Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So the varmala will happen

Dhara will say the truth

Shiva will not proceed with the shadi 

And Raavi will left at the altar yet again 

Bhabhi will decide to sprinkle some words of wisdom, which will make Shiva realise how Bhabhi is right as always and understand his feelings more than he himself and then a man ki shadi as KD lied.

If Shiva has gone to bring Suman, Anita and Maami will accompany them and after Dhara reveals the truth, they might come into picture as well, with Shiva telling Suman this is how the whole family cheated on this duo of S&S.

But as always Dhara is mahan and she'll convince everyone why she was right in making everyone drink like maniac

Edited by Pritha_31 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When Dhara says it's all her plan, if this saandh goes on to say ki pta tha mujhe bhabhi, aap bahot bholi ho is chipkali ne char aansu bhaye honge or aapne iski bat man li hogi, are ye sb tante ki jad na ye chipkali hi h, isine apne mote mote magarmacch ke aansu se manaya hoga aap sbko, iske to khoon me hi dhoka hai, aapko bhi shamil kr liya, tht would be the last dialogue I would be hearing from this show, and the last video too

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

When Dhara says it's all her plan, if this saandh goes on to say ki pta tha mujhe bhabhi, aap bahot bholi ho is chipkali ne char aansu bhaye honge or aapne iski bat man li hogi, are ye sb tante ki jad na ye chipkali hi h, isine apne mote mote magarmacch ke aansu se manaya hoga aap sbko, iske to khoon me hi dhoka hai, aapko bhi shamil kr liya, tht would be the last dialogue I would be hearing from this show, and the last video too

That's exactly what would happen