AnuGun scenes❤️

thanks😆

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chulbul2111

SWEET LIKE SUGAR!!!!!!!
HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE!!!!

thanks for appreciation❤️

@bold kiske liye Anu or gg? 😆

Ya phir mere liye he 😁

dat_INFJ thumbnail

What a beautiful update! Really enjoyed reading it!🤗😆 GG's nautanki is too good.🤣 Anu coming to her houseSo romantic❤️😆 And they shared a moment😳 really wish something like this happened in the show too😒

Waiting for the next update👍🏼

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

thanks for appreciation❤️

@bold kiske liye Anu or gg? 😆

Ya phir mere liye he 😁

In this one I found anu to be cuter🤣idk why

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

What a beautiful update! Really enjoyed reading it!🤗😆 GG's nautanki is too good.🤣 Anu coming to her houseSo romantic❤️😆 And they shared a moment😳 really wish something like this happened in the show too😒

Waiting for the next update👍🏼

romance to shuru hua hi nhi abhi 😆 

Thanks for appreciation ❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chulbul2111

In this one I found anu to be cuter🤣idk why

Anu is no more a clown  he's become a full circus 🤪😆

Abhi aage aage dekho kaise cuteness meter ka fuse udta he 😳🤣

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanku for the tag dear. I was busy with my exams so couldn't visit IF for these days. But now its finally over so I'll read the chapter now. ❤

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awwwwwww I thoroughly enjoyed their apology session cum mini night date! ❤️ So cute! After seeing what's  happening in the serial, I feel like stop watching it. 🥺 And these kind of chapter came as a breathe of fresh air at the moment!! 😍❤ Will we get more chapters? 🙈